Sup Forums I'm 21. Just started working in a rich area. I had only seen one Jewish rabbi in my whole life...

Sup Forums I'm 21. Just started working in a rich area. I had only seen one Jewish rabbi in my whole life. Now I see them daily. Why are they so fucking rude and pissed off when I serve them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews gunna jew

throw pennys at them

Because they are at war with Christ & God.

They like it when people snap back at them.

if it was america we would fuck with their food relentlessly

if you're a regular at a restaurant and don't tip then you've eaten piss, shit, cum, boogers, and whatever the food picks up when we drop it on the floor

with rabbis we'd sometimes put a little pork grease into their food and also spit in it

yes i'm serious

Semitic tribalism. Cf Islam. The most inportant thing in the world to them is that they remain separate from others. Their word for holiness is the same as their word for separate. They are religiously discouraged from being nice.

They are miserable people amongst themselves too. Google kvetching.

You must serve them better goy.

let's say you make 10$ an hour when serving the Jews you must work like you're getting $25, some of them can be the victims of the Holocaust that your very ancestors started.

Why would there be pork grease in your kosher restaurant?

PROTIP: Orthodox Jews aren't leftists or SJW.

Still not great people.

They are literallyGod's chosen people you dipshit. Show more respect. We are inferior and we should know our place.

I don't know, maybe they're heavily inbred and can't help it?

>stick-up-ass religious types actually adhere to their religion
topkek

>Why are they so fucking rude and pissed off when I serve them?
because to them, you're inferior and here in this world to serve them, they'll fuck you over, they believe it's their right because god made the world for them and they won't feel remorse about it.

those are the worst.

Hasidim are great, they just don't want you to do certain things in NYC where they're a majority like ride your bicycle in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0

I love you user

Not my fault you made up a bullshit story.

A Rabbi will not dine at a non-kosher restaurant.

cuz u r goyim

>Whatischinese.png

A religious Rabbi?