Having conversation with girls

>having conversation with girls
>One randomly shouts “ARE YOU A VIRGIN?!”
>mumble back inaudibly
>they all squeal and say “AWWWWWWW!!” or “YOU’RE LIKE A PURE LITTLE KID!” or “I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU’RE SO SHY & AWKWARD!!” or “ADORABLE!”
>fight back tears and go outside
>”Oh don’t worry honey! We aren’t making fun of you! Come back!”
>”Ugh, you bitches hurt his feelings!”

Is this socially acceptable behavior in your country? Asking for a friend

Why the fuck would you care, you're superior to them in every conceivable way. I mean, the fact that the only way for them to win an argument against a man is putting in question their sexuality is a very solid proof.
Are you a virgin by the way?

>Things which never happened

>t. guy who has literally never held a conversation with a girl in his life

Yes
I wish it didn’t user, I wish it didn’t

Most of my friends are girls

ADORABLE

YOU'RE LIKE A PURE LITTLE KID!

AAWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE

I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU’RE SO SHY & AWKWARD!!

You should have owned it lad.
So which one of you thots is going to help me with it?

fuck are you me
I don't even have to say anything they already think I'm a cute little boy
once a girl mentioned some manga she found about gay guys and was shocked when I knew what yaoi was
girls always want to talk to me but never want to take me seriously

>you're superior to them in every conceivable way
now you don't really have any way of knowing that.

actually this does happen lmao women love knowing whether or not you're a virgin got asked 3 times already

AWWWWWWW!!”

and you're still a virgin?
lmao

Why don't you read the sentence after that.
And if you disagree, you never talked to any woman beside your family. They ALWAYS bring virginity to the table, whereas I never saw a guy openly ask a woman if they ever fucked.

This. You missed out on a prime opportunity to awkwardly pound one of them sloots. Regardless of how awkward it is, the first time is awesome. It feels great especially if shes into and wet. I was all smiles afterwards. Miss that feel desu.

>mumble back inaudibly
>they all squeal and say “AWWWWWWW!!” or “YOU’RE LIKE A PURE LITTLE KID!” or “I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU’RE SO SHY & AWKWARD!!” or “ADORABLE!”
>fight back tears and go outside
>”Oh don’t worry honey! We aren’t making fun of you! Come back!”
>”Ugh, you bitches hurt his feelings!”

If this was me I’d run away to hide my raging erection. That’s hot.

virgins give off weird vibes that are off putting to women in general
t. woman in computer science

>you're superior to them in every conceivable way
ok but what if they are better at juggling than you are? You aren't superior to them in that way

t. thot
>user i've only slept with 23 guys and ONLY half of them were black, the other half were mexicans
kys whore

I know where you're coming from, and honestly yeah, not all women are the same and I certainly don't know all of them.
It's just mind boggling that they always use ad hominems to win through an argument.

American interactions are very strange

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

cringe

>thot
Stop speaking like a negroid you fucking jackass.

>they always use ad hominems to win through an argument.
now there's a generalization if I've ever heard one

Just say you are waiting for the right person.

>my thot ass is on fire

t.thot

t. Saquisha

Nice image

literally the perfect answer. Try your hardest to sound genuine when you say it and you're golden

>REEE STOP TAKING AWAY MY FAITHFUL LADIES IM STILL A VIRGIN

He's right.

what a bitter virgin. You'll never be happy if that's all you can think about

Give me an image.

Pls stahp
Are you nuts? I could never say that
One of them assumed I was gay before
Stop it
What? You think guys with female friends just say “excuse me, would you please let me put my penis inside you until I orgasm? I promise to make you feel good too.”?
You sound masochistic
I would imagine there’s a class of guys like that (we’re on Sup Forums FFS). But I’ve always had an easier time hanging out with girls. Guys are normally too mean and rough.

>cringe

Thanks

>me no have sex

>You think guys with female friends just say “excuse me, would you please let me put my penis inside you until I orgasm? I promise to make you feel good too.”?
that's pretty much how i lost my virginity though
althou she was my cousin rather than a friend.

>But I’ve always had an easier time hanging out with girls. Guys are normally too mean and rough.
Can see how one of them thought you were gay

el goblino...

that's more-or-less how i lost mine

Hot

>But I’ve always had an easier time hanging out with girls. Guys are normally too mean and rough.

You should just look for a woman that likes to pretend to be dominant in bed since you're clearly a beta and no women will fuck you otherwise

You’re probably also a fat fuck who acts fucking gay and can’t grow a beard.

Women arent a monolith, totally possible that one or two have said this
I wouldn't do that, knowing how a large percentage of guys view the topic

>and can’t grow a beard.

And if he did, you'd probably post that numale wojack and call him a soyboy.

true

t. woman who has only ever been with two guys, first one dumped me and begs me to return to him, second one is my soon to be husband

I'm sure it happens often enough.
First cousin?

>Women arent a monolith, totally possible that one or two have said this
If you aren't making sweeping generalizations about large groups of people what are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Getting laid is easy, user. First step, stop being a insecure faggot and grow a back bone.

They're virgins because they give off the weird vibes, and they give off weird vibes because they're genetic failures

t. virgin

>First cousin?
I guess. Th

>poland

Interesting. How's your relationship with them now?

And you couldn't have just lied and said that you aren't a virgin?

Nah, I’m very slim and clean shaven. Dressing well isn’t “gay”.
You never feel overwhelmed by how pretty and nice a girl is?

women can smell your virginity from a mile away, lying would've only made it worse

Well, she has a fiancee. She's a year older than me
It's been a few years already. I was 15 she was 16.
The funny thing is we literally never talked about it ever since. Not even the day after we've done it.
Not a slightest mention, a stutter, not even a weird look. Our relationship is as it actually never happened.

Interesting. You should try bringing it up sometime, maybe when you guys get a bit older. Might get some hearty laughs out of it.

Worked for me when i was a virgin.

You have no idea how obvious it is, might as well have virgin tattooed on your head.

Not really

I had a dorm with a few virgin guys in college who girls thought were slaying pussy every weekend but were actually celibate for religious reasons

t. a literal man

LEAF GETS BTFO!

Jesus you don't need to go full blown autismo about your virginity
I've had people ask me and I was always cool with it, even in large groups
Just chill out mate

I'd rather fucking not

its America they've had generations of American pie movies where its the number 1 social metric

>you don't need to go full blown autismo about your virginity
where do you think you are?

I'm going to mark this one down to differences between Europe and North America.

For an adult, late into their 20s to admit to that here would be social suicide. You are going to become a living joke, even to your friends. You will never live it down.

Your life.

why is this board so shit when all yuros are asleep?

and why am i still awake?

Fucking hell.
People find it odd that you are virgin, but they mostly don't give a shit.

In America you aren’t considered a man if you’re a virgin. They make fun of you 24/7 at best and even treat you like a diseased leper at worst.

Yeah maybe from the perspective of a high schooler. Adults with lives don't give a fuck.

You have it good, the social value of virgin, or the lack thereof, is off the scale. Some people interpret late virginity is some horrible ways. It's not uncommon to at least hear passing jokes like implying someone is a future serial killer if they're a virgin at 30.

Kind of sad desu, our culture is fucked up.

Why are you awake? Whats troubling you user?

Oh how wrong you are. If that were true I'd still have a stable social life. Being confident to admit my lack of sex in casual conversation about women with my friends destroyed it.

Yes
Why are you so shy and autistic about it?
It sounds like they were being Nice, maybe you could be even gotten some if you played your cards right, but no.
Thats why you're a virgin.

You’re Finnish

There’s no day or night up there

I watched a timelapse once of a full 24 hour cycle in a Northern Finnish town, that shit was surreal to me as someone who lives in a "typical" day-night cycle area.

If they stopped talking to you or whatever based off of you not having a sex life than they weren't worth maintaining a relationship with. There are better people out there my friend.

Oh they still talk, it's just now I am "that guy", the weirdo. I was with 2 of them when I mentioned it since I felt comfortable to say it to them.

Now everyone in my life knows, and it's like being the loser kid in high school except we're all 27-30.

Bro you’re either drunk or in a job with strict “no sex talk” culture. I knew a well mannered if quiet guy at work flip everyone’s opinion on him just for being a virgin. Suddenly he went from good old Keith to “that creepy guy”. Suddenly folks joke about him going to Comic Con to talking to himself to allegations of being a pervert trying to catch women alone. Ended up getting shunned and he quit.

People who gossip are toxic. Those aren't friends man

>how dare a man be emotionally sensitive

OK Sup Forums

That's fucking sad

That could never happen to be me even though I'm a virgin at 19

I feel like girls in general fear me and not in a good way

>It sounds like they were being Nice

Oh my sweet summer child, when girls do that in groups they are not being nice. That's how you tease and get your kicks bullying a guy while not looking like cunts.

So turn it around on them then.
Don't be autismo. Learn to talk

>not taking advantage of that moment
>not saying well i was hoping one of you girls would help me out

you ARE a virgin

>"w-w-well I was hoping one of you could h-help me out"
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA No way sweety ; )

A little bit drunk. I work in a fairly progressive white collar environment though, any conversation involving sex is best left unsaid.

Yeah man, it's basically identical here. Don't fall for this continents culture, it's garbage and completely unsurprising why kids fucking kill themselves constantly here. We basically have a dozen social mechanisms designed to create outcasts and losers.

OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE WHEN YOU TRY TO BE MANLY