Could an unified South America work?

Could an unified South America work?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/21/teens-charged-with-kidnapping-raping-classmate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope not

no

No.

The most unified we could get would be La Gran Colombia and that's a pipe dream that would require at least a century to ease into from a starting point like the European Union.

Unless something outrageous happens and plunges the entirety of the world into war there's just no circumstance under which Latin American countries would allow their sovereignty to be supplanted. We just don't have that sort of mentality towards our neighbors.

Maybe for the hispanics. We already are the greater union of the people that speak portuguese in South America. Our job here is done.

knowing ya'll, if the spanish speakers unified, there would probably be a very retarded but short-lived war between them and brazil

we dont have wars with each other, we have internal conflicts due to drugs or cause by you

Yeap, you don't know us. Life isn't Sup Forums, go outside and take some fresh air.

Every Hispanic that I've met in my life were good and animated people. We don't have any beefs, maybe a little bit with Paraguay, because we travel over there a lot to buy cheat electronics, but that's all.

No. Terrible idea. I don't think it would work even under a decentralized federation.

A war fought over what?

skin whitening cream

doubt it, you'd need to fully reprogram 75% of the people from the region

nypost.com/2017/09/21/teens-charged-with-kidnapping-raping-classmate/

If we unite, what should we call the new nation?

>inb4 United States of South America

For some reason I believe that if we put this name it would be a matter of time until we engage in war against the United States of North America.

Bolivitium

We will have a Cold War
Latin American Pacific Organization vs Caracas Pact

BLACK

your country would still be shit

poor central america, all alone on its own mess

Southern cone CHADS would never unify with filthy N*rthoids
greater Argentina could work though

what i meant was maybe spanish vs portugeuse literally for like a month of mobilization, then ur individual countries would be like "no we dont wnna fight"
i imagine it being mostly drug related andshit

Nah

In Brazil people like to get tanned, note pale. We would certainly give them all of our skin-whitening cream

>USSA
>When a country doesn't know if it wants to be capitalist of communist... call it both!

Should be easy to have something like the European Union, free borders common currency and improved business among all of them, I think Mercosur and the Ibero-American Summit were a nice first steps but failed because all that region has lots of radical commies

Ibero American Union, Latino American Union if you want all the French shitholes too

Simon Bolivar basically did it already, and they fucked it up

After reading the history it seems highly unlikely.
The best you could hope for is some country mergers or alliances.

>Federal States of South America

African invaders would have to deported to Africa first then an Amerindian Ibero union, Brazil will be the first of Africa to be utterly destroyed.

Brazil has the largest european genetic legacy after uruguay.