Hey Sup Forums, what do they call low class, uneducated, insolent and vulgar young people in your country...

Hey Sup Forums, what do they call low class, uneducated, insolent and vulgar young people in your country? Here in Chile we call them 'flaites' and they look like pic related. Other similar terms I'm familiar with are:

Mexico - Nacos
Argentina - Wachiturros
Spain - Canis
UK - Chavs
Russia - Gopniks
USA - No idea, probably too big and diverse from state to state to have one universally used term.

I know some of these terms might be outdated or have a different/broader meaning than I think, so feel free to correct me.

Bogans, generally.

Niggers.

Get out.

>No idea, probably too big and diverse from state to state to have one universally used term.

Surprisingly they have no term besides 'nigger' or 'thug'. black people are shit.

Eh... depends on the person. Nigger for blacks, spic for hispanics, white trash for whites, etc.

favelados

compatriots

kek I was kind waiting for this answer. Here, have one of Chucky holding some doll.

I guess thug would be close enough, although most flaites would probably not choose to call themselves flaites (flaite also has the connotation of something lame or of poor quality) They'd probably claim to be "choros" or something (yo soy choro y ke zaen) which is like being badass, spiteful and having an attitude.

kind of waiting*
My english is good, I swear!

Love the earrings

Hosers.

Unterschicht
Hartzer

>USA
it has change throughoout the years due to the constant immigration waves, but I like the term wops.

Thanks guys! Bumping with some flaite females.
Would you, Sup Forums?

forgot pic, shit.

elmä kolu for finns and mamu for refugees.

back in high school we called them dirt's

Word that comes to mind here (Flanders) is 'marginalen'

You know the type of people who put "the school of life" or smth as their education in facebook?

We call them elämänkoulu (life-schooler)

Only the one wearing white pants.

Más que nacos yo diría que Chakas o Malandros.

This

muslims

I don't call them anything because I'm not a classist piece of shit.

>and they look like pic related
Maybe in 2007 lol

Bydlo

Is it weird if low class scum turn me on? Same with turras, chonis, etc.

Also "putipobres" for girls only.

v*dékiek

ppl from the countryside

Bogans
Deros
Ferals
None are explicitly for young people though, the nuance of the definitions differs depending on who is using the terms. There is also 'lads' which is a youth subculture (certain style of clothes/hair, strong graffiti interest, 'rebellious', lower class, nigger-like fragile masculinity / violence, etc. -- also where I'm from they like to juxtapose themselves with 'metros', basically people who, in their view, are effeminate in dress style and action), people generally don't like them but it's not a derogatory term (they use it themselves).

Arabes
Racailles
"""Jeunes des banlieues"""
Boucaques
Ratons
Bamboulas

Terroni

Assis

ossies

>Hey Sup Forums, what do they call low class, uneducated, insolent and vulgar young people in your country?
Different words in different places, spides, scobes, skangers, shwahs, bowsies, smicks are all different words I've heard. Often we call them knackers or tinkers which technically means a traveller/gypsy but can be used for any scum

>image search putipobres

Females are also called chonis or yennis

We call them Cariocas.

We used to call them volkse mensen (folk people) or arbeiders (workers) or the real natives of the city (for example: real Amsterdammers)..

But these days they are called Tokkies (after a documentary on television was aired about the family Tokkie who were pretty subhuman).

Mulambentos are also popular to insult someone who dresses or behave like a nigger.

USA - white trash, trailer trash, yankee

In Singapore it's a taboo to insult them

Chiptard, from albanian Shqiptar which means albanian. Kind of an insultive term tho

negros de mierda

The one in the middle is kinda cute

TOP-TIER POST CONGRATS FELLOW user

Russians