TAX RETURNS

DONALD TRUMP TAX RETURN NEWS

>Donald Trump is not releasing his tax returns until his audits are completed, he has said repeatedly.
>Now, his special legal counsel said the same thing Thursday. In fact, they said, advising Trump to do so would be “malpractice.”

>QUOTE: “I personally will not allow him to release those tax returns until the audits are over,” Michael Cohen, Trump’s special counsel, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.
>QUOTE: “There is not a lawyer on this planet that should give that advice — any advice other than what I just gave — to their client short of suffering malpractice.”

Now the question: is there something he is hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course there is. there's no actual legal reason to hide your tax returns when being audited as the irs already has them. there's nothing in there that they dont have. so the whole thing is bullshit.

probably hiding that he's not worth nearly as much as he says he is. forbes places his wealth at less than half of what he states it is. 10 years ago independent audits placed it at less than 10% of what he claims it is.

He wants to hide the fact that his new tax plan has a massive, massive loophole for the exact type of income he earns.

>>Donald Trump is not releasing his tax returns until his audits are completed,

CONFIRMED MOBBED UP TIES

He wont release them especially now when he knows hes going to lose

Of course he can't release them, but it's a button Clinton and camp can keep hitting because it will make him look bad, so they're going to keep doing it.

The tax returns are bait for the debates.

Clinton brings up "where are you tax returns-"

"Where are your emails, Hillary?"

but nobody that would care about her emails doesnt already.

why doesnt hillary release her medical records? there is no legal reason why she cant do this. what is she hiding?

why cant the irs just complete the fucking audit in a timely manner?

pretty sure they've all released medical shit. even trump had that bullshit doctors note that said he was in perfect health and has never had any health problems.

She did

>has yet even released the audit letter
>Cohen
>trumplets think he's actually under audit

You guys are as illiterate and autistic as trump

link?

Why doesn't Trump pressure Hillary into releasing her Wall Street transcripts?

As a Bernie supporter who's not voting for Shillary, Trump should be beating her with this. It's obviously she lied since she's fighting to keep it hidden.

>government work
>prompt

he's probably not hiding anything, but there's nothing in there that will help him
>HE ONLY GAVE $10M TO CHARITY?!
>HE'S ONLY WORTH $5B?!
>HIS TAXES WERE ONLY 29%?!
you don't hand a weapon to your enemy

if he isn't hiding anything, why not release them?

he said he was going to in the past

I mean why would he lie

Because legal counsel says youd have to be an idiot to release them while under an audit

One of his main talking points is that he's "super rich", he doesn't need to do this and only cares about the American people, when his tax returns do get released it'll show that he's not actually that rich, and this whole running for president thing was just him autofellaciating, getting his name and brand bigger, and just to generally stroke his ego.

did you really not read my last part?

Did he really donate 250million to NAMBLA?

Why is Trump not releasing his medical records despite being asked several times from when he dodged the draft, there is no legal reason why can't do this. What is he hiding?

(((Cohen)))

What do you have to hide Drumpf?

why cant hillary provide all of the requested emails? there was no reason for her to delete them. what is she hiding?

Because no matter what he has in there is gonna be construed as a negative against trump.

>presidential debates begin

>Donald where are your tax returns? Are you trying to hide something? Heeheehee.
>Trump pulls out thick stack of paper from his suit
>puts it on Hillary's podium
>So where are your emails, Hillary?

It would complete 2016 as the year of happenings

Are the shills adapting?

the real question is, are the audits complete? if not, why are you digging up entirely boring non-issues and spamming my once-entertaining image board with your anti-trump garbage

this, pls happen

Ask for medical records too while he's at it.

Yeah, they now post anti-trump threads to get memes from each other

I wouldn't be surprised if we converted half of them by the time elections came

Probably that he uses a shitton of loopholes that are legal. He's actually said before he pays very little taxes, and he's got lawyers so of course he doesn't pay much. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Which he wants to change. That's all that matters.

I wish. Even better if he started a new presidential tradition of publishing a full health report.
>I've released a full doctor's checkout of my clean bill of health. All high energy
>You've released your crooked tax returns
>How about we trade? My tax returns if you go to a doctor that will certify your healthy state?

He'd flip the tables on her totally and put her back on defense, I would cum buckets all week.

The thought of this alone is enough to make one man hard. And that man is me. I'm hard.

That would be amazing if it went exactly like that.

>Now the question: is there something he is hiding?
Yeah it's called "He's a billionaire businessman that does whatever it takes to get rich".

And guess what? I don't give a fuck because I know where he stands, just like every other businessman. Also, I want him on my side.

Meanwhile, Clinton and the Saudis...

Because fuck you. That's why.

Trump is probably hiding something in his tax returns. Like most real estate titans, his AGI is probably extremely low, and he probably pays very little taxes.

The bigger question, is, who cares? The God-Emperor will still make a great president. Hillary is a lying crook who can barely make it through a speech without fainting.

he needs to release his birth cert, grades and tax return

anything else is incompetence

What I don't get is why he started defending his non-release of tax returns by saying he thinks Romney lost because he released his tax return. Does he not realize how weak and wishy-washy that makes him sound? Just stick to your one lie; don't over-complicate things.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

Probably. But the fact that he's hid it so far means he's objectively better than Hillary anyway, since in addition to being corrupt, Hillary is also sloppy about it.

>not realizing that releasing your tax returns while under an audit as an extremely famous individual would cause every lawyer in the country to try and find some technicality to sue you over

Seriously, no one would ever release them in Trump's position.

how would a lawyer sue you over tax returns exactly?

The IRS cannot finish, theat which they have not started. They cannot start, as they have yet to receive. Mr Trump, and Mr Trumps 'tax advisor' are full of shit. But you knew that anyway.

Why cannpt the IRS allow Trump to release his previous 32 years worth of returns? What? They would have no objection? What? Hilary has ALREADY done this?

A large part of the reason Trump wont get elected remains, his constant BS.. That he never (or seldom) gets pulled up on it, don't help anyone much either, not even him.

He wouldn't. But they'd make a name for themselves. A on is correct about turning every tax lawyer in America into a pro bono IRS worker though.

Why doesn't the IRS publicly announce they aren't actually auditing him so that he'll get BTFO? Your logic doesn't add up.

if they wouldn't then how are they making a name for themselves

They have. But no one cares. It's just a talking point.

Dont think he should. It'll put more attention on him when it needs to be focused more on the literal crimes Hillary has committed.

You're a fucking idiot. By being the tax guy who found the mistake.

i thought it was lawyer's suing him?

So he is actually poor.

dont you have a long line of muslim immigrant dicks to service?

no one gives a damn about trumps tax returns.

protip we fought and won 2 wars with you because taxation is theft and we said to hell with a 3 cent tax on tea. a vast majority of our presidents never released tax returns.

The tax returns are Trump's 'October surprise' for Hillary.

She's going to spend the next three month harping on Trump day and night to release his tax returns.
>WHAT'S IN THEM!?
>WHAT'S HE HIDING!?
>WHAT'S HIS DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!?

Come mid-October Trump will appear to finally "cave" to the media's pressure and agree to release his tax returns and like a bitch in heat the MSM will jump on them the moment they hit the net.

And what will they find? Laundering for lobbyists? Mob money? Nazi gold?

One of the most oft-repeated anecdotes you hear from his closest friends and business colleagues. Every couple of weeks, Donald sits at his desk and goes through newspaper articles, stories on the web, personal emails, etc and looks for stories about people in real need - the small business owner in Brooklyn whose restaurant burned down, the dedicated father in Queens who got laid off when his company outsourced his job, the widowed parent from Jersey whose terminally ill spouse left them with a mountain of hospital bills they can't afford.

He goes through these stories, writes down the details of the ones that catch his eye, and goes to work making calls. He gets on the phone with a contractor he knows and helps the businessman fix up his restaurant. He phones a business contact and pulls some strings to line up some job offers for the father. He calls up the hospital and works out a donation to pay some of the bills.

All of this he does semi-anonymously, through contacts and middlemen. He doesn't do it for the attention. He doesn't publicize it.

... but I'll bet you a million bucks they show up in his tax returns.

Imagine, then, the egg on the media's face when they have to report that the man they've been bashing non-stop for the last year, the man they've been comparing to crooks, serial killers, and dictators...

... is revealed to be one of the most charitable men in America.

this. He didn't pay any taxes and on top of that probably got a hefty return. That's wat he is hiding.

That's what the debates are for
>where are your taxes?
>bitch where are this transcripts
Have to wait until the maximum amount of audience is listening so the media isn't given the opportunity to do damage control

Watch, he's going to finally release them, it's going to be nothing extraordinary, and the MSM will misconstrue and skew and twist some sort of controversy out of it, just like they do with everything Trump says and does.

can someone please explain to me why tax returns matter? It has nothing to do with the real issues in the world.

Link?
It's almost as if you shills can't provide proof to back up your bullshit

BECAUSE! I SAID SO! MY FEELINGS! AHHHH!

Jesus christ.

The shilling is real. I can't wait until this election is over for you faggots and posts like this and hillarys fucking cuntblowers all fuck off from the internet and let us have a discussion again.

Enjoy your 0.01 cents, spic

I think you have the wrong post there, bong

In this scenario the leftist media and retarded liberal parrots will probably find issue with the people he's helped over the years. These people aren't diverse enough for them, and they'll just continue to bash him as a racist.

>fookin 'ell hes going all out
DENY, DEFLECT, DISORIENTATE, DENY, DEFLECT, DISORIENTATE, DENY, DEFLECT, DISORIENTATE, DENY, DEFLECT, DISORIENTATE..

but meanwhile back in the 21st century, I think you may actually find, SOME voters do consider it an issue, which is why candidates release their returns. Also, to prove their H-O-N-E-S-T-Y (Google it). And dont lie like stuck pigs or make endless BS excuses about it either. Or do you enjoyed being lied to?, treated with contempt? - whats the word, lets see, KEKED?

If you're not a lawyer, you have zero idea what "actual legal reasons" are. Facebook posts and an occasional Google search do not make a law degree.

If you are a lawyer, you're a shitty lawyer and if you would advise your client to release tax returns during an audit, you would get sued for malpractice because you should get sued for malpractice because you would have committed malpractice. You would lose the suit and it wouldn't even have to go to a jury; the judge would decide it in about 2 minutes after reading the case briefs. The case would then be turned over to the state bar association and you would definitely lose your license to practice law because you had been an unbelievably shitty lawyer and should never, ever be allowed to represent real people in real cases ever, ever again.

I have a law degree and you do not have the first clue what you're talking about. A first year law student who had taken the first two classes of any ethics course at any accredited law school would tell you the exact same thing OR such a student went to class high on heroin, crack, and Ecstasy while drunk and listened to music on their headphones instead of the professor.

Try to be less obvious, CTR.

I mean both the trump shills and the hillary shills.

No, but he's worth far less than what he estimates his net worth to be. He's probably worth 2-3 billion, even though he likes to brag that he's in the 10-20 billion range.

Yeah this is obviously more important than our government refusing to even look into the Clinton Foundation.

No, she did not.

I'm putting 5 bucks he releases them near the end of the race, if it all.

Why did you edit in the retarded video game music?

Is this new?

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html

It's about a week old.

My Google fu is failing me and it's flooded with bullshit stories about "why won't dahnold release his tax returns?" Anyway, it was a few months ago the IRS said it wasn't a formal audit but a review of his tax filings. The difference is technical and not really one the public cares about, "audit" is accurate enough. Large construction companies like his (especially privately held ones) are almost always under review because it's so easy to hide profits.

Retard, giving advice to release someone's tax returns normally would get you on the hook for malpractice because of privacy concerns, because those people aren't running for political office. But since this is a normal thing that people running for office do, there's an expectation and the ABA would never press an investigation over advising someone who is running for office to release their tax return.

I'm a tax attorney. Shits fucking phony. There's 0 reason why he's holding them back.

So if Hillary releases her tax returns then she cant possibly be dishonest.

I do hope you do realize how stupid your logic is right now

I have some news for you. The DJT tax return will show a W2 from the almighty Wal-Mart for some minimum wage work as a greeter. This would be clearly embarrassing for the campaign, so I think they are considering how to handle the press... That's all there is to know...

He's been planning since obama was elected.

I think he wants the media to trump up the seriousness of his returns, when he releases a clean record it'll be a powerful blow to the media he spends soo much time calling corrupt, rigged, biased.

I find it funny how the media is grasping at straws when trying to stump the Trump. Meanwhile Shillary has so much dirt on her that they try to hide it.

Getting tired of this stupid meme.
>Masters in Accounting here
Trump is smart not to release them, this is not a wedge issue, and it would gain him nothing to do so.

>He has ownership interests in multiple corporations, S-corps, trusts, etc. His tax returns would look alien to any "normal American"
Any non-accounting/finance person seeing his returns would have a knee jerk negative reaction, even if everything was 100% legitimate.

>Scrutiny & Exaggeration x 10,000
Releasing them would mean millions of people scouring every sentence for days trying to paint the most sinister picture.
This could pressure his current auditors to give lower opinions for their own protection. Misguided public outcry is a powerful tool, as exemplified by the successes of BLM, feminism, Hillary, etc.

>They WILL be used against him.
The media will parade lazy morons who pay a higher rate than him. They'll make some shit hashtag to call him #TaxDodgerTrump, and the normies will eat it up because they pay more taxes than they need to like idiots.

>They'll quote bullshit statistics.
Theres a limit on Charitable contributions (usually 20-50% of AGI), they'll probably quote the figure
he puts down as his TOTAL contributions rather than the amount he is allowed to deduct and call him cheap or something.
-Hurr Trump only gave 10 million to charity, and he made 50 million for profit! #Just1%Things

tl;dr
Dumping the returns would be dumb, being legally allowed to release them does not make it smart to do so.

Protip: tax returns don't state your wealth. They state your reportable income.

Thank you SHILLS for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

How would that be an argument?

He's waiting until the audit is finished. How is that suspicious at all?

Yes, it would be a powerful blow against the entire media establishment, Trump were to finally release his Tax Returns. Think of the headlines - 'Candidate finally does what every other candidate did problemlessly ages ago' - earth-shattering. Or, perhaps its the contents are indeed the root problem here, maybe?

Apart from anything else, no-one fucking was talking about his non-returns - he gives enough ammo otherwise to keep everyone occupied elsewhere. It was, Guess Who, who raised the whole issue again, not 'the evil corrupt, blah, blah biased media'.

>Masters in Accounting here
how do pay less taxes?

Too bad this is an anonymous message board; your clients should know that if they decide to run for office, you'll sell them up the river. There's no law anywhere that states that candidates have to release their tax returns. You said yourself that giving advice to release tax returns puts you on the hook for malpractice. Ever consider that Donald's tax attorney isn't treating his client's life like the MPRE and giving him the second worst option for an answer? That maybe Donald's tax attorney actually cares about his client and his law license? Even your legal acumen tells you that "audit" is an accurate enough depiction of his legal situation. You're either a shitty tax attorney or a fake tax attorney and you shouldn't be representing real people in real life.

What kind of third tier toilet gave you a law degree? Did you attend Cooley?

No, not for the emails, for the multi-million dollar Wall Street speeches she refuses to release.

You should at least advise a client in this position not to release to protect yourself; if he decided to do it anyway you would inoculate yourself from the malpractice suit.

Why is is that the Clinton have to routinely correct their tax records? And why is it because they hide illegal money?

Create a corporate trust. Put all your assets into that trust. Use a corporate bank card for day to day living. Pay yourself $1/year salary. Fill out a 1040ez for personal taxes. Have an accountant do your corporate taxes. I suggest having a hog farm. The government will pay you not to grow hogs.

Dubs all around. I will never forget seeing this. Thank you.

Can you at least give an argument why this is bad?

All I read so far are ad homs

I'm mostly informed on this tax audit situation and want to commend you for shutting that guy the fuck down. Props.

The answer is always:
>it depends

You'll have to consult with a tax advisor or financial consultant.

Don't bother if you're a semi-regular guy making a semi-regular income, tax planning is for the wealthy and the (((connected))).