He was a fag right?

he was a fag right?

he didn't desserved it

The boys at his dorm call him "Handy" Andy

He seems happy as fuck and I heard they earn good money. Good for him.

I'm sure he jerked over Jessie

No, stop being Jewish

He was just an autist

Who isn't?

only a bit childish

the entire point of the movie is that he needs to move on

>"""Toy""" Story
>is actually about Andy

Fuck I hated this cash grab.

Anybody who didn't think there would be a 4th film after watching this is a fucking moron

well actually i should've said that the point is about moving on, even the toys have to get over andy

and disney pixar needs to get over toy story

>movie didn't have a B plot involving a romance between him and another twink
What were they thinking? Why is Disney so heteronormative?

you can be gay and autistic

>21 years old
>no gf shown

yeah implications are pretty obvious

You're living proof

;^)

itt: fags projecting their homolust

ANDY A PURE, PURE!

no, my ex boyfriend is though

:^)

2 > 1 >>>>> 3

Why'd you break up with him? Why'd you date an autistic guy in the first place?

What did she mean by this?

Long story short I agree with I know what you're saying, I'm not saying you're wrong I'm saying it was idiotic that in order to try to make a 3rd film the movie was so about Andy being some sort of autistic 18 year old who had to learn to leave his fucking cowboy doll behind.

Up to that Andy was just a normal kid and Toy Story 2 already dealt with the harsh reality that inevitably for whatever reason he would eventually not want to play with his toys anymore. Woody accepted it and decides at the end of the film to enjoy the time he had left with him.

Then they make a sequel and he's going through all the same shit again just to sell more merch?

>they earn good money.

you would think that it's a semi-dangerous job

so i guess they at least earn more than minimum salary

A lot more than Andy will after he gets a useless degree. And Sid is still a kid who just finished high school, given his previous interests he will probably end up being an electrician or welder. He will most likely buy a house a before Andy, and also become a drunk and alcoholic who will be in a failed marriage for marrying at a young age and getting a roastie pregnant.

You'd be surprised at how much garbage collectors can make.

I thought he was leaving for college. Wouldn't he be like 18?

As far as lowbrow jobs go, garbagemen make decent enough money. Probably because no one else wants to do it.

Around here they make a shit ton, not a lot of people apply for it though because it seems like a swede rat tier job

Average salary is around 1200 euros per month
These guys can make 2000 easily, because danger compensation

Kek

Top story 3

The nature of their job ensures that they will have a good salary and other perks. Non-existent garbage pick-up is noticeable in a relatively short amount of time after all, and no one wants rotting food to fill up their driveway.

>Living in bumfuck nowhere
In a metropolitan area its an easy 40k for zero education and zero in student loan

Oh my, yes.

someone different and we broke up because autism was too strong

I want so much a fanfic about this

Absolute bum driller. Went from brokeback mountain toys to ripped macho space marine immediately, clearly the activation of his sex drive. Plus, look at that nonce hair.

>You know what Woody, me and the rest of the toy's have had ENOUGH of your shit. No more fucking "adventures". No more rescue missions, no FUCKING more. You really wanna know why Andy doesnt play with you anymore? Because you seem to be the only one walking around acting like you dont know. Don't fucking pretend you don't see it because we all do, him spread out with one finger rubbing his chocolate starfish the other pumping his fucking shaft, Bo-Peep washes his cum out her hair everyday, we got bigger problems. You're a fucking embarrassment Woody and you're a fucking faggot. Fuck off

Woah things got a bit dark there

>owns dolls
>seriously considered taking his dolls to college
Definitely an effeminate nancy-boy. Seeing how he was raised by a single mom it's not surprising.