ITT: Directors who just keep making the same fucking movie over and over again

Annie Hall is kino tho

Fucking scorsese and his christian kinos and narration filled rise to power and fall kinos.

O.W.: I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man.

H.J.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?

O.W.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

H.J.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.

O.W.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Fat fuck was just jealous Woody was making movies and living the dream and didn't have to whore himself out for commercials

Malick is the answer

fuck this child-raping incestuous kike faggot and his nu-male fans

Except with other people's movies

There's definitely some jealousy there. Woody was wildly successful during Orson's later life.
That doesn't negate his perspective, though.
He seems to have a great grasp on the arrogance of Jews.

T O L D
O
L
D

David Lynch desu.

>blaspheming to the man who made citizen kane over a child rapist jew overrated af

wew

>jealous of being a jew

riiight

Explain how Match Point and Annie Hall is the same movie

Linklater

The OP picture made me think he died and i felt universal happiness for a moment. Fuck pedoallen and his shitty ~quirky jewish newyorker~ movies. I fucking hate him.

>Take the Money and Run
>Manhattan
>Purple Rose of Cairo
>Zelig
>Broadway Danny Rose
>Match Point

You're objectively wrong, for a guy that makes a movie every single year he's done it better and more varied than all those franchises and cinematic universes

>being this blue pilled

just lol

nice argument you have there my boy, keep it going!

You know, I like his films except for that nervous fellow who’s always in them.

When I was 12 I fastforward Match Point in about 10 minutes looking for boobs

I was disappointed

>To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups
Sounds like Ben Stiller too

I guess it just jew humor

>didn't have to whore himself out for commercials

Odd you should mention that. Woody Allen's definitely done his share of silly-ass commercials in Japan.

they've both drawn on the notion of the "schlemiel", certainly. to that extent it's perfectly fair to call it Jewish comedy