Has anyone else noticed an increase in Sino-Australian posts recently?

Has anyone else noticed an increase in Sino-Australian posts recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

sankei.com/premium/news/180131/prm1801310008-n1.html
pewresearch.org/methodology/international-survey-research/international-methodology/
thedrinksbusiness.com/2018/01/whats-the-most-popular-beer-in-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=bTV90SEKb7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5sM5siReA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they like china more then we do.

If you mean the self-haters, then I don't know.

Many Chinese live in Australia and Canada.
Of course, they live in America too.
These countries will be China's vassal country soon. : )

you already are same as chinese :^)

Chinese diaspora who were born in Australia may be coming of age in great numbers rn. A new normal, perhaps?

They are a German Vassal already

wtf australia

Not only Australia, but USA, UK, and Canada as well. Many south-east asians are suspiciously fidgety when China is criticized as well.

This surprises me a bit considering how anti-China the current Australian administration is.

No.
We have not become same as Chinese yet. :(

sankei.com/premium/news/180131/prm1801310008-n1.html
成田空港で中国国歌、職員に暴行・逮捕…中国人観光客はなぜ日本で暴れるのか

Chinese sing national anthems at Narita airport and hit staff and be arrested...
Why do Chinese tourists violence in Japan

But if Chinese in Japan will more increase,
Japan will be China.

I call bullshit, they probably only questioned people in Sydney.

>>pewresearch.org/methodology/international-survey-research/international-methodology/

Ah yes, you're free to mock someone for saying something ignorant about any other country but the moment someone is ridiculed for saying something dumb about China, the person responding is some Chinese government spy or diaspora. The same response to those who don't blindly talk down Russia.
I'm getting real sick and fucking tired of you idiots and your hypocrisies. Do everyone who comes to Sup Forums for actual discussion and chat a favour and fuck off back to Sup Forums.

well fuck

Have a look at the numbers and compare them to other countries, then think about our trading partners. It's to be expected, really. We're pretty much the only country in the region without a lengthy negative history with China and on top of that there has been a positive recent history in exports. We're always going to be a bit of an overall negative attitude towards the US, being another Anglo nation and one we have historically taking the piss out of. Then there is Russia, which shouldn't really surprise anyone as to the opinions.
I don't know if anons are pretending to be obtuse but it really isn't anything significant in terms of extremes. The response feels no different to the forced outrage Sup Forumstards go on with in response to dumb Twitter posts.
Maybe you care more about bowing down to peer pressure and enforcing obnoxious Sup Forums stereotypes.

Pic related is apparently the most popular beer in China, so you might want to update your shitposting image. A drink no one actually drinks doesn't really match up with the overall rhetoric.
thedrinksbusiness.com/2018/01/whats-the-most-popular-beer-in-china/

If you're going to shitpost, go the extra distance.

makes you think what the next administration will look like, doesn't it

t. Cheng Ivanov

t. Zao Vintorez.

no you fuck off

t. Oleg Vladivastok

Xiaofei Matthews.

t. Chang Wang

t. Bruce Zhao

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT

Jiang Kawalsky

t. Brian Wu

Dieter Wang.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTV90SEKb7o

Link to video?

no, too wh*Te

Ahahaha Americans utterly BTFO.

Kek that post sums up US hate pretty well. All the fags in britain et al throwing up their pinky finger and criticizing the usa aren't getting russias full brunt. You get a hint of that smell and even retarded Donald Trump is your best friend

>Vietnam overwhelmingly favours the USA over China.
Why?

China is Vietnam's eternal enemy. Learn some history.

Friends can change quickly based on current threats. Like in 1900 the UK liked Germany and hated Russia. Then 10 years later it was the opposite

This exposes the naivety of the European

The balance of power.

Germany doesn't even like itself

South East Asians are generally pretty retarded, to the benefit of the rest of the world of course.

Hating y*nks =/= liking ch*nks

They are eternally butthurt over being BTFO for 1000 years.

I'm sorry for responding late.
The video(Japanese police and Chinese) is this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5sM5siReA
175名中国游客滞留日本机场 有人与警方起冲突高唱国歌

>singing the national anthem all of a sudden

lol the chinese are so dumb. when you go to a foreign country you need to be more respectful because you're guests. the chinese are savages.

> the chinese are savages.

Chinese are proliferate to all around the world.

Not only Japan, they migrate Canada and Australia and America.
Not only that, many Chinese go to the continent of Africa, they exploit African people.

Chinese will destroy all countries in the world.

Japan will commit suicide trying to match China, lol.

Kono Taro?
He is a son of the betrayer.
He may sale Japan to China in the future.

serves you right for siding with seppos.

friendship ended with seppos, chang small dong is my ally now. prepare for revenge for darwin, cunt.

China

China

Fuck waito piggus, cumskins

t. Yunsong Zhao

The size of our population has always been 1/10th of theirs. What are we trying to prove?