>alt right gets mad when alt left hates white people

hmm

>alt left

KEK
E
K

There is no alt left. it's all liberal shit

I am now #acuck4her

White hatred is actually legitimately part of our institutions and sometimes part of the law itself so this is a shitty comparison.

Also what is the alt-left? I was under the impression they were just a few race aware lefties.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers

a) There's no such thing as an "alt-right"
b) The only people who actually hate blacks are legitimate neo-Nazis and skinheads. Most of us are making edgy jokes.

the alt-left is probably what marxists are gonna start calling themselves bc no one can stand them, lmao

>alt-right
Applying this term to libertarians/mras/anti-racists in general doesn't really make sense if you're going to also apply it to people calling openly for genocide.

The alt-right really is a giant agglomeration of people the Left doesn't like that don't have much to do with each other apart from that.

The thing that is developing that is new is neo-reaction, and it is explicitly anti-progressive, in a much larger sense than conservatism, or even things like fascism. With people like Moldbug it goes all the way back to England's glorious revolution and the Western decline into democracy when analyzing the current political situation.

The neo-reactionaries are the only ones saying anything new right now, the rest of the alt-right are a bunch of dumbasses playing the same game as the Lefitsts, just on the obviously weaker side of the field.

It's the difference between 'I'm not sexist, let me explain why, I just hate feminists' and 'I don't give a shit if you call me sexist because the foundation of our ethics is so far apart there is no longer any contact'.

Moldbug still had hangups about violence, but he isn't in control of what is happening anymore, it will inevitably end in violent Caesarism or collapse.

There's actually a movement right now calling itself the alt-left that I think spawned out of some of the HBD blogs.

>>alt right gets mad when alt left hates white people

What's the point of an "alt-left" when the mainstream left already does that then? Fucking posers, they are doing this only because they realized being a shitlib is less and less trendy among counter-culture.

> 'alt left' gets mad when alt right hates black people
> mind_blown

rl msky thkn

>alt left hates white people
>alt left gets mad when alt right hates black people

hmm

no one hates whites half the population of whites are women Leftists gave white women to much power. Third wave feminism makes hating whites obsolete white men are just a scapegoat till Boomers die off and Guiltless white men become another minority to be pandered to.

The problem is that the alt left is usually white too.

wtf i hate alts now

Okay someone explain alt leftism to me because I feel like I have it wrong. As far as I can tell, alt left is alt right values with communist economic policy. What am I missing?

Niggers hating me made me hate them in the first place.
I wasn't racist until fairly recently.
I'm not the type to put up with endless bullshit.

"Alt-right" is just the latest coded way to say "white nationalist"
"Alt left" is a non-existent term Sup Forums made up to try to cover up the meaning of "alt-right" for as long as possible.

Wtf I hate far right now

White people invented literally everything good in the world

Niggers invented, necklacing, raping babies to cure aids and mudhuts

Gee I wonder why......

yea i wasnt racist until my grandfather was killed by niggers on the bad side of town, he was 91. everyone on their porches wouldnt talk to thepolice...i was liberal before, even voted for obama first time. i was such a faggot

>alt left

Fuck you quads, Based Milo will save us

>it's just a meme xD

Well sometimes you get sick of your main and need a change. You expect me to be a fucking druid for 10 years straight?!

FUCK you!

HBD?

WTF I hate the alt right now!