Americlaps

>watching the state of the union address
>we literally cannot stop clapping every 30 seconds

holy shit. Am I noticing because of memes or are we really Americlaps? Do they clap this much in your countries?

youtu.be/DfA03HQbj7E?t=59m55s

>be American
>not really sure what the State of the Union Address is but don't want to ask anyone

its' 2018 literally just google it.
It's gotten out of hand. the state of the union is a clapfest, I don't know how we can change the culture. Maybe we just need a president to say enough is enough during the next address.
It's pretty weird tbqh, this doesn't happen in any of his other speeches.

Based on the amount of clapping and standing up I think it's a circle jerk basically

Freedom ain't free

Is this your first time ever having watched one? They're on all the time, are you 12?

>once a year
>all the time

>These are the 1% of your country
>Clapping and whistling for a good 2 minutes

Some weird shit. Maybe because all the old farts are always falling asleep and can't pay attention

precisely, which has me wondering why you're so perplexed by one

>implying I gave a shit about politics before Trump

interesting, some very important events happened in the past 2 decades that were addressed in them

I guess you really are underageban tier

I'm 22
I just didn't give a shit about Bush or Obama

Youre telling me we've always been Americlaps like the euros said ?

i like to call it the applaudience

ever been to any public event? outside?

>unironically giving attention to Trump
kys

you're a stupid and simple person

>That Flag
>That Post

Its an annual awards show like the Oscars but for best state in the union (US), but before they announce the winner there's always a whole bunch of bullshit speeches.

but i'm not a trumpkin

you're unreasonable, and unable to consider factors outside your narrow outlook on the motivations of others

You're unironically worst.

why?

>Do they clap this much in your countries?
We don't.