Yuri edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXGd7haSTk
youtube.com/watch?v=7NVYoShlepk
irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2010/act/25/section/87/enacted/en/html
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're up early. Or late, I suppose.

Early and late are abstract concepts to me.

Haven't slept in 38 hours. Don't feel tired or able to sleep. Don't know if I should go to the doctor or not.

Any idea what caused this bout of insomnia? Like something with your diet or any tablets you're taking?

None of the medication I'm on causes insomnia, apparently.

Think I might have fibromyalgia.

Anyone else still getting server errors?

That's some snow we're having.

There's snow?

I keep having dreams about being back in secondary school even though I did my LC last year. Am I just too obsessed with my secondary school teachers?

That's strange.

I had a dream last night were i stole milk from lidl

What dreams exactly?
Maybe we can deduct some sort of prophecy out of them
I keep dreaming about places where I've been on holiday lately,strange stuff

I can't even remember enough to put into words from the one I had this morning, but looking back in my dream journal I see that two days ago I had a dream about asking out a girl I liked in secondary, four days before that I dreamed about being back in secondary and apologising for bumping into someone I knew in primary school and she said that I wasn't really sorry and only said sorry to be polite, then before waking up I had three dreams in a row of happening to bump into someone I knew in secondary school in the same exact place.
I can also recall one dream in which I was about to go back to secondary school and I got ready and put my clothes on and all in the morning and then woke up, then got my clothes on and all and was still going to go back to secondary but then I woke up again.
I can also remember a dream in which I was in secondary school and started molesting one of my female teachers.

Had a dream where that one close friend I had from school was in it, I haven't moved an atoms worth since I left school but he somehow manged to rocket off, I felt jealousy for the first time in a long time after waking up. This person was pampered in school and went to managed to get into a science course in trinity, where he got the money to do it I'll never know since he wasn't exactly rich or at least his living standards didn't seem as such.

No you're only out of school a few months you fuckin spa. Still a child.
Haha enjoy your chronic life long excruciating pain and being bound to a wheelchair.

Is true that Irish's don't have any behind?

Fact: Brazilians speaking Portuguese is one of the most obnoxious sounds to have ever bothered this earth. Weaselly nasal, full of feminine 'sh' sounds and always spoken at a huge volume by some dirty looking 56% face shabby mulatto mongrel.
Brazil might be okay but the people who go here to ''''''study'''''' at English ''''''schools''''''' are almost always very entitled and insufferable. Fuck them.

This is the truth.

The fuck are you on about? Massively triggered by a question that made no sense in the first place. Fuck back to pol please you babbling lunatic.

I am actually very tolerant, however I make exceptions for the rat-faced spawn of the Amazon jungle, the original creatura. One need only to interact with them in real life to know that they are equal to a gypsy in shamelessness.

I don't care how tolerant you claim to be. I just think your full blown autistic melt down makes you sound like an r9k/pol spastic.

~t. other place that is more deserving of being used as an outgroup epithet

>molesting one of my female teachers

>Massively triggered by a question
And you were clearly massively triggered by his response. Calm down.

>tfw you virgin walk into a room full of people who have had sex
They know.

>thread with a correct title
About time lads.

Speaking of dreams, I also had one last.
Saber from Fate was in them and was extracting some sort of blue mana from me on a daily basis. I was moving a vial with a few weeks worth of "mana" in it and accidentally exposed it to the air. Immediately turned from some sort of bright blue liquid into grey bubbly ash.
She was pretty pissed off. Might have been preparing for some sort of battle and needed it.
I don't usually have dreams and I can't recall them every having anything to do with anime. All a bit spooky.

I faked it till I made it lad, though it did mostly consist of sitting on my face. Also, getting catcalled by haggard hen parties from the UK is a confidence booster.

These fucking dogs outside are barking so fucking loudly, it's driving me crazy, and they just never fucking stop. They truly, truly are the knackers of pets.

>ireland
lol

That sounds like a sex dream. Very immoral.

>I faked it till I made it lad, though it did mostly consist of sitting on my face
I'm not sure what this sentence means but I don't think I like it.

I used to live near an elderly couple who had two dogs that never shut the fuck up. How they and their closer neighbours lived with it is beyond me. I was very tempted to record them and report the owners to the local authorities, but then I realised that buying sound-canceling headphones was more hassle-free option.

Some more tunes. Might've posted one of them before.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVXGd7haSTk
youtube.com/watch?v=7NVYoShlepk

>sounds like a sex dream
Not at all, that's just your lustful imagination.
Plus it all took place at my grandparent's house which could never be sexual. Saber also apparently turned into some perfume-like bottle of liquid at certain times of the day. Think someone tried to drink her and then I woke up.

Why you're so mad mate?

I made a question politely.

>Nintendo Switch
>Mandarins
Patrician taste
>that's just your lustful imagination
I mean she was using you like cattle after all...
How come that dreams are being discussed so often here?

Honestly the only real groups of people that bother me from abroad are the ones that stand in the middle of the street outside Lush off of Grafton Street talking shit to each other about Despacito or Pasta.

>naoi

>went to use the toilet at work
>person who had used the cubicle before me hadn't flushed
>their piss was luminous yellow
What does it mean?

You work with body-snatching extra-terrestrials. Get out of there before you get abducted for discovering their true nature.

What do they do with the bodies they snatch though? Is there a chance that they might snatch me away to a life more interesting than my own?

Did Sup Forums go down there for about 30 minutes?

>tfw the one time I don't triple check to see that the heater was off I leave it on
Well it got really cold out and now I'm pretty toasty so I'll consider this to be a victory.

>she was using you like cattle after all
Maybe desu, but if we go on Fate lore then I was supplying her with mana which means I would be her master.
Doesn't really sound like a lowly title.
>How come that dreams are being discussed so often here
Perhaps because they allow us to share interesting stories and events we experienced without any risk of being doxxed.
Or maybe we all just lead really boring lives and our dreams are the most interesting things that happen to us.

>Did Sup Forums go down
Yup.

Had a dream, struggling to remember what about but I'm fairly sure it involved France and Napoleon again.

>>tfw the one time I don't triple check to see that the heater was off I leave it on
>accidentally go to bed with the heater on
>wake up in the Sahara

>using the updated version
Bless your soul.

>twitter people complaining that there were much more pressing issues than the Good Friday drinks ban
Some people will never be satisfied.

>twitter people complaining
What else is new.

>fairly sure it involved France and Napoleon again
Has this become your fetish? Were you looking such things up in Danbooru before you slept?
>wake up in the Sahara
Could be worse desu, you could've woken up, looked in the mirror and seen a Saharan man.

>Some of you have probably walked past another /éire/ poster without knowing it
>her master
Sure thing,prized cow
>dreams
Come on now,most posters lead very interesting lives

>most posters lead very interesting lives

>Has this become your fetish?
The First French Empire does arouse me greatly.

>Were you looking such things up in Danbooru before you slept?
No but I was watching an anime about the French Revolution.

>Could be worse desu, you could've woken up, looked in the mirror and seen a Saharan man.
What's wrong with being Portuguese?

What's with /éire/'s empire fetish?

Large borders are inherently sexual. And open borders are dirty slags.

>a rough stitch
Only noticed it myself when I posted it last night.

I'm sure that's it...

How could I have been so careless as to save something so low quality?

Is the one in the top middle wearing some kind of dress or apron? I assume it's a parade uniform since it doesn't look very practical to move around in.

>How could I have been so careless as to save something so low quality?
I had never posted it prior to last night.

Very nice pic desu.

Indeed it's an apron,judging by the hat he was probably a sapper,but they did wear those in the field too (if Mount and Blade :Napoleonic Warfare can be believed)
The pioneers of the French army still wear those aprons today

Well shit now I remember what my dream was about. Gabe Newell was wandering around my house for some reason looking for a computer to use. I said he could use mine but only if I got a free game out of it, I chose Napoleon: Total War. After a while he finished whatever he was doing and gave me a phone number to call for my Steam code. I called the number but the woman reading out the code had such an incredibly thick French accent that I couldn't understand half of what she was saying even though it was just letters and numbers.
Fucking Valve.

>I had never posted it prior to last night.
That's when I saved it.
>Very nice pic desu
Only the best.

What purpose did the apron serve?

>Mount and Blade :Napoleonic Warfare
This is the line that triggered my memories of the above dream. Thank you.

>That's when I saved it.
I assumed as much. I probably saved it years ago when I wasn't as picky about the quality of the images I saved. Thankfully those times are behind me.

>pic
Aw, I thought that was Graf with her hair down in the background. Those images are so rare.

Had a road rage incident with this cunt gard today.
I was driving along the motorway doing about 130-140, I don't remember exactly because I didn't have cruise control set.
ANYWAY, there was a car I was coming up on that I was going to over take. So I looked in my side mirror and saw a white car a good distance behind me.

It was at least 500 meters or more, so I was like yeah grand indicated and moved out into the outside lane.
I noticed this fuckin white car was gaining on me super fucking fast. Within like 2 seconds it was right up my hole and I noticed it was a garda car. Looked like he had to brake fairly hard to avoid going into the back of me.

Oops. I completed the overtake fairly fast and moved back out of his way.
He pulls up along side me (me still doing 130ish) and we make eye contact. He's leaning over pointing at me and mouthing like he's calling me a fucking cunt spastic for pulling out infront of him.
I just passively waved uhh sorry and just ignored him then. He then pulls infront of me and is still fucking waving his hand out the back window for a few seconds until he fucking floors it on ahead and is practically several km ahead of me within a minute.
He had to have been doing 180 or more to have gained on me that fast.
If he was in such a rush then he should have had his blue lights on, the thick bastard.
Good thing he didn't try to stop me or I would have broken his jaw.

Bit of a strange encounter alright.

>This is the line that triggered my memories of the above dream.
And now I want to play that game again
/éire/ napoleonic wars when?
>What purpose did the apron serve?
Take a guess
What cars does the Garda drive?

Another fine installation of "AA breaks the law and blames everybody but himself.

>What cars does the Garda drive?
Standard patrol car seems to be a Hyundai i40 these days.

I think he was in a ford mondeo. Either that or it was an hyundai i30. Not sure desu, it was a specific traffic corps one though which is funny.
Oh yeah me going 10km over the speedlimit is my fault that he was fucking bombing it.
I couldn't reasonably judge or have expected him to have been driving that fast.
I just saw a white car in the far distance. Sun was in my mirror too.

>I think he was in a ford mondeo. Either that or it was an hyundai i30
Those cars look nothing alike.

>Oh yeah me going 10km over the speedlimit
Sounds like you were breaking the law. Standard behaviour for a knacker I guess.

>Those cars look nothing alike.
I know. I wasn't particularly paying attention to the fucking car model was I? I hardly remember what he even looked like.
Sounds like you were breaking the law.
Garda was breaking the law too. Driving at dangerously high speeds, with no lights or warning signals on to alert drivers to his presence. Breaking the speed limit is breaking the law even for a garda unless they have reason to do so. Thinks he's above the law.

Might send a complaint into GSOC.

>me going 10km over the speedlimit
That does sound pretty bad.
>is my fault that he was fucking bombing it
I'm not sure what the law is but I imagine Gards are allowed to speed like fire brigades and ambulances.

First successful cooking expedition, and just in time before the end of the month.
Well I think it was successful at least, we'll find out if I'm sick or not in the morning.

>I was driving along the motorway doing about 130-140
Stopped reading there, sorry.

>I chose Napoleon: Total War
Desu... you could've gotten the €500 worth of CK2 DLC.

>What's with /éire/'s empire fetish
The modern right-leaning individual strives to be part of some powerful glorious empire.

>Sounds like you were breaking the law.
Yes, AA - I was that Garda. My sole purpose as a member of the Garda Síochána is to cause you minor inconvenience in your daily life.

>Breaking the speed limit is breaking the law even for a garda unless they have reason to do so
How did you know that I didn't?

>Take a guess
>the apron initially served the function to protect the sapeurs from wooden munitions blasts, breaching blasts and also limiting risks of penetration on obstacles in case of fall
I don't know what I was expecting desu.

>Standard patrol car seems to be a Hyundai i40
I'm not one to care about these things but that car doesn't look intimidating enough
They have to represent the strong arm of the Irish governement after all

>I'm not one to care about these things but that car doesn't look intimidating enough
I agree. Hyundai probably gave the Gardaí a deal they couldn't afford to refuse. The government would rather save money than buy something that is actually suitable for the role.

What did you have?
>The modern right-leaning individual strives to be part of some powerful glorious empire.
Well I don't,and neither do you I assume?
>I don't know what I was expecting desu.
Some sort of Anchovy-esque cooking perhaps?

>First successful cooking expedition
Good boy Poi.

>you could've gotten the €500 worth of CK2 DLC
Probably but in the dream he said he was running maintenance on Napoleon so I asked for that as it came off more naturally. I didn't want to sound like I was extorting him.

>Well I don't
>not wanting to turn your Grand Duchy into a Great Grand Duchy

>Some sort of Anchovy-esque cooking perhaps?
That does sound nice.

>What did you have
Lobster.
>Well I don't
>admitting to being a righty
>neither do you I assume
>insinuating that I am a righty
I am both astonished and insulted.

>Good boy Poi
Merci.
>didn't want to sound like I was extorting him
Nothing wrong with extorting desu. Legitimate means of earning an income in these parts.

>I'm not sure what the law is but I imagine Gards are allowed to speed like fire brigades and ambulances.

*inhales*

Emergency services will be judged against the same standard standard of care as other drivers. Legal exemptions do not include driving at speed or in a manner which is dangerous or would amount to driving without due care and attention.

Must not cause danger to the driver of any other vehicle.
Must not cause danger to non-vehicular traffic
Must not force traffic out into a junction.

According to the Section 87 of the road traffic act 2010.

Requirements under the Road Traffic Acts 1961 to 2010 relating to vehicles and requirements, restrictions and prohibitions relating to the driving and use of vehicles, other than those provided under sections 49, 50, 51A, 52 and 53 of the Principal Act, sections 12, 13 and 15 of the Act of 1994 and sections 4 , 5 , 12 and 14 of this Act, do not apply to—

(a) the driving or use by a member of the Garda Síochána, an ambulance service or a fire brigade of a fire authority (within the meaning of the Fire Services Act 1981 ) of a vehicle in the performance of the duties of that member, or

(b) a person driving or using a vehicle under the direction of a member of the Garda Síochána,

"WHERE SUCH USE DOES NOT ENDANGER THE SAFETY OF ROAD USERS"

irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2010/act/25/section/87/enacted/en/html

>How did you know that I didn't?
Blue lights weren't on.

B
T
F
O

>Lobster.
That seems needlessly extravagant.

AA, stop trying to deflect from the fact that you admitted to breaking the law.

His hand gesturing is a bit weird. If he was in such a hurry you'd think he'd have let you be instead of taking a moment to make a point.

>Sounds like you were breaking the law
t. torrents anime

>Lobster
Nice,I'm very proud
>admitting
Well I'm neither a foreigner or a welfare recipient so there's not much point in giving those people rights,at least from my point of view
>Great Grand Duchy
Once we reach the interplanetary stage,it won't matter much

Even if the Gard was breaking the speed limit unlawfully that doesn't excuse you for doing the same. Keep in mind that if you report him he might remember your speeding and you'll get caught as well.

>Keep in mind that if you report him he might remember your speeding and you'll get caught as well.
That would be hilarious.

>all these fucking connection errors over the past few days
I swear Hiro is doing this on purpose

>Nothing wrong with extorting desu
Sounds underhanded. Besides, if I asked too much of him then he could have decided it wasn't worth it and gone to another computer.

>Legitimate means of earning an income in these parts
Rathkeale sounds less appealing by the day.

>Once we reach the interplanetary stage,it won't matter much
Ruxembourg banzai.

>That seems needlessly extravagant
Well perhaps it wasn't quite such an elaborate and expensive meal...

>welfare recipient
You have much to learn, my Luxembourgish friend.
Generous welfare payments are a key contributor to the knacker/traveller lifestyle, in addition to extortion and the other perfectly righteous means of earning a living.
Perhaps if you increased welfare spending, Luxembourg could develop it's own knacker culture.

you're all retards and take my shitposting way too seriously.
christ almighty.
also a bit sad to think there are actually people here who think driving 10km over the speed limit is a big deal. how do you even drive on a daily basis without shitting your pants and crashing into a ditch at 50km/h because it's too fast for you.

HAHAHAHAHAH I WILL RUN ALL OF YOU OFF THE ROAD.

leaving /éire/ forever bye

>Rathkeale sounds less appealing by the day
Indeed. Thankfully none of us live there.
God knows what kind of creature could be both from Rathkeale and a Sup Forums poster, boggles the mind just thinking of such a deformity...

>driving through Waterford
>hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Don't be silly gaijin. Now make sure to buy a pass to support the site.

See you tomorrow.

anyone here have the map of ireland with the most searched porn thing?

Could it be that I am the greatest /éire/ poster of all time? The most infamous?
I think so.

That would be me.

>pic
Why does she only have one stocking? And shouldn't she not be soaking it in the water?

>expensive meal
It ended up being chicken with veg...
>It's own knacker culture
Shan't betray the Irish in such a way,and we already have the reputation of being the incarnation of the nouveau-riche lifestyle ,can't afford to lose that

What did you do that's infamous?

>no high speed broadband for the country peasants
Ah sure, everybody knows that only city folk need the internet anyway.

>spending money on rejuvenating Dublin's North Inner City

>Why does she only have one stocking
Maybe she took the other off so she could dip it in the water?
Sounds pretty plausible.

What party do you support? Tell us some of your more interesting or strongly held political views please.
>ended up being chicken with veg
Not quite. Shall try that again next week perhaps.
Do you have an item of food that you often mess up? A rival of sorts. One that sometimes goes really wrong, like you can't cook certain types of fish optimally all of the time.

>Dublin is already passed bursting point
>invest more in it