BASED MEL NO LONGER HAS TO PAY EX WIFE

people.com/article/mel-gibson-ex-oksana-grigorieva-loses-settlement-money-howard-stern

>Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Loses $500,000 in Settlement Money Because She Talked to Howard Stern

>Mel Gibson no longer owes ex Oksana Grigorieva $500,000 worth of settlement money after she spoke out about the director's alleged domestic abuse.

>The California Court of Appeals ruled that Grigorieva is no longer owed the remaining half-million dollars of the $750,000 settlement with Gibson, 60, because she broke the terms of agreement when she talked about the case on The Howard Stern Show in 2013, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efMaNF4VszI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2BSPl0NQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=F16aJQSRec0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Howard Stern is a disgusting Jew.

Good on Mel though.

Howard Stern has also lost all his appeal. He's no longer a shock jock. He's become just a generic radio host

boop

I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE JACUZZI

Blessed Mel

thanks for posting Mr Gibson

AND YOU CAN ROT UNLESS YOU CRAWL BACK, SUCK MY COCK AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY, IN THAT ORDER!

>imus is now edgier than stern

FUCK YOU AND I'VE BEEN SO FUCKING NICE TO YOU. I'VE BEEN NICE TO YOU FUCK YOU BITCH

I'm a second generation super fan who listened to the show every day for years. I've also listened to a ton of the old tapes. I loved years 2-5 on Sirius. His last few years on terrestrial were amazing as well.

Sadly I can't even really protest this comment anymore. Age has mellowed him. I no longer listen daily and just Skip 60 percent of the interviews. Thankfully Richard sal and Benjy can carry most of the weight. Even robin stepped up. Still catch glimmers of the old Howard but the show really has fallen off the past two or three years.

First the Hulkster and now the Bravest of Hearts.

> Oksana Grigorieva

CHECK EM HULKAMANIACS

MEL'S BACK BABY

If anything howard is in his prime. He is less jew than ever before and his interviewing is the best that exists. Yes he does less immature childish shit but the kids will get over it.

THE FUCKING JEWS, THE FUCKING JEWS THEY RUN EVERYTHING. GET THE FUCK OFF ME JEW

The only people who think that are Howard and Marci Turk

Thanks don buchwald

The great question is will Brendan Fraser ever unfuck is shit?

Enjoy her music video.

I made it 41 seconds before I cringe quit
youtube.com/watch?v=efMaNF4VszI

JUST

The redpill wins in the end

Bo bo pls go

baba booie baba booie howard sterns penis howard sterns penis

I write my posts in a notebook before I make new threads. Rarely do I post off the cuff.

Now op... Do you think your wife likes it when you play with kittens?

That reminds me Daniel Mendelssohn is one of the best additions to show since ETM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2BSPl0NQ1U

i hope she gets raped by a pack of Lawyers

Pack of Niggers for her.

That's good, Mel's had a rough decade. I hope this translates into more work, he's always been one of my favorite actors.

agreed
The only redeemable about Expendables 3 was him f.example.

Cheers to Based Mel. I lift a glass to you and your victory.

Now we just need Fraser to get a break.

A pack of niggers it is

opie and anthony is the greatest radio show of the last 10 years, until they broke up

Hillary is a woman!

>doomed if elected

youtube.com/watch?v=F16aJQSRec0
great radio

Your voice is like a cheese grater of degeneracy Howard

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SUGAR TITS

a tribe not a pack LOLOLOL