Race mixing with japanese?

I'm a white male of European descent and I'm currently dating this nice Japanese woman who came here a few months ago. I see a lot of people on Sup Forums talking about preserving white genes and having white kids and it's made me very conflicted.

Is it bad to have babies with this woman? Part of me really wants to have white children and save the superior Aryan race, but I'm not sure what to do. I mean, I would have to break her heart? Maybe I could have multiple wives.

I don't know what the fuck to do. I love Japanese culture and values, and I think their society is way better than this multicultural shithole we have here (I've visited multiple times). Part of me is happy that I have a woman who truly loves me and cares about me, and I may not be able to replace that.

Is race mixing with a Japanese bad? What do you think?

No. I'm a black guy dating a white girl and it's great. Date who you love.

Honorary aryan. If you must be degenerate, at least do it with Japanese.

They are a great people, just beware the hapa son paradox

Don't pay serious attention to the memes and definitely have lots of babies with that woman.

Already a demigod hafu.

Red dit

FUCKING DISGUSTING

YOU WILL NEVER BE ENGLISH

Why labourer? What the fuck?

at least they were allies....

Japs are honorary aryans, however racemixing is still bad.

Family issues, trying to hide from my bitter grandfather.

Good, I'm not English, I'm British.

Oh okay all good

He was a former CO in the Japanese occupation of China and an outright nationalistic xenophobe.

I have the same exact situation.
Off the boat japanese who loves me very strongly. I've never had a girl like me so much.

I don't know about race mixing though. I'm conflicted every day.

The fact that you're asking about racemixing means I hope your dick falls off and then your girlfriend gets hit by a car.

Fuck the shit out of her and have a bunch of off-white kids. If you teach them to be decent people, then you can eventually die in peace knowing that you helped to leave this world in better shape than it was when you entered it.

If you truly cared about Japanese values and Japanese culture, then you would admire from afar instead of actively participating in its destruction via the act of miscegenation.

Japanese are fine. Just make sure they grow up western

I think that the deal with race mixing is that destroys the country's unity but since canada ain't a nation state anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. You might as well fuck a abo desu.

So, I'm part of the problem, what do?

Date whoever you want as long as they are not black. Japanese have good genetics, intelligence-wise and appearance-wise

Well said, didn't know the Japanese were honorary Aryans, thanks user

Ignore him, just date whoever makes you happy. Just teach your kids the cool stuff

If you saw a white woman with a japanese man, and they had a child, what would you think?

If it's different to how you see yourself in that situation then maybe you do have an issue with it.

That's good, I already have a one year old daughter.

Are you that white woman?

the fact that you're asking this here makes you an idiot OP

>Part of me really wants to have white children and save the superior Aryan race, but I'm not sure what to do.
>Maybe I could have multiple wives.

Just marry her if you love her. Who gives a shit about "saving the Aryan race", a few children won't make a difference.

The white race is finished impregnate niggers of you want, it doesn't matter at this point.

What destruction? I want her to preserve her Japanese culture. I tell her almost every day to be proud she is Japanese, and she is.

The problem is me, I lack any significant culture other than my heritage because I grew up in this diversified shithole

I'm a Korean dating a white man and couldn't be happier t b h

Wait, you're Canadian? Move before Trudeau turns all of your children into gender neutral trans-scum.

Kind of how I've been feeling recently (not that i want to impregnate niggers), but I don't want to give up on my brethren

Fuck off, gay.

lol

I don't think I could every live in Japan. Although the people are super friendly their, being a foreigner means being an alien, and it really does feel that way. I don't want to contribute to the destruction of their homogeneous society

>I lack any significant culture
Whites not from a european country are basically blank slates. Because we live in a diversified shithole we can basically integrate into any culture we want because we really don't belong to any. Sure we're always going to be on the outskirts of the culture we're integrating into but at at least we're spreading our white seed where it may one day create a new white race from the dredge that the jews are forcing us into.

Ask your grandparents or your parents

What will you do when your child won't fully belong to any culture

Yeah, actually. I didn't really get into white nationalism until after I started dating.

I know there is cognitive dissonance in what I believe in and what I practice, but I rationalize it as it being worth it.

I still do have a problem with the majority of asian/white relationships. Not for racial reasons, but because the majority of them involve beta white males scrounging bottom of the barrel "exotic" asian women who aren't worth much to their own. I also dislike said beta males bragging about their "pure submissive asian wives" online.

Despite who I am dating, I will still care more for white males as a group than asian males.

I'm a Mongole dating a russian girl and is great so far

>super friendly their
Sort of? The younger generation tend to be, the elder generations not so much. I've noticed, that because they assume I don't speak Japanese, they like to insult me as I'm a hafu. Though, they do it in a sub rosa fashion.

tfw irish and norwiegan ancestry how cucked am i

>Is it bad to have babies with this woman?
yes
>Is race mixing bad?
yes
end of discussion

I would want my children to have Japanese culture and speak Japanese all while still speaking English.

I guess I should just adopt Japanese culture? It's very interesting to me but I'd have to get over being an alien.

Fuck off you cunt, I like living so you can suck it.

Which Korea? Anti-Rothschild Korea I hope.

the hottest woman i ever saw was a lady who had asian eyes and body type, and auburn red hair. whites + east asians = elves of middle earth.

He or she will never be fully accepted into Japanese culture because halfs are gaijin tier

There's nothing wrong with being an outsider. It gives you a perspective that they can't get and it'll help make you appreciate the culture that much more because you really didn't come from one.

I stayed in a Japanese neighborhood outside of Tokyo which was mainly old people whose houses were their shops, and they lived above.

Every single one of them was so kind to me and willing to talk, asking me where I was from and such (I speak some Japanese). Just my personal experience, I know that a lot of the elders still hate whitey

True, but we most likely wouldn't permanently reside in Japan

Maybe it's because I'm mixed? Anyway, I've noticed that many of them are rather two faced. They'll act nice and then willingly insult you behind your back.

Disgusting mongrel.

Brother I am a halfu. Literally germ/jap. I can attest that child development is x3 as important than less mixed kids. If you don't have a solid racial identity (which is hard to do if you're mixed) - you will need to fall back on your family for support. If you have an unsupportive or broken family, the kids will be mentally inept in a lot of ways. I had to do a lot of reading and self teaching to accept myself after my family split. From academic to individual values, all will suffer. The best thing to do is explain there is always a higher authority. If you die at least teach them that on paper.

That's what everyone does. It's good to be nice to people but you don't have to still like them when they're not around.

Most eurasians end up looking white as soon as they hit puberty. If you're going to live in Canada, raise them to identify as mostly white.

White people are more accommodating to other cultures. Many minority groups (2nd gen asians are no exception) are indoctrinated into adopting identity politics. They might become resentful towards you if this happens. I think it would be a safer bet to raise them as you would raise a white child for these reasons and probably more.

kek

You're just jealous.

What? Everyone is casually racist to people of mixed racial descent?

eh at least you got a Kelly Baltazar and not an Elliot Rodger

I'm an asian male and I dislike both that and the AMWF /asianmasculinity/ stuff - it's all the worst people combined - at least they can be disgusting together and out of everyone's way.

But hey thanks for posting that. I hope you find someone worthwhile.

Not of you. Mixed people are disgusting and deformed.

White as snow here, married a hispanic woman. I still come on here and talk shit about racemixing and the death of whites. Don't listen to any of these fags. Half of them are virgins and the other half probably married somebody who isn't white by Sup Forums standards.

Most people talk shit about other people behind their back. Don't think that just because you're a mutt that you're somehow special and that people actually give a damn about your lineage.

Get a Union Jack jacket and be Karen.
I'm sure anons would warm up to you quickly.

I hope you can live with the idea of putting anther nail into the coffin of the white race you piece of shit

>PD: you fuck other races, never, never impregnate them

Keanu Reeves is half white/Asian and he is the most attractive man on the planet

Yes, the more supreme gentleman exists in this world, the better.
Can wait for the next Elliot Rodger.

Go ahead, but keep in mind that people will think of you as a pathetic loser.
White man with asian woman = loser. That's just how it is.

I don't think that AMWF couples produce better children, it's so uncommon it's very hard to make judgements.

A problem I can see arising is weaboo women fetishizing asian men. However, most young girls grow out of this phase and never end up having eurasian children to raise to in the first place.

Just make sure she's not dick riding for quick citizenship. The nips are a lot more likely to fuck off back to Japan than whore out for a visas like the chinks do, but just be careful.

Says the thoroughbred buck-toothed Brit, fuck off, wanker.

Somehow special? Ah no, it doesn't seem like people are racist, oh wait... the majority of Sup Forumstards are.

I'd rather an hero.

Nah you brown piece of shit.

Says the cucking Swede. Better stop Muhammed from ripping your virgin sister open, "viking".

Yeah but the guys on suicide watch all the fucking time he is the feel meme incarnate

Do be quick about it.
No one ever an heroes on Sup Forums anymore.

Write a television series about it, YOU FUCKING EMO FAGGOT!!!

>brown piece
I'm not African, you fucking moron. Geography one of the classes your degenerate Cornish brain failed?

Are you a weeaboo?

Japanese children having an English speaking father is an excellent boon, if they grow up fluent in English and Japanese they're going to do excellently.

>should i break up with a woman that loves me and makes me happy because stormniggers told me to preserve the white race?

im ok with it as long as the only fetuses carried to term where female.

Race-mixer here.

Go for it. No regrets.

Your son might easily have little dick complex (asian genes) and not be full blooded japanese either which alot of Japanese women do want when they marry

I'm from Yorkshire, and no.

>brown piece
>I'm not African, you fucking moron.
Africans are black, you are brown. A Japanese-Spanish-British mix is brown/yellow at best.

>I would rather an hero
A conditional, or does your autistic mind fail at reading comprehension in such an overt way normally?

>didn't know the Japanese were honorary Aryans

Get.
Out.

Because he lost the woman he loved.

Dunno if it's been posted yet but here's the answer
>you're in Canada?
>she has citizenship?
If yes then make squirt
If no, then no make squirt

Don't punky your own brewster OP

Are you a geneticist? I doubt that highly. In Yorkshire, the nearest thing to a geneticist would be your local Yardy pot dealer.

>Is race mixing with a Japanese bad?

Nope.

Yes just abort the child if it's a boy.

No, I just want you to kill yourself.
Is that so hard for you to understand?

300 replies guarenteed

Yes, even the most cucked swede will think that these relationships are pathetic. Or morally questionable.

This

You don't need to be a geneticist to look at skin colour.

>the nearest thing to a geneticist
Nearest thing to a geneticist in Yorkshire would be a geneticist, we have them you know. Saw one advertised as a job not long ago.

i racemixed with a korean girl. mind you this is a full redpilled girl that grew up in rural kentucky because she was adopted by people through their church and a christian charity that arranged the thing from the christrian orphanage in south korea. she's the love of my life (good christian girl) so i don't care, but it plays on my mind sometimes that we have a hapo son. he's a badass though and has just gotten into wrestling and is already on a traveling team.