How did they make deadpool look better than spiderman even with a lower budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/spotlight/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-was-always-passion-project-1201942489/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Director of Deadpool owns the CGI studio only reason the movie got made for such a low budget

Lower budget = higher creativity

The people making it cared about the movie beyond how much it would sell for them.
It was a legitimate passion project for Ryan Reynolds.
When studio execs give the reigns over to talented people who love the subject matter, then you're almost always going to get something interesting from it.

It was a real suit with CGI flourishes.

I haven't seen Spiderman, is the guy in CGI all the time?

How do you know ryan gave that much of a fuck, not questioning his performance, he is deadpool, just like hugh jackman is wolverine.

May as well be. Any amount of "action" at all and he's CGI.

Because they didn't have to spend 60% of their budget for RDJ salary

not him but he was pretty much the only reason stayed on the table in the ten years it took Rothman to get fired

reddit

variety.com/2016/film/spotlight/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-was-always-passion-project-1201942489/
>“‘Deadpool’ was always a passion project of mine — I just could not get it off the ground as hard as I tried,” says Reynolds, who’s also a producer on the film. “We came close to the starting gate at a number of different studios and iterations. Right before I signed on for ‘The Green Lantern’ I went back to Fox and asked one last time if there was any way, shape or form they would see this character of Deadpool in their future. At the time that answer was ‘No.’ Now, this is a completely different regime than what we have currently at Fox, but that particular regime didn’t see the benefits of it, and for a variety of reasons that I can understand: it’s rated-R, it’s meta, it’s intense, it’s many things they’re not used to.”

Much like Black Panther they add layers and layers on the costume in post-prod.

Its pathetic.

You retarded? The suit is real.

Passion.

Less money laundering is probably the trip e answer.

The eyes aren't. The way they blended CGI and real costume is really amazing.

Deadpool suit and BP suit aren't made of the material, you can't dress an actor in leather and pretend it looks good.

Just remember daredevil.

This didn't exactly prove the guy wrong. The suit is real. The eyes aren't.

He's said in many interviews his love for Deadpool and wanting to get the movie greenlight for years putting his own money into it and helping on all aspects of filming it.

That lisping retard Amy Pascal wasn't involved in it. Sony should have booted her after the email leaks.

agree

When will idiots realize that Deadpool and Wonder Woman are new to the big screen?

People have been seeing Spiderman on the big screen for years constantly refreshed and rebooted. That's why people jump when somehing new shows up.