Why are they hated so much on Sup Forums?

Why are they hated so much on Sup Forums?

el morsa american...

The rest of North American hates them and Sudacas absolute loathe them.

I guess no one likes decapitation-happy midget shitskins

I only hate chilangos.

I don't know anything about Mexico beside beheading memes.

Visit Mexico
We need you, just .7 million tourist more and we may overtake Germany as the 7th most visited country
Help us

I've actually been to mexico city and it was a great place, I don't understand why there's so many mexicans risking being stateless by illegally immigrating to the U.S when they have a nice country.

The white race is dying.
I am glad to be apart of that death.

because mexico is the master mixing race of the world

Low wages make life hard
But I still enjoy it

American influence. I don't like amerindian or anything similar tho.

Why are you always asking people to visit?

>I don't like amerindian or anything similar tho.
Why?

Because it's not true, most illegal immigration through the border comes from central america like guatemala, total net immigration from mexico to the united states in the last decade has been -140,000. Mexicans are literally running away.

maybe is a peña-bot?

Why don't you want your tourism industry to flourish?

So they may visit some day

I want to find love in nothern Mexico.

Economy isn't as shit as it was 20 or 10 years ago.
Wetbacks aren't a huge deal anymore because we're just fine

>With Cardenas the exchange rate was $4.21 for every US dollar
>During the 1980s devaluation it was $2,289.58
Fuck the PRI
>Ernesto Zedillo moved the rate from $3.41 to 9.36
>12 years of PAN it increased to 12.93
>6 years of EPN PRI again it’s now at 21.90

I don't like tourists and tourism is trash desu

they remind me of my country's failures, and the way they treat our immigrants makes me feel no sympathy to their border issues.

Because not everyone lives in the small tourist area that you visited

Sudacas and Centracas not welcomed

Made the flag

what are you trying to accomplish with this? what is its meaning?

kaypea is not mexican

>Americans (from the US) hate them due to immigration
>Central Americans hate them because "muh colonialism"
>literally no other neighbors

I plan to make all the flags one day

I am mostly just resentful. Also they are the de facto face of LA so they better get their act together

Basically low iqs. It has led to Chis being so out of control that we are in this mess.
Every other country comes to get ahead. Mexico comes to be complacent and comfortable living with a wage cuck job for 40 years. They are the black people of Latin America.

I hope Mayas wake up and genocide all dirty M*stizos and whites.

aw shit man, we are long overdue. Never even had a benito juarez. At least we are not honduras

>At least we are not honduras
What is that supposed to mean?

that there is always someone worse off, it is a generic comment to make, not particular to the ethnic troubles in the country.

What ethnic problems does Honduras have?

Not as hated as you, José.

no that is what I meant, we have more particular ethnic problems due to the higher population of indiginous peoples in my county, and a more pronounced history of segregation and manual labour, whereas Honduras was relatively less populated (though not as much as costa rica)

USA just hates them because too many of them live there.

Pretty sure Mexicans are well liked everywhere else, they're certainly not hated here

kys

Work wages are SHIT but life expenses are LOW as fuck so it should "balance" but think, if you make a 5 hour trip even getting a shit job at the USA and sending money back you are actually sending a lot of money.

I hate them mostly for historic reasons aka us losing chiapas or whatever, but we got the nice country shape after that so I really just need something to be mad at

kys

I agree with this. Obviously there were signs of poverty in some places but it wasn't a drug and murder ridden shithole like I was led to believe.

Ended up dating a girl who was even paler than me.

Of course. They annoy the hell out of Americans and they look down on South Americans for not being North Americans, aka not having a Rich anglo neighbor.

Amerimutts think we're subhuman African tier like Somalia or some shit.

Only capital cities are worthy. And Mexico City well-being level is bounds beyond everyother capital city, but it is also highly overpopulated.

This. Most mexicans that cross the border come from poor villages and lack the education to do a living in the big cities.

Tijuana is fucking lit and the food is good.

god bless mexico

You couldn't handle Chiapas. The same with us and Texas, California, etc...

cringe

Amerimutt propaganda really hurts investment and tourism potential of your country.

This.

>IM KINO

So this is the power of Sup Forums

Tijuana is a fucking shithole only mutts enjoy it

Why are you being rude to people who are being nice?

Is Selena still popular in Mexico? CHI girls have an obsession with her.

Shut up cuck

No. It’s a free country.

Ugly bitch and CHI's can fuckkng die

Well, growing up, all my mom listened to was English music and Selena

Selena is the fedora of CHI girls.

my mom still listens to her from time to time

Kys

I told you to fuck off, you narco piece of shit

stop saying "kys" fucking underage shitskin faggot

Si estas hasta el tronco, firmale al bronco.

this is literally the first time i post

kys

I know it’s you

In all honesty the only people who really hate us are racists (who are usually pretty fucking retarded) and edgy kids who think being literally hitler is cool.

no?

go die mexico. you stinking fucking piece of racial shit

Sonora is unironically white, every time i've been there or seen a flight from there it's all people who are completely red from being exposed to the sun.

Places like Baja are a mixed bag of races with a lot of people from Oaxaca, Sinaloa, and Jalisco.

don't know enough about Nuevo Leon or the rest of the north though.

I forgot to mention shitposters

How old is your mom and what English artists/bands did she listen to?

Sonora is a shithole. Nuke it.

It is kinda shit desu, mostly an empty desert.

they are still white though.

I've been to Mexico and don't dislike people living there. When they cross the border they seem to turn into the worst people on earth

Santo cielo.....

Because like trump said, we don't send our best.

Or rather, the worst are the ones that try to flee the country.
Don't deport the bad hombres back here, send them to africa or something.

>he’s literally a boot licking cuck

kys

Are you going to lie and say we send the best people to the US?

Because we don't, we don't even send people.

It's cucks who bootlick the US and believe they will solve their problems who go there illegally, and we don't need suck cucks who will eventually get deported and refuse to get a job here.

why do beaners hate on their own people? Every mexican has at least one close family member and 30 cousins that are wetbacks

Those family members a lot of the time cut off ties with you.

On my dad's side a lot of them just left the country for the US and we haven't directed a single word to them since then (and even before that we already had cut off most communication)

The only people who ever have any real ties to wetbacks are direct family members (sons, wives, siblings)

She is 53. She didn’t listen to any specific bands/artists, she doesn’t speak English, she just put on compilation albums cause she liked how the music and the language sounded. Although, I do remember Wonderwall from Oasis, specifically for some reason.

>guatepeor