Cleveland
Vermont
Oregon

Which is best

So far I'm thinking Delaware and Oregon

Where in Oregon. And at least avoid Cleveland

Portland

Also I have never heard of Cleveland before now

Fuck off shitskin. We don't need any more third world immigrants here considering that we already have to deal with Mexicans and Quebecois.

Vermont or Delaware. They call soda pop in the other two.
Also why do you have random states, save Cleveland, as options and not cities? Is that just how your job offers were structured?

Why are there so many Brits in construction work here in Freedomland?

o-okay
i'm Anglo Saxon tho

Oregon or Vermont.
Oregon has legal pot.
Vermont is in the process of doing the same.

Vermont > Oregon >>> Ohio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Delaware

This is coming from someone who recently did a shitton of research on where to move, by the way

Lack of projects in Europe I suppose

vermont.

Well Portlands not that bad. I'd go there if want to travel around the west coast and don't mind liberals. Hopefully someone else could fill you in on Delaware

Its all they know how to do. High level labor and any sort of intellectual work is something out of reach for the vast majority of bongs.

Ever notice how the UK has no tech industry of note?

See

Meant for

How close is Delaware to new york

A state away
New Jersey to be precise

Don't drive through New Jersey just to go to NYC

y

NYC and north NJ (at least Newark) are both shitholes, along with Delaware. Mid/south NJ is actually good though

Delaware seems like the archetypal quaint American place though

Unless I'm confusing it with something else, it's basically all businesses for tax reasons. You can find small, quaint towns and such in basically any state

errrr
you are being ironic right?
or is this >le epik mutt post
fuck off working class back to r*ddit

You think I'm moving to another country to do low level construction labour?

I'm also going to take a second to shit on small towns because the residents are typically nosey fucking assholes constantly up in everyone else's business because they have nothing else to do

Vermont. No question.

Don't be rude

4 hours. Delaware is really hit or miss, depending on where you are living and working. If it's anything near Wilmington, stay the fuck away. That place is a shithole. Also, rent is pretty cheap there, which is a plus

Sorry, meant 3 hours by car

It depends on what you're looking for. Delaware is right on the east coast so you have fairly easy access to a lot of large cities with tons of stuff to do (Washington DC and NYC are both two hours away from Wilmington by train and three by car). I'm sure you're at least a little familiar with the east coast and all the benefits that would come with living there. Delaware itself is the definition of mediocre but at least the state is governed very well.
Vermont is pretty much all small new-england towns, even the largest city there has less than 50K people. Super lefty but not in an SJW way, gun laws are relaxed and all that. Taxes are high though and there's a fair amount of regulations despite the personal freedoms that come with it. You're also never too far from a big city, most of Vermont can get to one within three hours. It'll take longer to get to huge cities like New York, but it's not going to take you all day.
I'm not super familiar with Portland, but I can tell you there's plenty of stuff to do actually in Portland, plus you have gorgeous nature, potentially no sales or income tax, and it's not super expensive (yet). There's lots of hipsters in Portland, but even those that aren't are very far to the left so that's something to keep in mind. Portland also has the most well-developed transit system of the three and the weather is similar to how it is in the UK. There's also not much to do outside of Portland itself since the cities on the West Coast are very far from each other. A drive to San Fransisco or LA would take you all day for instance. Seattle and Vancouver are more reasonable to get to but there's not much there that you can't get in Portland.
There's no reason to pick Cleveland.

nice b8
we built this fucking world burger

I would pick Oregon if it was a smaller city on the coast

What's most important to you in a place to live?

It will probably come down to either Vermont or Oregon.

Think it's gonna be oregon

thread over

Definitely Vermont or Delaware, Cleveland is Midwest trash, and Oregon is complete trash

I'd highly recommend against moving here. The cost of living out here is ridiculously absurd and the traffic and infrastructure is getting packed because so many people are moving out here. The only time the weather is decent is in the summer. There's also A LOT of homeless now.

THEY TOOK ERR JERBS

Vermont or Oregon. They're pretty DUDE WEED but Cleveland is a nightmarish post-industrial shithole (Pere Ubu is from there, if you're hip enough to know what that is) and Delaware just sucks in general.