Why'd they cast an Indian actress that looks like a white woman to play an Arab role?

Why'd they cast an Indian actress that looks like a white woman to play an Arab role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UpUhGKJ6yrk?t=1m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/UpUhGKJ6yrk?t=1m29s

Appeals to the DESIGNATED foreign market and doesn't alienate the Chink market either.

Stop being obsessed

Stop posting this kike.

because poos are a timid and socially safe race to recruit from while protecting yourself against claims of whitewashing

literally the best way to have your kike and eat it too

Persians aren't Arab

Stop mobile posting

Because she's fucking hot and will look great as the 15 year old Princess Jasmine.

She's only half indian btw. I bet there won't be a single arab in their movie, except for the villain. They pulled this off in The Last Airbender, produced by Kathleen Kennedy btw. All the cast was white caucasians playing asian roles, except the villain who was indian...

they're not meant to be persian dumbass. It's called "arabian nights" not "iranian nights"

Nah, the villain will be Ben Kingsley playing an Indian playing an Arab.

because arabs are disgusting.

mfw i have the exact same ethnic mix as her and am just as hot as her but am a male version

she looks like jasmine I don't see the problem

She's hot, doesn't matter.

>The whitest character in the cartoon was the villain - who had an exaggerated samurai topknot
>Get a dark Indian to play him with no distinct hairstyle who was essentially the darkest one in the cast

I sincerely do not understand how that film came to be

smoking hot

Sure m8

it's true but i don't have a lop-sided eye like her as can be seen in this pic

Indians and Arabs with parents of the same race are some of the ugliest people on earth. Once you change the mix and breed half of that out you start to get hot offspring.

>arabian nights"
>The earliest mentions of the Nights refer to it as an Arabic translation from a Persian book,

suck dick faggot

There are Arabs with skin lighter than her.

my mouth is her loo

>looks like a white

Only if you are blind or a marxist.

>smoking cock*

Have you actually seen an Arab women?

no thanks

Are women from most Arab countries even allowed to act?

Most are the shitty soap-opera-tier Lebanese sluts, but I guess there are some Egyptian, Moroccan and Iranian (though not Arab) ones.

As an arab I thought she was arab. You must be retarded if you don't think a lot of us are that "white" or even whiter

She's getting in to the Arab spirit; her dress has parts of a bomb countdown clock on it

A lot of arabs and indians pass for white sometimes like Alexander Siddig and Ben Kingsley

Also the arabs did rule over india which is where the cultural and religous influences come from and the similarities seeing as you mustve raped them

>brown eyes
gross

i'm tempted to post a picture of my wife just to get you fuckfaces to shut up.

at least arab women aren't slutty whores who've had sex with other men prior to marriage, you know, like almost all white """women""" have

>non-Dravidian Indians
>not white

>at least arab women aren't slutty whores who've had sex with other men prior to marriage
You are lying sack of shit buddy.
t.actually surrounded with arabs for 15 years

Good lord, she's hot
I might DL Power Rangers just for her

>arabs ruled over india.
>american education.
Americans classify them as asian, causing a lot of extreme asshurt to pakistanis as a result.

you don't know anything. the amount of whores among arab women is like 1% of that among white women.

With Arab women, you'll probably find a few unmarried non-virgins here and there, especially in their home countries where most women are virgins till marriage. With white """"women"""", non-virgin women are practically non-existant.

My wife was a virgin when we get married cause we're not degenerate pieces of shit that marry a woman after she's had her hymen destroyed by chad and tyrone

Better question, why is she wearing a nightgown when it's not bedtime?

oh boy keep living in your fantasy world,Ive seen shit you wouldn't believe.

he is an arab who is harping over his superior moral system while fondling goats.

>fondling goats

Lmao it's hilarious how you guys resort to this fake insult, have you seen your own people? You kiss fucking dogs on the mouth, you sleep with dogs in the bed. You feed dogs better than you feed your own children. And your women are whores that sleep around prior to marriage.

But yeah, you got us with your goat comment, that's totally true.

>Muslim conquest of south asia
>Mughal empire
Anyways theres a big arab community in Gujarat which is where she is from

A unhealthy, induced, patological view on human sexuality.

Kek arab women are the worst they are fucking crazy and sleep around and put on more makeup than anyone twitter is full of arab thots

they were both turkic tribes or persianized turks.

>you feed your dogs better than you feed your children.
We have the resources to feed both our pets and our children, because we have something you sandniggers never had, a working society.

you're right about the make up, but that's only for parties and weddings and church because they have shit taste on appearance.

And no they don't sleep around. They only sleep around if they have shit parents and live in the west. Find any traditional arab family and they guard their daughter's virginity like a prized horse.

Lmao at you westerners, you're so degenerate you believe that a virgin woman is "pathological". No wonder your birth rate is through the floor.

>mughals were arabs

NAHN

> a working society
HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah good luck with that one, glansnigger

>us westerners

I'm just one guy talking to you. Jumping to extreme stereotypisation so fast is just another sign of how ideologically perverse your mind must be.

Take it easy man, open a beer, go lie in the shade under a tree or something...

KAN

the satanic west killed all the trees and alcohol is haram.

>ideologically perverse

Yes having a family with a pure wife is ideologically perverse. A true gentlesir would marry a 40 year old woman and adopt her son because his father is in prison for beating her.

She's Asian, as is the character.

No idea where you're getting Arab from.

Read a fucking book once in your life.

ALMULUK

Chill out muhammad imma call the JIDF soon

Agrabah is based on Baghdad and Agra, India. She's half Indian.

Also, it's a fictional place.

Any brown person from a wide swath of west and south Asia is fine.

This. Arab women are the epitome of 'So long as my hymen's intact it still counts as saving myself for marriage'

>pure wife
>because she's a virgin
>because virgins are pure
>because they're virgins
>which are pure
>and so on

I don't get this circular reasoning...

he is a dumbass arab who doesn't know his pure wife has been taking dicks in the ass for so long that she shits cum

>Muhammad bin qasim
Sounds pretty arab to me

>damage control by white ghetto trash so they can sleep at night knowing their wife has fucked other guys before them

I guess every other white guy is a jew because he has names derived from the bibile?

and who's dick would that be, mr. crystal ball?

yes user, pure and virginal are synonyms. look it up, I shit you not

Basically the same thing desu
t. Iranian

Ummayad and Rashidun caliphates though baka

What does bin Qasim have to do with the Mamluks?

post more poofu

Why are bringing up the mamluks?
It was the rashidun and ummayads who expanded into india before

This film is based off the Disney adaptation who's characters are likely Arab instead of Chinese. Who cares?

this is guaranteed to universally piss off both iranians and arabs

they got kicked out nearly as fast as they expanded in. After the battle of Rajasthan and Gujarat everything east of Sindh was ruled by hindus.

delicious looking curry

eh, sorry, the Mughals, not the Mamluks, which you've brought up

waifu tier tbph lads.

so when miss stacy gets her "born again virgin" certificate, does that remove the taste of tyrone's semen from your mouth?

Battle of gujarat was in what ~1800s
They were centuries before that

Maybe some diasporashitters whose parents fled Iran after the revolution, and some secularist Arabs, but otherwise no not really. Persian and Arab aren't really ethnicities today, they're more linguistic identities.

Aladdin wasnt part of the original arabian nights it got tacked on later by a frenchman

Mid 700s. Islamic presence in India was at the fringes even during the first crusade being largely centred around trade centres in gujarat and kerala.

post your wife

Just like the prophet intended.

Isnt she is from Gujarat so she probably has some arab then

She doesn't look like a white woman

She passes as white considering WW and Natalie portman would pass its not about the actual genetic makeup

Gujaratis come in all flavors.
>Naomi's mom's maiden name is Joshi

Nope, not muslim at all.

>if you call a whore a virgin, it automatically changes the definition of virginity to include whores
it doesn't user, sorry. must be hard to swallow, but looks like you're stuck with the taste of nigger semen in your mouth for the rest of your life.

which country do you live in btw?

i'd have to have a spot of tea with her followed by a rough anal sesh

Meh theres probably an arab rape baby higher up her tree

They are "White" in the way that all Jews do.

This chick would never pass for white anywhere but 60% America.

have you seen the movie? its based on the disney flick, literal theme song is "arabian nights" and they say arabic phrases, and aladdin is an arabic name.

its not an adaptation of the original tale but of the disney flick.

I never really got why people point this out so much with Islam, as if it wasn't a really common thing for old fucks to marry lolies back then.