Where would you make more money/success with Tarot/Astrology/etc?

Where would you make more money/success with Tarot/Astrology/etc?

Europe or US of A?

Europe since they're less religious and so lack spiritual guidance

amerisharts fall for that shit left and right
try louisiana, or any liberal city

Wouldn't that make them more skeptic about it?

No. A christian has the church to turn to, agnostics and athiests have nowhere to go so are more likely to pay for it

most 'nonreligious' people aren't skeptical scientists
they are suckers for dumb mysticism -- they want to believe in something

in US, you can easily trick spics and niggers with that bullshit.

Can't you just do it online user?
US probably easier than Europe, but I'm not sure it falls on the skills shortage list anywhere.

I see

I do it online. I once did a thread here but got deleted by the jannies. Planning to do it again soon though, the "international" feeling gives it another vibe

From time to time I do it on /x/.

Yeah but I mean on a commercial basis, not free for anons. Finding paid clients.
You read my tarot once t bh and it was surprisingly accurate, but I'm still skeptical of this stuff.

> You read my tarot once t bh and it was surprisingly accurate
Here? Or in /x/? I'n surprised somebody remembers

Here.
(We're here forever afterall.)
It must've been summer before last?

Anyway, I don't see why not try to find paid clients to do consultations over Skype and such. But surely Europe would be easier to emigrate to than LOS.

Yes, it was in summer (winter here)

>But surely Europe would be easier to emigrate to than LOS.
I have EU citizenship so... yes very likely

Get outta my country

Thing is I'm not sure emigrating will help much.
You could set up in a city and do it face-to-face, but you could equally just try and find clients where you're at and do it online.
I would have thought Argies would love that stuff? I heard rumours you guys love your pyschotherapy and such.

Gladly would

I want to leave because I want to leave the country, not for the Tarot thing itself. I'd like to do a masters degree in Europe too. Very few opportunities for it here

I'm also into jewelry and metal work

QT. Well I wish you all the best.
Night

Nobody will miss u :^)

bugs.. easy on the psuedoscience

Not him but that psychology stuff is more of a boom/obsession in the big cities like Buenos Aires or Cordoba