Elizabeth Warren Threatens to Make Trump "Disappear"

Elizabeth Warren takes no pleasure in sparring with Donald Trump, she said during a Wednesday night appearance on MSNBC.

“Am I right to perceive that you enjoy fighting with Donald Trump?” anchor Rachel Maddow asked the Massachusetts senator.

“No. No. You're absolutely wrong about that. I wish Donald Trump would just disappear. Close down his Twitter account, drop out of the race and I'd be the happiest girl on the face of this Earth,” Warren replied.

But with Trump’s Twitter account still very much active, Warren has not refrained from attacking the New York billionaire. On Tuesday, she called him a “thin-skinned, moneygrubber” and in May said his “toxic stew of hatred & insecurity” must never reach the White House.

Trump has repeatedly called Warren as Pocohontas in reference to her disputed claim of partial Native American heritage, including in a tweet sent after her Tuesday night convention speech, where he said, “Pocahontas bombed last night! Sad to watch!”

archive.is/mKHRv

legalize rape

If rape is legalized, can it still be called rape?

>Threatens
>I wish he would disappear. Close down his twitter account

Fuck, you had me there for a second.

A sneaky verbal gymnastic by Warren.

It's clearly a different sentence.

I agree. That thing she said which was completely reasonable is actually something completely different which is insane.

i think it would just be called forcy-fun-time like in bongland

If Trump said that it be all over the news for weeks.

Who corrupted this noble Cherokee woman by showing her the evil of white inventions like Twitter?

They both need to grow up

Grow up? Like a plant? Like from underground? Like a dead body? Like being assassinated?

If encouraging supporters of the 2nd Amendment to vote based on constitutional rights can be morphed into a call to arms to assassinate Clinton, this could also be misconstrued as a veiled threat of assassination toward Trump.

Leftists are experts at double standards and projecting their hypocrisy onto their political opponents.

They also love to dehumanize people ideologically opposed to them while claiming the ones they're dehumanizing are the ones who dehumanize.

Goofy!

Donald Trump has a 'very good brain', he says so and pointed at it once.

Post your dead Hillarys!

>calls herself a "girl"

she's an old withered cunt not worthy of that word

>Trump has repeatedly called Warren as Pocohontas

Haha this is why trump will win, the guy is pretty entertaining, in a world where everything is offensive and she is just another nagging voice, its the perfect response

Hilarious

oh look, its that phoney kike puppet who stopped the fed audit bill and let TPP through

Everybody's assassinating everybody nowadays

hey you hands up

Dahnald. It would be a shame if you were to just... disappear.

She reminds me of the worst, most goddawful cunt of and english teacher you had in high school's "life partner."

Truly an irredeemable piece of garbage. Don't ever fucking post that picture again user.