Bu-bu-but diversity isnt strength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQNG2DtTZEQ?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans are the most powerful race in the world because of their diversity.

Niggers are only good for their strength and athletics.

That picture only proves this. We stopped training our niggers to pick cotton and started training them to entertain us. Funny how that works.

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide user

I see those white girls know what to do when something rough is coming.

Olympic gold medals are not those chocolate dubloons you got as a kid. Why are three of them trying to eat the things?

in 50 years, the entire U.S. olympic team will be hispanic

Would white people be willing to give up medals won by niggers in exchange for deporting all niggers? but that means the Chinese would be on top. Would you rather live with a nigger or lose to a chink?

I love fucking chink women so i rather lose to a chink

Needs an update

>Bu-bu-but I use subjective arguments!!

>Would white people be willing to give up medals won by niggers in exchange for deporting all niggers?
Your women wouldnt accept to lose bbc

How slow are you? How many white people are there in the picture? How many non-whites?
How many non-whites are there in NBA?

In 50 years, my grandchildren will be cucking your grandchildren faggot

OP will ignore this post.

Gold doesn't matter in women's gymnastics, just how fappable they are. Frankly, my dick's limper than a snake in a yoga class

if you are white you probably won't be having any grandchildren famalam

>strength and athletics
It's gymnastics you know. A sport about being graceful, not strong. It requires some core strength but it's really more about coordination.

Gold is malleable and prone to bend. It's an old trick to check gold coins. The medals are just gold plated I'm pretty sure.

Refugees are taking over the Olympics now.

Brown is the new black?

I know this is just shitty bait, but I'm going to explain something to you and whoever else may read this. The whole "diversity is strength" meme refers to national and cultural strength, not athletic strength. When looked at culturally, this statement is provably false. Homogenous white and Asian countries do much better than countries with mixed or majority black, Arabic, or latino countries. What intelligent person gives a fuck about the Olympics outside of some inherent entertainment value? Low violent crime rates, average income, and average quality of life are much more important in determining a country's well being than a fucking meme medal.

....is the middle one Pepe?

Thats them new nike jackets. I want one when they go on sale

This isn't diversity. It's a few hundred years of selective breeding. Domestication of wild animals was one of the most important innovations of human civilization..

>Niggers are only good for their strength

Remind me the last time a nigger won olympic weightlifting or the world's strongest man competition.

WHO /FENCING/ HERE

ROMANIA WITH DAT JUMP

And so it should be.

Shooting is a stupid "sport" and guns are too dangerous anyway. I mean, it's just stupid to worship America's gun culture even more than it currently is when there are so many shootings and deaths caused by guns. A brave women wearing her religious attire and triumphing by actually making it to the Olympics despite the religious-based bigotry she faces daily by Islamophobes is actually noteworthy and commendable by comparison.

Wtf I love niggers now

So you guys are trying to play "catch up" by letting in as many Refugees as you can?

No we all want them gone, the 3% of white trash that like black guys can go back to Africa with them.

There's a difference between white women liking black guys, and a white woman liking niggers. I would have no problem with white women dating a black man if he was a good human being who voted Republican.

Big talk, so scary.

strength is booty
youtu.be/NQNG2DtTZEQ?t=18s

how many golds does michael phelps have?

TOUCHDOWN THURMAN THOMAS

Muh dick

They competed in singular events, there was no strength in diversity because each person won their own medal.
Basically, not an argument.

I want to fill the biles chick with my seed

moar

>5 female world star athletes

>1 of them is fuckable

>white girls

I see one.

>claims media bias
>ignores the fact that blonde won metal in unknown sport televised at 9am in the morning when everyone is at work in US
>muslim in sport that is televised during lunch hours, early afternoon when viewership goes up
>user forgets that american muslims are the new jew
>user forgets that NBC's theme is adversity
>user forgets that NBC has turned their coverage into a drama
>blonde was on NBCSN, nobody is watching actual olympics on that channel

come on now, think. obviously the whole shit show is bias right now and everyone is mad at NBC for it.

NBC failed to talk about this guy. Sucks to be him right now.

Simone is a qt3.14 :3

>Implying gymnastics means shit

>you will never have a qt fit black girl
She's probably a cunt and that's definitely not her hair.

Neither of the niggers belong there. They were beaten fair and square by White girls in the nationals.
Every gymnast there knew it was a joke and the fix was in. The Italian team joked about "painting themselves black next time.."

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Don't have many on me, leaf.

Daily reminder that it is the white mans duty to colonize xeno wombs.

So what about the two half-blacks, white, and latino?

Would white-shell Turks be willing to give up all genocides to deport all Armenians?

The answer may shock your mandibles

Gotta do something with obsolete farm equipment

Christ are the shills still up? Go to bed already!

Collegiate male gymnast here, can confirm you have no idea what you're talking about

God bless you Australia.

This is the funniest thing I have read all day.

they would if i got on TV and told them they would

Mark Henry.

Yeah that's about it

Why are white girls in America so fucking ugly? The majority of them all have this weird look, I can't quite put my finger on it.

>doesn't know about the 92,96,00,04 team.

Still don't get why some of you find these primeapes attractive.

>actually giving a shit about the Olympics

t. guy who's never left the USA

What evidence do you have that proves their success is due to their diversity?