Any non-americans looking forward to the point when their lefty government goes after their guns?

Any non-americans looking forward to the point when their lefty government goes after their guns?
just imagine the battles and all sorts of crazy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know how you're going to watch it when the powerlines and transformers will be the first thing to be cut. No Periscope from fagbucket27 or whatever.

>what are carrier pigeons

I really wish all furfags would just fucking die already

>battles and all sorts of crazy shit
I can say with confidence if a gun ban happened most people would just say fuck it and give them up. there would be a little resistance that would be painted as terrorist attacks. worst case scenario the south would secede and get btfo again

Dat gap doe

>No Periscope from fagbucket27 or whatever.
hahaha

>get btfo again
I am no southernfag, but the united states is not what it was in the 1860s.

Never happen. We're all armed to the teeth. A civil war with in the U.S. is the last thing that the powers that be want. Foreign governments would start infiltrating militias and it would be a fucking nightmare. There are simply too many armed Americans. A metric fuckton of ammunition floating about as well.

Most gun owners would sooner fire back than give up their arms, as well. This includes military and law enforcement. You'd have absolute chaos.

So yeah you're never going to get to enjoy the shitshow, because it isn't going to happen.

i bet that probably would happen, but it'd be so fucking boring and anti-climatic
the right would be BTFO for eternity too

>sweating-rand-paul.jpg

>law is passed by hill
>executive order
>first few people murdered by police in an attempt to save their guns
>militias take over parts of cities all over the red states without bloodshed

>national guard called in
>they are labeled as terrorists
>they are all killed

That's passably furry iirc, well within the standard daily catgirl dosage.

>It's a "European doesn't realize that the US crashing would crash the world with it" episode

She needs to gain a few pounds.

Latest pic of Anzu

You need to lose a few hundred

He tucks that penis well

>Civil war breaks out. Millions die.

Anzu and Koksal Baba are the only good things to come from Turkey

No, yiff in hell furfag

we'd be alright, not sure about everyone else

You over-estimate the abilities of the Nasty Girls. There's also very little chance of a liberal loyalist abandoning their family and driving 150+ miles through chaos to report to a NG armory that will either be looted or on fire by the time they got there.

The US gov't is good at playing whack-a-mole. Not dealing with a tsunami of moles.

>bunny ears
>furry

That's well within acceptable bounds 2bh

Isn't that thing a trap too? I didn't realize it until I looked more closely, but she looks surprisingly boyish

>being gay
you fags see what you wanna see

Sup Forums thinks every girl is a trap. It's like shill-suspicion, but for gender

>not having solar panels and a water well

wew lad, dependence.exe is running

There are better things from Turkey than this anorexic twig

Minorities will be the part of disarming squads. It was like this in Russia, when anglo bolsheviks came, it will be like this everywhere, because nobody comes for your weapons other than anglo globalists.

Nothing like that is within any respectable boundaries. Go fucking be a furfag virgin somewhere else

Simply epic

A complete turn over of the second amendment will never happen. A race war type event could instill martial law where our military could be manipulated to contain. Here is where the true patriots die where they could have succeeded.

All of you race baiting faggots are morons and will ruin the only chance the world has for liberation. The true enemies are our politicians, media and economic masters.

Who is this cum drum?

blacks are the ones race baiting you moron

>No historical precedent for that
oh wait

>Being this deluded

Will we get to fugg turkmen in bunny costumes?

After they take our guns and there will nolonger be "a rifle behind every blade of grass", what country do you think will invade us first?

loads
lefties can't fight so you'd be fucked even if it came to numbers against numbers

Milfag here. There are people I know who openly talk about how they would "defect" if the government tried to ban semiautomatic rifles or the 2nd Ammendment.

Could just be bullshit, but I'd consider it myself if it came to that.

hope you have room fore more refugees ;)

jews play the long game. automatic weapons were banned almost a century ago and now of the 320million guns in usa, about zero are full auto

right now they're cutting down the ammo supply and buying it all for the govt stockpiles.

next they're selling guns that require your fingerprint to fire.

another 200 years and all the guns will be old and broke, all we will be able to buy is something that puts us on a registry so the nazi's know where to look. the guns will require our fingerprint and likely shoot one bullet.

3d printing is already being denied to people who have their gun rights revoked, occasionally, by the courts.

jews, they play the long game.

People will flee to europe if things get bad enough.
I for one will not sit here and try to knife russians or chinks to death when they are rolling over houses in tanks.

we don't have room for fatties

people who leave the ranks will be killed by their own team. learn some war history buddy.

What are you talking about? the syrians and africans literally JUST did that.
The jews have been doing it since the beginning of time.

i meant it for him haha sorry.
i've seen documentaries of foxhole fighters killing their own when some man starts to cry and run to leave the battlefield.

shit skins can't hold the lines.

pointless. 3d printing will be soo paramount in 20 years (hell even sooner) that anyone can make a gun. and no government can even control it.

the cucks are just doing this as a "moral victory" of theirs
youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA

Idk what youre saying, but if they take our guns and noone actually fears invadign us anymore, and when they DO invade the US, dont expect me to try and spoon the invaders to death.

watch red dawn you fatty

God know, we have to live next to that hot mess.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FUTURE WIFE!! REEEEEE

I had I brief chat with her Twitter once so she's mine now

PROOF.

She's mine so go away

ban assault internets

>Im a fatty because I dont sit around watching 80's movies all day

ure a fatty because u wont fight for god and country

better run to africa, uk wont give you citizenship

Lefty government literally allows people with no criminal backgrounds to buy silencers and automatic weapons if they pay the government 200$ tax stamps.

The "anti-gun" politicians are in bed with the gun industry and only feign interest in gun control.

>talking with my waifu

You dont have the mental capacity to understand conditional statements.
I clearly said IF they take the guns. I wont try to spoon an invader to death.
The invasion would only happen because what they fear the most was removed, the armed civilian.

It makes me angry how much I want to fuck anzu

She is going to end up in Sultan Erdogan's harem.

I want to destroy her puss

her boyfriend is the luckiest man alive

I don't get it... Is it a girl or a trap?

I'll just leave this here.

>believing anons

Find a flaw.

>posting a degenerate trap t*rkroach
>people unironically wanting to fuck him

Our big bad military only has about 250k combat troops. The rest are support roles. There might be a million LEOs in the country. We have something like 350,000,000 privately owned firearms here for a population of just over 320,000,000. Bomb us, and the government cuts its own supply lines. Come at us with tanks and MRAPs and we'll just melt back into the crowd and wait until we can kill the mechanics.

War..
War never changes...

this bitch makes me angry. fuck him. i hope isis bombs his house

It's about two generations out. Making guns uncool and expensive. Closing heirloom loopholes, making people more liberal.

In 80years your grandkids will hand in their legacy guns for Amazon gift cards

NATO accomplishing anything outside of the US armed forces working @ 100%.

Anyone have those posts about the government running civil war simulations and some one-armed veteran became the Warlord of St. Louis and held the chokepoint of the major transportation channels?

>fuck him
>him

shes a girl female with a vagina and custom working tits.
when will this meme end?

Dude, I'd stick my dick in it, boy or girl.

Not I user.

As a south fag I can confirm, there are a lot more fucking niggers and Mexicans, we're kind of fucked

kek those are fake. every turkish girl wear those fake bras. you get excited about you are conquering Europe but when you see those fake bras you understad that you got little tiny island of Cyprus. i hate those bras.

>Cyprus conquering europe
Is this something I missed?

>Is this something I missed?
metaphor comparing breast sizes to countries?

Its not gonna happen like that.

Its going to be a slow erosion. Our government learned how shitty civil wars are from the last time they tried to snatch peoples property.

Worst case scenario:

First it will be measures to incrimentally make guns and ammo harder to get.

Probably similar to how weed was banned where they state all new sales require an application and tax stamp, then issue very few stamps and make redtape high enough to make buying a hunting rifle and a box of shells a year long process.

Then will come the demand to register all pre-ban owned guns, possibly with an extortionate tax attached to each register and a deadline they know most wont meet. All unregistered guns must be turned in or the owner faces heavy fines and prison.

The entire time anti-gun propaganda, possibly a forced curriculum as part of the school system where students are encouraged to rat out ban evading parents and extoll the virtues of a weapon's free society.

By the time we are grandparents most of our kids will be disinterested in paying a hefty transfer tax to inherit a weapon they cant afford or find ammo for and will make them a political target.

The grandkids will be totally brainwashed that guns are just an old people thing and are thankfully going away soon.

Then will come the smug declaration that its time to put all this silliness behind us, its 2116 after all, no need for that pesky 2nd amendment.

You forgot about all the white christian male former trump supporters who will spontaneously decide to go on shooting sprees while all this is happening.

They are already dead in their own way. They just have not realised it.

I didnt forget, this falls under propaganda.

It will be the constant reason the media beats everyone over the head with.

It wont be a civil war, it will be a slow burn where every time a man fights back it is used as fuel for further restrictions.

ROFL the whole military is southern. No one is going to give up their guns, period. They are not going to get them, period. They would at very worst make it illegal to buy new ones. That is it

BACK AWAY SHECKLBERG, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!

Why does Kaine wear that shit? It kinda cheapens Nier imho famalam.

Are you retarded? Do you think playboy girls wearing a bunny outfit is also furry stuff. Do you not realize she is cosplaying an anime? I'm genuinely confused

Kek. Yanks actually believe they´d crash the world with no survivors if muh guns disappeared.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN, FOLKS.