If you could live in any city where would you live Sup Forums ?

If you could live in any city where would you live Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbfCPH0ZEDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are these people

And why do their faces look disgusting

Probably Tallinn, Estonia because everyone there is white

>just think, Ronaldo's cock has been in that mouth
Brad getting sloppy seconds

Someone photoshop a thought bubble in the second picture of Ronaldo

anywhere in Japan would be fine by me
>inb4 kys weaboo

Tel Aviv

Kaikoura, New Zealand ....I visited it last year and it was amazing!

Can't imagine living anywhere but my home town of River Rouge. Sure, throughout my life I've seen it decay into a burned out shit hole ghost-town, and I'll likely die during a mugging or home invasion here, but there's nothing for me outside of here.

Good luck. They would ostracize you for being a shitskin.

Dearborn here, come live with me mate. Maximum cozy and I'm in the white part of Dearborn

Okay, what should I tell her?

"i hope you like it cut"

>Dating a "model" ever
>They are just professional walking cum dumpsters

A city where shit like this doesn't happen. They are practically training kids at this age to breed with niggers. How can we stop this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GbfCPH0ZEDg

Reykjavik, Iceland. Such a peaceful place with a beautiful landscape, culture, and friendly people. Also no mudslimes have tainted it yet (home of viking descendants, they won't cuck that easily)

I live in Tauranga New Zealand this country gets super boring super fast and the laws aren't lax enough to enjoy an Amsterdam lifestyle,

Amsterdam cause reasons

Tokyo is nice.

This. Their cities just look so comfy. I don't even care about the racism, I would rather live in that kind of society than a multicultural embracing shithole.
I'm white though so it might not be that bad for me.

Or somewhere in patagonia.

I went through there on my way to Te Puna, there are some gems on the north island but I loved the South Island more. Maori were surprisingly nice everywhere I went. You guys have a cool culture!

I don't know, I wish I did but I don't.

None of them. Cities are fucking awful, I'll stick to my nice comfy rural life thanks.

Vladivostok
Moderate weather
Smoking hot women
Near comfy ancient forests

>Vladivostok