Why are you guys always so bitter about everything on this board? Did something happen that turned you like this...

Why are you guys always so bitter about everything on this board? Did something happen that turned you like this? Let it out, I'm your friend, I'm here to hear and help you :^)

shut up nigger

i like argentina, it is for sure a white civ, maybe your skin is more tan, but that is due to geographical reasons.

your cities and architecture speaks for itself.

ignore the stupids

pic related,also Pele>Maradona

Is there any english speaking areas in Argentina?

do they have sewer systems?

/thread

Argentina is mostly cold, excpet the north

How is that possible? ItIt's so far down south...

American education lads

loyalist detected

I haven't seen much hostility between Spaniards and argentinians on this board, since it's only the nose pierced muh-gold communist potheads from buenos aires who seem to have a problem with us

So a 1000 usd is 10,000 argentine pesos. Is it really that much of a difference? Like if you went to Argentina with 3000 dollars would it spend like it was 30 grand?

Las Malvinas son Britanicos!

Eat a dick leaf. We dont need your approval, you should be deported to sweden with all the faggy sandniggers and homosexuals.

why would we have a problem with spaniards? most of our population is sons or grandsons of spaniards...
Remember, we killed the majority of abbos in here.
Nothing better to start a new country than a genocide.
We are not a white country like germany or nordics, but the abbos and niggers where a minority in here till the 90s that peruvians, bolivians, chileans and paraguayans came in here ilegally looking for jobs and oportunities.
They really fucked this country.

>"Hey guys look, we're white! Please accept us!"
>somebody says something positive about argentina
>"fuck off, we don't need your approval were better than you anyway"

Besides how does it feels to be cucked by us? We're literally sending our worst there.

here we go

Argentina is the country you point to when you want to show people that whites aren't inherently successful.

Also the UK does own and control the Falklands.

Watching Narcos on Netflix, and i got to say, South America has a decent population of white people.

I genuinely have mental health problems and have been accused by my psychiatrist to stay off Sup Forums

nonwhites getting so buttblasted itt

this goes out to all the haters and Losers, USA included

Argentina is white

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>cucked by bolivia
lmao, you are the poo in loo of south america.

That's fine. Argentine proves that even whites can build shit tier countries.

>Watching Narcos on Netflix, and i got to say, South America has a decent population of white people.

>American guy thinks that whatever the TV shows him is real.

Kill yourself, seriously.

Why do you try so hard to be European? You even adopt Italian and Spanish last names. You drink wine like Irish drink beer. Bariloche looks like it was copied exactly from a village near Munich. You try so hard to keep up with the latest European fashions. And you have this sense of entitlement like you belong among the great Western nations, yet half of your cities are shitholes. You even stole cowboy culture from us and renamed it gaucho.

I mean, it's kind of cute. Like seeing an aboriginal go to a convenience store for the first time. You should stop living in denial and embrace your pardo shitskin heritage, like Brazil. Everybody knows you're nothing but mestizo multicultural shitholes.

agreed, Escobar: El Patrón del Mal is a much better series

holy shit when will you just stop, diego jamal leshawn de maradona. Just stop

rolf

we hate each other because we're human beings, is in our nature. as simple as that lad...is in our DNA to be cunts and I can live with that

niggers ruined my peaceful white town

now there's armed robberies every other fucking day

of course i am bitter

but the niggers you are talking about are Americans, we're talking about nationalities here lad

Kek, dumbest question I've seen all day. Read a basic financial book you ignorant nigger

an American is a free white man of good character. A nigger can never be a true American

t. Brian Johnatan Kevin González

Fuck off nigger

/ Register
r/copypasta
You literal nigger.
u/DieKernKraft174d, 16h
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I mean just look at this shit. How can you honestly look at this and say Argentinians are 92% white?

It's like i am in Sup Forums goddammit.

I dont know but I would fugg a few of those grills

3000 USD = 45000 AR$ = 4 times my salary

>tan lines
muh dick

You literally had one job

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

why can't they stop being parasites user?
it is exhausting
you can't go thru a day without facing a kike lie. if not thru the media then parroted from some randoms mouth.

Hey negro, how is everything over there? No bad feelings over here, except for the negro aspect, which it's all right.

> 92% white
The statistic is 97% has at least one European ancestor. White Argentina is a meme of course, around 60% of the population have at least one indigenous ancestor. Not to mention that over 80% are Italian and Spanish, so many of our ancestors got MOORED. Jews and Arabs make up for about 3% of the population combined, the rest are Germans, Polaks, Slovaks and Armenians for the most part. The North is much more brown due to immigration.

lol

This pic is gold Op. Swear to post it every day till i die.
Niggers gonna hate the criollo pride

we are loyalist to the crown. We are more aware of the potential might of the spanish empire than you