The new Star Wars sucks thread

can you at least wait til you've watched it before you start crying about how bad it is?

it is a children's movie you faggot

I'm not watching this crap unless it's a bootleg. However I will shit on it on every occasion.

Its the same type of people who lose their shit when someone says its going to be good too.

90% chance that its not going to live up to any expectations but still.

>it's a children's movie
>there's no way it can be bad
>it's immune to all criticism unless it's positive

The same excuse prequeltards use.

It's gonna be good. Just a bunch of internet manbabies crying. There is pretty much nothing else good coming these days. Star Wars is a throw back to better times.

Those good old times when feminism was everywhere and white men were demonized. Those times when everything was a remake and nothing new or creative was made. So comfy.

Imagine if making Lion King they were saying "hey it's for kids, no need to make it good"?

That is what you're arguing for.

Faggot.

>There is pretty much nothing else good coming these days.
Thor Ragnarok

>Quip Quipnarok

there is no feminism in star wars or white people being demonized

no, you retard

>it's a childrens movie
>it's going to be shit anyways

>PG-13
Kids need parental guidance to view such a movie.

No, you retard.
There have been countless great movies for children. If you fail to see that you are a pleb and should lurk moar.

>"The Force Is Female"
>every new main character is female
>every villain is a white male

>the force is female
is that why most jedi in the movies have been men? Is that why there is Luke and Anakin?
>every new main character is female
Kylo
Finn
Poe
Snoke
Hux
same as all the other star wars movies

get over it you sjw bitch

What are you talking about? The main characters are Rey and Jyn now (besides the all female cartoon and the female lead in Star Wars Battlefront). And I'm OBVIOUSLY talking about Disney Star Wars only, not the George Lucas movies...

>irish
>white
kek

I like the helmet reference, but that movie will probably be shit

The empire is described as a white supremacist organization

giv sith gf

impostor

no u

Why can't men have babies? John would make a lovely mother, and the birth would be so easy.

Rey, Kylo and Finn are main characters of the new trilogy. So, white female, white male and black male.

>tfw no sith gf
I just want to get Force Pegged, y live bros?

You talk to fish DCPajeet?

I think you have Star Wars mixed up with The Chronicles of Mormonia

a cute tho

no

I decree that he is true

only true has true file name

Are those veneers or natural teefs?

Star Wars always sucked, it was a miracle/accident that Empire came into existence to cement the toyfactory franchise with it's spiritual themes. Without it it has the depth of Transformers.

>I just want to get Force Pegged

tenk u juge u r my greadest ally

you decide

looks like disney employees are here again

Could they not even wide hips John just one cycle of test. You got chocolate cyst ovaries looking nice and fit while the "stormtrooper" doesn't look like he could run under an 8 minute mile or bench his bodyweight.

Why do white supremacists have black and Oriental officers?

Diversity is their strength. ;^)

"Even though everyone knows it's the second in a trilogy... it feels like its own thing."
- Daisy Ridley
Damn...

the ugly nigger and is thick, i wanna see the handsome mexican fuck him strongly in his fat ass

She is a drunk chav, definitely veneers.

Oh fuck I forgot that they ported it to Android. Maybe it is less buggy than my PC version. Eh the game sucks anyways.

She is a brainless wonder who clearly hasn't actually watched any SW.