Why Can't They Just Get Their Shit Together?

Why can't Latin America just get their shit together? I just don't get it. Hispanics aren't as dumb as niggers at least they try to have governments in place. Africa nations can't even do that. A better Latin America would lead to a better North America. The Americas could kick the old world's ass if we just get our shit together. I mean, we all hate Islam and Christianity is the ruling religion. I just don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/internacional/2018/01/27/actualidad/1517020361_307073.html
youtu.be/KdMN8ioUYGc?t=19m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is basically going to be "lol brown
low IQ subhumans". No need to waste anymore posts

Everyone in the power gets corrupted by money. It sucks I know.

Do the cartels really have that much power? Is there really no hope of shit getting better?

>we all hate Islam

Say for yourself.

>The Americas could kick the old world's ass if we just get our shit together.

Mmm... What about we get our shit together but join the old world in kicking am*rica's arse instead?

legalize cocaine

Shit geography and an oligarchy that never goes away. We are serfs from the beginning, still are, and probably will still be in the future.

They have power over population and low tier politicians. High tier politicians have pacts with cartels so they get their fair share.

>Hispanics aren't as dumb as niggers

>shit geography
Go back to school dumb faggot.

I want to pose a serious series of questions for latin americans in this thread and listen to your opinions. If possible I'd also like it if you were to add an explanation as to why you think so.

What are the top 5 problems that you think Latin American countries have to face presently and in the future?

>Chile again the best of the worst
No matter how much we try, we'll never be able to get out of this pit of filth. It isn't fair.

>Para América Latina como región, el principal problema es el económico. Sin embargo, la mayoría de los habitantes creen que en su país el problema más importante es la delincuencia, incluyendo México.
>Informe Latinobarómetro 2017
www.latinobarometro.org/LATDocs/F00006433-InfLatinobarometro2017.pdf

1.- Corruption
2.- Inequality
3.- Impunity
4.- US economical and climate policy
5.- Chinese influence
Bonus .- Education

Kys cuck whore

What's the TL;DR English Version Mexibro?

1. Corruption.
This is the most important reason. Far more important than others. Since it causes all the other problems.
2. Education, if not low quality, is not as accessible thus having a more ignorant population.
3. Low investment on science and research.
4. We tend to prefer buying to foreigner companies to our own national ones.
5. Fear of solving the problems by ourselves. We are always hoping things will get better by themselves or hoping someone else will do something to fix the shit.

>tfw Hispanic

argentina comes first in that list.

We are there too.
Why can't we just form the United Provinces and fuck with other latinos? It would be fun as fuck.

rude

inequality
corruption
education

and i can't think about another one for this country.

We're poor and we think crimes is the most important reason.

>Islum bed
>Kristeneddy gud

Any hope of these problems getting fixed in the future?

Why not? Korea did it, Singapore did it, Taiwan did it, Hong Kong did it, Portugal did it, most of East Europe did it, and now China is doing it, Macau is doing it, Vietnam is doing it and more countries in East Europe are doing it, why wouldn't Chile be able to do it?
Pls Chile you are our only chance.

Only with a cultural shift.

Is this true, Mexibros?
elpais.com/internacional/2018/01/27/actualidad/1517020361_307073.html

Realistically it won't happen in one, two, or even three generations.

The continent is several orders of magnitude bigger than our infrastructure can sustain.

There whole areas of some countries that basically are left to fend for themselves. It's no surprise all the crime shit happens there.

Our economies need to be at least twice as big as they are now to be able to do something about it.

It's also no surprise that chile and uruguay are the most stable countries when their habitable areas are so small.

Latín American states are weak states, aside from Mexico and in minor fashion Chile and Argentina our states never faced a great foreign enemy, the enemy has always been whitin, governments that come and go in coups, hideous or non existent taxation, weak armies, corrupt polititians, dictatorships, and there for a wrong sense of nationalism, not one like in Europe that drives us to be the best, be the strongest but to just survive, like he says we let others get to involved, they provide technology, they provide loans that bind us more to a conformity status.
In some aspect Latin American nations have a golden standard aside from minor conflicts in modern times we don’t go to war with each other. We haven’t destroyed our countries like Europe did, which allowed them to rebuild as the modern states of today, meanwhile we are still in the same spiral

How can we build

Not Argentina but BBAA.

Making coke legal would single handedly destroy the cartels.

It could also risk an opium crisis like china had. Addictice drugs are no joke.

I was told Argentina is white.
Why is it so low on this list?

Latin Americans are genetically inferior. It’s over.

1. Corruption
2. Infrastructre
3. Crime
4. Education
5. Everything else

We can live with cartels. We can't live when a retard with too much power over congress decides to tank the economy to enrich his friends.

Haga patria, mate a un corupto.

I mean it's not as bad as Africa. And the issue with health care is a little more complex than that. So I would say is just half true.

There's been a massive anti corruption reaction in brazil and argentina

The first priority of almost all new blood in argentine politics is to destroy corruption and the ridiculous results of ñava jato almost ended up in a br revolution

I would tell you, sometimes it does happen, that some material gets missing, and it’s usually esencial shit like gloves or soap, that’s where the corruption in the health sector lies, I mean everyone will notice if drugs or a huge machine for elctro images were missing but little shit bought in massive lots well money disappears
t. dad is chief of urgencies in a public hospital and it’s fed up with this shit

Yeah that shit jappebed here too

1. low racial iq and low education. low education is the cause of mostly every bad thing, including corruption.
2. illegal inmigration from other poor cunts like peru, bolivia or mexishit will drag everyone down
3. drug producing countries like mexico or cokelombia dragging everything down with their cartel bullshit. usa wont stop consuming drugs, ever.
4. identity. our countries are divided shitholes, in class and race lines that are irreparable, social trust is low
5. foreign factors. foreign influence. foreign economic crashes like an incoming china crash which could destroy our banana economies.

there it is

How the FUCK do we fix education.
Like, HOW.

Would a magical Latin American Union that uses one currency solve a lot of problems?

>implying those new politicians aren't just killing the old guard

Basically yes, but giving that they are mostly telling a story it sounds more alarming and simple than what it is, but things are getting better after the Seguro Popular was established, I mean there were literally people with no healthcare at all besides, like, vacciness before SP but at least now they can have basic services by just paying a fee, yes it's very shit, but at least is something, and again things are getting better, I mean, proportionally now Mexico has more people with healthcare than the United States

Enforce quality standards on techer, fire all the idiots, duplicate salary to retain the smart ones, actually teach useful shit in school

>sport class is literally playing futbol
>not a single lesson about nutrition or proper excersice

Fucking hell

I see nothing wrong wrong this.

We have been riled by the same idiots since the 70s.

No Mexican wants to immigrate to your shithole, whore

Who here plans on getting involved in politics at some point?

>bad teachers
>good teachers with shit salaries
>Educación física is playing futbol
>No lessons on health, nutrition or other life worth lessons

We truly are all Latin America bros

I want to run for president or at least major of chilangolandia, or at least try...

I would think anyone that wants to get rich fast would like to.

I honestly think that it's cunts like us who have the power to change our countries in the future and make a real change.

lmao
no that would be a nightmare

come on, help a venezuelan out.

Imagine the European Union but it's composed entirely of Greeks.

If I lived in Mexico, I wouldn't want to do anything that would put me on the wrong side of the cartels. Running for office is like painting a bulls-eyes on my head.

nothing is going to help venezuela at this point. they are fucked

No, countries with huge industrial or economical output would fuck over smaller countries
>Mexico Chile Brazil Panama Colombia fuck over everyone else

To add a few more:
Nepotism. Every polititians have got where they got by trading favors sith other polititians or by being friends/family.
Low wages. This leads to people not wanting to study since they need to work more to have enough money to survive.
Conformism. We like to say "Well, we could be worse" or "At least we're not as bad as Venezuela".
Drug culture. This one is more akin to Mexico, but there is a whole culture of worshipping drug lords and aspiring to be one. This is mainly among lower classes youngsters and in states where drug cartels have a stronger presence.
Impunity. Law enforcement tends to be pretty weak.
Culture of vices. Teenagers are way more interested in partying and getting wasted than doing something useful with their time.

>there is a whole culture of worshipping drug lords and aspiring to be one.
I think I remember reading the southern part of mexico there isn't that much drug/cartel violence compared to the rest, is it true?

I’ll give my views in why all of those happen
>Nepotism
Our politicians don’t need us, they can maintain power with foreign money, companies or other governments
> Low wages
Lack of worker unions and sindicatos are just another nepotism joke
>Conformism
The amount of propaganda we are fed trashing others like Venezuela keeps us this way, but also lack of political will by everyone
>Drug culture
That’s our stupid media, everyone who admires el señor de los cielos needs to be shot
>Impunity
Low wages, low morale, corrupt high officers who have no motivation to serve they love money not their nation
>Culture of vices
We have no strict education, no nation building into our education system

>our president ordered that no minister.can have family working for tge goverment and urges. All other provinces to follow tge mandate

>Impunity. Law enforcement tends to be pretty weak.
I think this is a big problem, more so that polls show the population thinks crime is the main concern.
I think that since people like to jerk off to the delusion that jail doesn't fix the person and that their shit conditions are against human rights (lol), we should really fucking implement work camps. Put them to work for their country instead of doing fucking nothing.

Yeah the drug loving culture is a lot more popular in the northern states, it's present in all states, but far more in the north. Also this states are the most industrialized so it fucks with our industry.

You hit the nail.

at least here, there are two popular parties that keep the country shitty because it serves their interests and the really wealthy few interests, and people that only vote por either party because they don't want to waste their vote
also people are too tranquil to protest any of the obvious wrongdoings present in this and the past government

weird if the south is a jungle shithole, I would think schemes about getting rich quickly would help spread the ideology.

It's not "Argentina" but Argentina's capital only, "Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires"

And I know it's going to sound like a hard pill to swallow but, race is barely a factor in international assessments like PISA, for example Aboriginal Australians scored on average 435 in reading literacy, 427 in mathematical literacy and 437 in science literacy that would put them between Romania and United Arab Emirates in this graph still above all Latin American countries except for Chile.

Our prisons are crime schools no doubts about that.
Labour camps are a tempting solution, but in the case of Mexico how do you implement if most crimes go unsolved?
We have no civilian intelligence agencies
PGR is fucking useless and CISEN is to busy tapping the phones of nafta negotiatiors

well, at least you have tacos.

That's a nice move. In México, it is not so much with family but with party members.

You have the choice to elect a right wing populist to be the next president of your country. He will be extremely brutal and cruel but equally effective, his economic policies won't be retarded but his social policies will destroy the lives of many people. If by the end of his term things haven't improved he'll ignore the constitution and make himself president for life. Also Americans on Sup Forums will make jokes about how your country has no freedom.

Do you vote for this hypothetical candidate?

At this point is mostly students' (i.e. people) mindset and approach to education.
See youtu.be/KdMN8ioUYGc?t=19m10s

CABA

That's because northern states have border with USA so drug cartels have more presence and fight their battles there.

Well I think you're right, Argentina is in the same boat. People just shrug it off when they rob since they will get out of jail in a matter of days.
I'm very pessimistic myself, so sometimes I think there's no solution.

Because race is does not map 1-1 onto IQ. Notice how the PISA scores have 'white' countries scoring everything from 524 to 369.

so when are they going to run out of retards for the meatgrinder?

When kids get a better education and better living standards so they won't adopt drug culture.

i cant vote for myself

I want Chinese food for today 2bh
Or a burger
No, as much as I hate our system and every politician today, I still value what little freedom I have
It’s a lot of shit that must change at the same time for this to work
But a couple of centuries of shit don’t come out easily

we got some of that here and you still have hood rats.

*we still have hood rats

Hood rats are poor, they get involved in drugs too. You just have a lot less than us.

Because as great as USA is, it is still not perfect. You still have marginal people living in the hoods. But you have a way more efficient law enforcement system. Also it is not as if all people in Mexico where living in that precarious situation, there are many people living well even by american standards, but there are far more living in poverty. By the way I must add that Mexico is not even as poor as many people think, but politicians steal as much as they want to.

We live in probably the richest part of the world resource-wise. Everything grows, almost every mineral can be extracted, we have thousands of kilometers of coast connected to two big oceans that could be gateways to the world.

But we gave and continue to give it all away, first to the colonial powers, then to the US, now to China. The rubber of the amazonas, the canal in panama, the copper from chile, it's the same story over and over again. Now we are even letting our brightest brains drain.

We should build a strong internal trade network, exploit local markets and build industry and services to satisfy them, just like China did. Then expand into the world.

For us, maybe ain’t a bad idea to go a but nationalistic in latam integration
Our enemies are outside, not amongst usb

>But we gave and continue to give it all away
No you didn't. We gave money to your politicians and they sold you guys away. Pick better tards next time instead of blaming us.

We alreayd have those, but split in four.

MERCOSUR and it's eastern partner should integrate, abd you should get out of NAFTA and join us.

You should join alianza
For fuck sake the divides

>Pick better tards next time instead of blaming us.
When we do, you coup them or embargo us.

But no, I am not blaming you. It's our responsability to get rid of your influence.

Congratulations, you just described this cunt (almost) perfectly. Somehow the other corrupt cunts didn't like his absolutist ways and prevented this shithole from turning into a mock off of fascist italy.

We really need someone to throw a coup d'etat or something, at least things would get interesting for a chance and urbanites would stop being so inhumanly retarded.

stop buying so much COCAINE, that would help a lot

Criollos, who are your cohorts so your country can rape our assholes as much as it wants.

Low IQ. Its sucks but it's true. I'm a CHI and so was 99% of my high/middle/elementary school class. I felt like a genius around my peers even though my IQ is only 112. Average Mexican IQ is 88.