How can I can I go on without my favorite show?

How can I can I go on without my favorite show?
Lets discuss it I wanna know cos opnion
Pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was okay. It could have used a bit more slapstick, kind of like what Gumball does, rather than being 100% a straight sitcom like Bare Bears.

They get points for making Daffy return to his roots and you know DAFFY INSTEAD OF ANGRY THE DUCK.

I think that it was funnier then bare bears but I do agree that they should 've used more slapstick comedy
I didn't like that daffy bugs and porky got a female version of them idk maybe it's just me but I feel it was lazy

It's better than wabbit and loonatics unleashed, but the show was kinda bland though.

Tina was essentially why I watched the show.

It's also gave us the wizard song.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

This show actually made Lola good. People remember how hot Lola was in Space Jam so she became a fan favorite, but they forget how fucking bland her personality was in that movie.

The truffle hunting episode with Daffy and Porky is 10/10 GOAT.

This.

Wasn't this basically Seinfeld with looney tunes? Not that that's a bad thing

>This show actually made Lola good
You do realize that Lola wasn't even really a character before this
Like, the movie really wasn't looney tunes with sports, it was Michael Jackson and his cartoon pals, none of the characters personalities showed up besides bugs and maybe daffy

Lola appeared in comics and other things. She had more "character" in them.

That one episode where Daffy mistakes Porky as a murderer had me dying. That shit was crazy.

You can't swim, you can't fly... ARE YOU EVEN A DUCK AT ALL

>Michael Jackson

Didn't really care for this show overall. There were some good bits with Daffy but that was it.
>Pic related is far better show and it has no Bugs Bunny in it which was a good thing.

It was funny. The musical segments were a nice touch, and the cross-dressing bugs episode had me dying. I liked the superman finale a lt too.

Duck Dodgers will always be the best Looney Tunes spinoff. Wabbit is weak.

>Wabbit is weak.

I actually want to like Wabbit but it is SO UGLY.

There were obvious Family Guy facial expressions in TLTS but the characters' faces were still round and appealing. Wabbit tries to draw everyone in a full-bore MacFarlane style and it's painful.

I hated how they turned Witch Hazel and Gossamer into stereotypical black woman and her child.

Besides that, it was a great show. Wish we had gotten a third season instead of this Wabbit garbage.

>This show actually made Lola good

Yeah at the EXPENSE of every other motherfucking character. Bugs was a bland dull everyman, Yosemite Sam lost his guns, Elmer Fudd didn't hunt for what little we saw of him, the witch was a black woman stereotype who didn't even cackle, etc.

God am I sick of you faggots praising this Lola when the only reason she succeeds is because everyone else is trash.

Best episode from the series.

Outside of Lola and Daffy, the show sucked.

>You know, I'm not sure, this comes off really easily.