Trump has to peel off either VA, CO, or PA and win most of the lean Hillary states in order to win at this point...

Trump has to peel off either VA, CO, or PA and win most of the lean Hillary states in order to win at this point. He better maximize every second of all three debates.

NH and PA have moved strongly away from him in the past two weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4vlVEigntQ
270towin.com/maps/gGVJ2
electionbettingodds.com/
deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't CO cucked beyond saving? Also he is losing in VA badly right now.

CO and VA are pretty solidly in Clinton's column. FL is barely leaning her way, and OH and NV are also like 1 or 2 points Clinton. I don't know what he's going to do to win this because he's starting to lose support in places like GA, SC, and AZ now.

Without VA and CO he needs to win FL NC OH and PEN. There is Michigan too but i havent seen polls from MI.

Its over. Orange man has lost. Might as well go back to declaring bankruptcy and divorcing/marrying slavs.

He's going to get stomped in MI. PA could be winnable after the debates, but right now he's solidly losing that too.

He is winning here in Michigan and our neighbor Wisconsin. Clinton fucked us over.

this video.must be spread to the black community.

youtu.be/u4vlVEigntQ

the debates are going to be so funny. it's gonna be hillary spitting on trump's grave. trump can barely form coherent sentences.

He'll win FL, OH and NV definitely. Penn will be a fight but he'll win. He won't lose support in those areas. He'll win NC as well

Final result.
270towin.com/maps/gGVJ2

>He's going to get stomped in MI.

Very possible. At the same time, there is an element of blue collar types who hate Clinton because of NAFTA. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Trump won, but it's still a long shot.

He could win PA is he labels Hillary as anti-fracking and anti-gun, but he has to push that angle hard.

Guy is a CTR shill. No point in arguing with him.

lol, is this a real opinion?

You should have watched Trump reck the field of Republicans.

She and her husband screwed both of those states, and they're still eating out of the palm of her hand. pic related

Except for the fact that her candidacy is about continuing Obama's failed legacy and she has committed crimes against our country. I could win a debate against her

agreed. Very unlikely he loses any of those. He needs PA to win

Sadly I'm in Colorado and my vote is being drowned out by a bunch of fucking retarded mother fuckers

Even if he all of does that, doesn't he have to get back ~20 points ?

CTR shill example boys you know what to do rev up the gore spam

You are outside your mind

>People here think the polls aren't rigged

Clinton tards confirmed

The fact that polls show Clinton with a 7+ lead in Georgia PROVES that ALL polls are rigged in favor of Clinton, it's nothing short of amazing that Trump has been ahead in any polls with such a bias.

If Obama couldn't turn the nigger infested state of Georgia blue, NO ONE can, end of story.

MAGA

Now that I got that off my chest, WHAT THE FUCK, was Trump talking about by saying Obama created ISIS?!?!?!

Bernie won Michigan even though polls showed Clinton with a 20+ point lead, I don't think MI and WI will go Trump, but it's very possible

>Nevada
>leaning blue
>North Carolina
>leaning blue
>Florida
>leaning blue
basically the graph gave all swing states and several deep red states a blue lean there are more but this is a complete garbage map.

Not this, but i cant take polls that dont have bumfuck south carolina as solid red seriously. This state has no relevant cities to swing it blue theres no fucking way south carolina is even slightly blue leaning

>If Obama couldn't turn the nigger infested state of Georgia blue, NO ONE can, end of story.

This line of argument would be valid if one assumed that the demographics in Georgia are the same in both 2008 and 2016.

However, since 2008, Georgia has gained more black people and more Hispanic people, both of whom vote reliably for the Democrats. It is possible that the increase is enough to tip the balance.

I personally think that Georgia will eventually vote for Trump in November; however, it will be by a thin margin, comparable to that of North Carolina in 2012.

>0.1 shekels have been deposited into your account

The polls aren't biased; he's just losing. Clinton leading by 7 in GA could be an outlier, however. There is some error in the polls.

Trump is right that Obama could be considered a founder of the Islamic State; it was his actions in the ME (or lack thereof) that directly led to the rise of ISIS as a trans-national entity the way it is today.

That's what I'm saying

>he'll win in Pennsylvania

Philadelphia alone will prevent that from happening

nb4 more shilling

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Georgia has actually gained more white people recently. It was blacker 10 years ago
t. lived there

I can see a Michigan win for Trump. That one is mostly based on turnout and let's be serious nobody is expecting a turnout for Hillary she just doesn't have the motivation that Trump is giving to his voters.

That's reasonable. What do you think will be the final outcome nationally? Will Trump win?

thanks

Atlanta is getting whiter, the black population has stayed the same (as it has in most of the country), the only valid one is the spics but I'm hoping Georgia being the based state it is won't let illegal border hoppers vote (as in, you need ID to vote)

>Georgia has actually gained more white people recently. It was blacker 10 years ago
Sorry pal: we're losing. Pic related

But I thought conservatives would outbreed the liberals?????????????

Sorry, most of those idiots moved there from my state.

it's 2016 user not 2010 go find more figures

Polls are the easiest things on Earth to. All they do is take a heavily blue area and ask people there and call it ''general election results''. For all I know most of the responses to the poll could have come from Vermont, with only a few from other states. As for state polls, literally just take results from the major cities where minority shit heads live.

Percentages are misleading here.

He can definitely win in Florida and Ohio as well if he really puts in some fucking effort

It's going pretty pro-Clinton right now.

He has one shot at winning PA, and that's a large turnout from Pennsyltucky
Dude weed lmao

Listen leaf, polls are not rigged. He is losing WI badly. Now PA is starting to lean Clinton. His only shot is Michigan or PA. States like VA and WI are gone.

Makes one think that the world is better off dead.

You need a good reason to assume that though, and saying Obama issued every polling group to do this, is unreasonable.

I live in PA and there's a very specific reason as to why she's leading by such a wide margin here. It's also why trump is still leading in ohio despite falling behind in red state strongholds fucking Georgia.

Give it 2 weeks. The latest 4 polls on RCP show the convention bumps already starting to die down.

I doubt Hillary wins by that large a margin

Need to wait 4 more years for another census. I don't see how it would get any whiter. Look at the trendline.

But take a look at the state polls from 2012. Most were quite accurate, with a good example being PPP.

Why? If anything, I'd say the percentage of white people is exaggerated by Hispanics

Can Trump still make it? Every swing state favors Clinton.

electionbettingodds.com/

>Texas light red
>VA, PA reliably blue

Not even in Shillary's wildest dreams. Are you mentally ill, OP?

>Philadelphia alone will prevent that from happening

I happen to be from Philadelphia. I was born and raised in the city, and I can assure you that most of my associates there are firmly for Trump. They admitted their infinity for the Donald during a game of basketball on one of our fine city courts. At some point, two unsavory ne'er-do-wells subjected me to fisticuffs. My mother's advice was to move across the country to the Golden Gate, where I currently reside. I arrived here in a cab that featured gambling paraphernalia in the mirror. The driver was an odious individual to say the least.

Listen slav, I don't even think he can pull off WI, PA yes, MAYBE VA.

All I needed to see was 7+ for Clinton in GA to confirm my suspicions that they're rigged, probably all from a poor nigger area in Atlanta where the majority have such a low IQ they're too stupid to even figure out how to register to vote.

Honestly? Unless Trump pulls a rabbit out of his hat in the debates, he's going to get crushed nationally.

He'll lose Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado and Ohio. New Hampshire's a tossup, but I see it leaning Clinton too. Georgia, I see voting for Trump by a narrow margin, likely to become narrower or even swing the opposite way in 2020 if things continue the way they are. Arizona will swing into Trump's camp solidly before November as Johnson voters move back to Trump. Utah will be solid red; unlike those murmurs about Georgia, Utah turning blue is a pipe dream this cycle. The rust belt will also remain mostly blue as urban minorities and liberal whites outvote the disaffected white industrial types.

7+ Clinton lead in GA, no WAY that's possible

There was no anti-establishment candidate running then

Its not convention bump, its his comments. It seems that he decided to run in GE like he ran in the primaries.

I dont think that is the right tactics. IMO he has to be little bit cucked for next 3 months if he wants to win.

That's pretty bleak. I'm thinking he'll take Romney's map and add FL, OH, and IA at least. I'm still hoping he has the ability to take this race back because right now he's far behind.

The rates of voting per thousand is different between black, white and Hispanic.
Numbers make more sense here since if the percentages stayed the same but quantity of each race increased, then the voting demographics would sway more white since whites vote more.

Percentages don't tell us if whites decreased, increased or stayed constant.

The sway that CA, FL, and NY hold over the election really bothers me, desu.

I'd be that the whites make up larger percentages of the older population, which means that blacks and hispanics will be the majority of the voting population in those states in a few decades.

Texas will vote to repeal the 2A before GA goes Democuck. If she managed to get GA, she would be up by 70+ points in the polls across the board.

The polls are so fucked.

The polls are only marginally rigged, Trump -is- down these past two weeks, but that's because the media is going FULL shekels, like I've never seen them on this many shekels. They are all-hands-on-deck.

Now, remember to think 6-dimensional yahtzee, there are good reasons behind this.

The summer is "silly season" for POTUS campaigns, nothing that happens in the middle of summer is remembered by the time November comes around

This means Trump has a window of about 6 weeks total, from the end of the DNC to basically mid-September, to WILLFULLY take hits in the polls as long as those hits serve purposes.

Meaning, this is the optimal time to troll as HARD as Trump can troll, polls be damned. What Trump's trolling has done is a few things
>smoked out the loyalists, traitors, and fairweathers in the new Trump-owned nationalist GOP
>goaded the media into going full fucking DefCon5, publicly taking off the veil of objectivity well before the really influential reporting can start, and getting them to unload their best ammo

ammo, by the way, that's provided by Trump since by making his own scandals he remains still in control of the narrative. He is able to pull the banshee screeches from the media over the most casually-dropped bait that is so sublimely formed that it brings a tear to my eye.
Literally all he had to say was
>Trump:
I'd have liked to hear her speak, maybe she wasn't allowed to, I dunno, but I would've liked to hear
>Media:
REEEEEEEEEE
>Trump:
[If she gets supreme court picks] nobody could stop her... well maybe the Second Amendment people can, but she'll get picks and it'll be a terrible day
>Media:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The polls are going to pick up as he hones his messaging and subtly shifts his tactics.

The PA numbers are downright ugly too: he's just wasting time going to blue states like NY and Connecticut: he should conceded blue states, target what Romney won, and then try to flip Ohio, PA, Florida.

But, he's done: it's going to be a landslide for the Dems in November. And at this point, Trump's toxic brand may also cede the Senate to them as well.

Exactly this, thank god I finally see a sensible post in this thread without an once of Jewery in it.

Yes. Right now. Her convention was in Philadelphia, so I'm not surprised. Voters have short memories, and all it takes is for Trump to hammer away at her stance on fracking and gun rights. The White vote could override anything coming out of Philadelphia, especially if nonwhite men are reluctant to vote for an old white woman and just stay home.

>Trumptards still pretending their Oompa Loompa's mental breakdown is some 23D Team Fortress tactic and "DON'T WORRY HE'LL COME BACK"

Sorry leaf our courts Struck down voter I'd in NC,WI, and Texas the blacks are unleashed this cycle even when ID passed in alot of areas blacks went into rage mode and voted in higher numbers.

Because some idiots conducted that poll. Watch polls like Quinnipiac or PPP. If even Fox News show him losing that means he is actually losing.

GA had bad pollsters, but Trump is losing in PA, OH and MI right now.

>Her convention was in Philadelphia
I forgot about this. This could be part of the reason why her numbers skyrocketed in that state. That, combined with a decrease in Trump support nationally.

He will come back. It'll be tied again soon and then the media will work overtime to hand Hillary the lead again. They can't run away from the debates

>Implying based America would ever let a chance to get rid of their spic problem go away

The more Mexican flags are waved outside of Trump rallies, the more confirmation he will be president.

I mean Obama and Maliki are pretty sorely responsible for the success of (and a strong argument could be made, for the existence of) the islamic State. Really the trump fuck up that blew my mind was picking a fight with the Khans. I understand the MB connection but elections are about optics and he fucking lost that battle bad.

> Shills believe in Hill
> "NIGGERS ARE APEX PREDATORS"
> Correct The Record! She didn't say that! Disinfo! Look at what Drumpf did! He said the same things about Mexicans! Deflections! Mmf I love her poopy diapers!

Here's your five cents, faggot.

>in 50 years

What if I told you Indios are not the same as Spaniards?

What if I told you that according to 1970's black growth that niggers would be the majority by 2050?

>Trumpfags so delusional that they think Trump can flip PA, OH, FL, NV, WI

Hell, even Utah and Georgia, DEEP RED STATES are endanger of turning blue.

Face it, your clown candidate is done for. Might as well shill for Hill and enjoy the massive butthurt from trumpfags in November.

>NH is dark blue now

JUST

This

And the fucking state polls have Trump in the lead in fucking georgia anyway, I don't know where this retarded meme came from

>Blacks
>Voting in high numbers

What planet do you live on?

WI is cucked, NC is middle ground, sad to hear you say that

Nice damage control there CTR

>Trump will lose Utah

This is as bad as the people who say Trump can win Oregon

>He will come back. It'll be tied again soon and then the media will work overtime to hand Hillary the lead again. They can't run away from the debates

And exactly what makes you think Trump is a good debater at all? the guy doesn't say absolutely fuck all but demagogic crap that his uneducated fanbase loves. All that chest thumping and rah rah doesn't work in the debates, not to mention he has showed next to no knowledge of how the govt works AND he's already whining about having to go to the debates

and I thought bernouts were delusional

>What if I told you that according to 1970's black growth that niggers would be the majority by 2050?
That was before Roe V. Wade my nigga.

Democrats saved us from a black America.

>combined with a decrease in Trump support nationally.

The funny thing is that the decrease only comes from on-the-fence types who may not even favor Hillary 90 days from now. I doubt that any significant number of registered Republicans are "outraged" over anything Trump has said within the past few weeks. The fact that the media is going full-retard over his mild comments while simultaneously ignoring DNC corruption seems to indicate that they aren't 100% certain of a Hillary landslide.

What was your first clue? The big bold letters saying "USER-GENERATED MAP"?

>And exactly what makes you think Trump is a good debater at all?
All the debates he won.

CA is that blue because of the spics
FL is that blue because of the niggers
NY (most of New England for that matter) is that blue because of the kikes
Dammit. Why are these faggots so quick to forget everything she did these past couple decades?

I'd need to see at least a 20+ point lead in favor of Clinton for me confidently say the state will go blue but even that I'm not sure of considering Bernie won MI even thought Clinton had leads in the twenties.

The only place hillary will win the debates is in the headlines. Shell get desttoyed but thr media will say she, and everyone will believe ot because no one but the loyal supporters will watch them.

>CA, FL, and NY
>Faggots, Old Jews and Young Jews

>Surely this will be a fair and even split

Bullshit. He's going to win Nevada? The fuck? Trump is not going to win "Moderate California/ Nevada". Too many hispanics. Too much new Liberalism. Too many new Democrats. Not happening. Polls show that.

Florida is up for grabs. Ohio tilts in his favor because its white.

>mental breakdown

Think you're confusing Trump with Hillary's """short-circuit"""

>Hillary 38% Drumpf 36%
Factor in Gary Johnson and disaffected Romney Mormons and Trump is pretty much in deep shit.

deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html

He was fighting idiots.
Trump might throw some good insults, but Clinton will be talking policy and will quickly point off when he's off topic. He'll look like an utter buffoon.

The circuit court went full racial politics on North Carolina saying there voter ID = Jim Crow. Now black southern voters are mad and want to prove a point. Southern Blacks Propelled Hillary in the Primaries it's Elderly black women eating her up.

You're hella dumb if you think Nevada doesn't lean blue. It's the new California.

Hillary coughs up a lung and has to be propped up by secret service every five seconds, and then regurgitates some meme line from the Huffington Post as a basis for her election. She has nothing to debate because she has no plans and no accomplishments.

The media has been proven to be rigged against Trump. A lot of those undecideds will be back in Trump's camp, while others won't come back. The pendulum will swing back our way eventually.

Actually, he's not doing too bad in Nevada in the polls. He's got a better chance than I thought there.

Pic related. Johnson hurts Hillary more. 12 points is a comfortable lead. Get over it

You have to consider that faggots like Michael Moor live in MI. Also there is significant muslim population there.

He didn't win any of the debates and you know it.

>MUH LYIN' TED, MUH LITTLE RUBIO, MUH CROOKED HILLARY

Drumpf is retarded and doesn't even know how to speak above a 4th grade level. What the fuck makes you think he's good at debating? Online polls? KEK.

PUSSY TRUMP IS TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE DEBATES!

Serious question: Then why do so many of these blue states have Republican governors?