Obama in 2015: "We're Training ISIL"

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
nytimes.com/2013/06/22/world/africa/in-a-turnabout-syria-rebels-get-libyan-weapons.html
longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/03/ayman-al-zawahiris-brother-released-from-an-egyptian-prison.php
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/01/isis-captured-2300-humvee-armoured-vehicles-from-iraqi-forces-in-mosul
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
regated.com/2016/08/wikileaks-vindicate-trump-emails-show-hillary-armed-jihadists-isis/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/11/yes-hillary-clinton-and-barack-obama-did-create-the-rise-of-isis-it-is-an-indisputable-fact/
youtu.be/P4-2NubbOM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2EmUNKDE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody?

need more context

I just gave you a smoking gun lads

why doesnt army man blink?

Context is:
Trump said: Obama founded ISIS
Here you got a video where Obama says:
>"We're Training ISIL"

ISIL and ISIS is the same cup of coffee.

Probably zoning out thinking about what's for dinner. We (military) have all been there when listening to some dipshit speak that doesn't know the subject.

i read the video description

>The White House.gov website has corrected an embarrasing mistake made by President Obama during his press briefing yesterday about the Islamic State when the President said that U.S. forces were "training ISIL."

I don't think this video is enough to do anything.

I don't think it was a mistake. Freudian slip telling the truth.

It's was an accident.

Ummmm...GUYS

>youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
We are training ISIL
John McCain is not talking about my Muslim Faith
Michael and I

Ohhhh veeeeeeey
nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
nytimes.com/2013/06/22/world/africa/in-a-turnabout-syria-rebels-get-libyan-weapons.html
longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/03/ayman-al-zawahiris-brother-released-from-an-egyptian-prison.php
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/01/isis-captured-2300-humvee-armoured-vehicles-from-iraqi-forces-in-mosul
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
regated.com/2016/08/wikileaks-vindicate-trump-emails-show-hillary-armed-jihadists-isis/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/11/yes-hillary-clinton-and-barack-obama-did-create-the-rise-of-isis-it-is-an-indisputable-fact/

Bump

SPREAD it!!!

Don't let bluepilled normies forget!

Trump was right as usual - Obama creator of ISIS!

REEEEEE

Thanks bros, just gonna add some Armenian genocide remarks from Shillary...

youtu.be/P4-2NubbOM4

The interest is clear

>ISIS Leader Admits We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2EmUNKDE8

Happening?

BUMP

Here's a bump for you

What a fucking puppet, probably heard about it when he was talking to his masters and thought It'd be okay to say.