Which country has the best armed forces besides America?

Which country has the best armed forces besides America?

russia

In terms of training and tactics UK. In terms of who stands the best chance against America in a full on war. Russia and China

FINRAND NUMBAWAN

'Nam

russia

pic related

Alabama

Palestine

north korea. not joke.

Even with the US in the picture: Canada for their SF and technology. Hands down.
>inb4 a fucking leaf

NK was only good because they got carried by the Chinese.

a fucking leaf

Canada's special forces are no joke. Your country is, though.

probably texas or michigan. or north carolina there are tons of ex sf that stayed there.

and after that i guess england. sas is a meme but they actually are quite good. then a tie with canada and australia. their actual special teams are quite small, but fairly good. but don't be fooled. canadas best spec ops that the public knows about used to ride 4 wheelers around khandahar air feild all day.

after that cign is pretty based but it really isn't military, more police. and believe it or not the phillipines has an outstanding military thanks to our green berets training them for 50 years now.

The RK-95 is so damn sexy

Glad I got to use it

>canada invented the m4 and shithooks
kek you sound like brazil

lol they make you fags wear the shoulder pads to the range?

when I turned my shoulder kevlar and thigh kevlar back in they were pristine.

Nah I think he has that on just for the photo. I never wore mine. Only the tryhard low level officers had them

desu the Suomi KP/-31 looks sexier

Pretty jealous tbhfamalam.

What is the context of this picture? I'm genuinely curious.

What is the name of this jew

My dad got to shoot one of those when he was in. I'm mad jelly

Octojew

same with us. the new lieutenants whi wanted to follow all the rules wore them. but by the time we got done with them they would go walk around khandahar and buy bread and soda without a fucking helmet.

I enjoyed my time but I had the beauracracy of the army. and the more I hear stories about other units, the more I realize what we did was special.

I was a 12b sapper, and deployed with 2 sapper units. we mostly did route clearance though. I never saw a rhib since sapper school. and I never once slid down a rope in combat. the helicopters just fucking landed.

the abos are second best after us
pic related

yes it's real

is spetznaz good or just a meme?

UK

Spetznaz is tricky because it means many different things in Russian. But yes, the ones you are thinking of good. They are shock troops who kill everything and evreryone.

*are good

Afghanistan
Iraq
Vietnam
North Korea

Why would your armed forces even fight, what loyalty do they have to the American government, why wouldn't they surrender instead and guarantee that the human race survives in spite of Israeli interests to at least control everybody?

you have no idea what you are talking about. in afghanistan women gun in our logistic convoys. the afghan males don't dare even shiit at them.

logistically, afghanistan is won. all we need to do is put in intel agents and support the government. but obama won't do it. he likes sharia law.

I could drive laps on route 1 at this point. afghanistan is won if we only ensure it.

iraq was won. obambo failed to get a security forces agreement qnd withdrew all our troops the day that bush promised. but bush only promised it thinking no one would be so fucking stupid to just withdraw without a troop presence.

vietnam, again, was won. but we were forced by our media to qbandon the campaign that won it. veitnam, as a war, was over years before the iconic airlift pictures.

korea was the only time we were beaten that you mentioned. and mainly due to a tactical mistake. the korean army fled into china and we persued them. whatever river that was, it was the metaphorical rubicon.

KEK
I hope Israel wastes the fuckers

wow. you're an idiot.

youre an idiot too

>Canada

Canada desu

We talk about counrtries not about wannabees

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. UK
6. France
7. Germany
8. South Korea
9. Italy
10. Brazil

Australia easily tbqh

Puhhhleeaasse...All we'd have to do is cut off incoming flights and cargo ships and Oz would starve to death in under a year.

>Which country has the best armed forces besides America?

Nice comprehension!