TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GETS 6'TH SEASON SAM HYDE ON SUICIDE WATCH

indiewire.com/2017/07/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job-new-special-1201855732/

HAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHA

*hyperventilates*

AHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace#Episodes
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/eVmYZOOrheirB0FZ-aaW_A/
youtu.be/CzaclHJ0Q38
youtube.com/watch?v=attffb8oSCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a fag

So that cuck has no excuses not to pay Sam Hyde's health insurance after what he did to him

>unfunny shits replace unfunny shits

>T&E in 2017
>going back to Awesome Show bread and butter because everything else is failing
Yikes.

Yea their movie actually lost money. They are on tour right now. Last night they made the audience swear on their lives that they would tell no one of season 6 of Awesome Show. Lol.

Looks like it's just a special. Where did you get Season 6 from?

>this shit gets 6 seasons
>wp got 1 season

Wtf sam

Kidding aside, I like Tim and Eric even if the shit Tim pulled with MDE was despicable. But I don't understand his career trajectory or what he's been trying to do. The music shit is just bizarre considering so much of it is meant to be taken seriously. Not sure why they distanced themselves from each other in the first place.

Sam Hyde a few years ago
>Unheard of nobody who anonymously shilled his own work on Sup Forums
Sam Hyde now
>Relevant enough that Tim Heidecker(!) is now defined by, and consciously associated with, his ongoing comedic rivalry with Sam Hyde

yeah Sam Hyde BTFO

I keep hearing rumors that Eric converted to islam.

Look... Ross is doing his watching TV bit...

Apparently they all make more money now from the book and such than they ever go at [AS]

That's a meme with no evidence though, Hyde's show was just cancelled because it was unfunny so nobody watched it.

nice try , sammy

>Not sure why they distanced themselves from each other in the first place.

It's because eric converted to Islam. Tim's a bigot.

I guess if you cry "DRUMPFH" enough, you can get your shitty show renewed.

Thanks Tim.

>Just a meme though

He was publicly blacklisted you dolt

Prove it fuccboi

somebody put this in Tim's mailbox a few days ago

based

>750-1mil ratings
>[AS]
>no one watched

Nice meme. World Peace was the best shit on TV in ages.

icy

>no source
Kekistan fags on suicide watch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace#Episodes

Check the episodes and the sources attributed to those episodes

IT'S NOT THE TYPE OF COMEDY THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY, YOU PLEB!!!!

then why is it hilarious?

Let's refer to the title of episode 6 for the reason.

"You hate this show because you hate yourself"

That's stupid. They ended it perfectly by ending on season cinco.

I'm happy for DLH though

>defined by
/r/MDE pls go

>Famous comedian's famous comedy series gets a sixth season
>People who get mad about Sam Hyde immediately turn to making it all about Sam Hyde

You can't claim that someone is irrelevant when simultaneously giving them more time, fame, and more attention than they ever would have dreamed of receiving just a few years ago.

ah yes, the "HATERZ ARE MY MOTIVATERZ" defense

>still pushing this narrative
Kys

It's true because it's a mailbox

GEE I WONDER WHY THE GUY DOING NAZI SALUTE WITH AUERNHEIMER AND DONATING TO THE DAILY STORM WAS BLACKLISTED
GEE GEE GEE GEE

No, it's the old "you can't claim that the person who you're clearly angry about online is in any way irrelevant or declining, especially when they're demonstrably more relevant now than they've ever been at any point in their life" observation.

Why are some people like you so bitter about Sam Hyde? Is it just because of political differences or what? It's the Sarkeesian effect if anything. Just forget about him if you need to. Impotently trying to shitpost about him is only going to do the opposite of what you want it to do.

Possoff tim you KEK

is this your first day on the internet? do you think the op is genuinely waiting for sam hyde to kill himself and thinking about this topic regularly? it's to troll people like you, and it's very clearly working lol why would anyone be mad about sam hyde instead of just laughing at his many failures?

>DUDE WE'RE TRYING TO TROLL U LOLOLOL WE'RE NOT MAD YOU'RE MAD

Will they ever cancel Decker? I don't get the appeal of it.

It's not even witty. It's just a retard who sometimes mispronounces words.

yes, you can type it in caps and greentext, but those things are both true lol. sam hyde never crosses my mind unless i see a thread on Sup Forums where i can shitpost about it to trigger people like you

New season starts tonigjt lol

They will, it can barely break 700k views this year and it's a black hole on their sunday night lineup. Oh yeah and it isn't funny.

>Famous comedian's famous comedy
lol

TIM NO

NO TIM

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE TIME NO I'M AT YOUR MERCY PLEASE GIVE ME A SLOT JUST A A 3 MINUTE SLOT YOU ASS NO NO I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME I LOVE HEIL HITLER WHY TIM WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

It was funny at first, in season 1, but then Tim either lost sight of why it's funny or he got lazy and he just made it obnoxiously stupid instead of just satirically and ironically stupid.

Decker wasn't just a drooling retard who couldn't even say words in season 1.

Everything you're saying is embarrassing and I feel bad for you.
Are you that same autist from that Patton Oswalt thread as wel?

Tim Heidecker is pretty famous.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/eVmYZOOrheirB0FZ-aaW_A/

yikes

>he also gets triggered by patton oswalt
pottery

Why are you so mad about things that you feel the need to shitpost and unironically try to ""trigger"" people?
Does it like, give you some sort of weird personal relief?

I genuinely want to understand.

>you will never be as THICC as Tim

youtu.be/CzaclHJ0Q38

Looks like he's doing fine to me

>tfw tim will never give you his italian mossoge

youtube.com/watch?v=attffb8oSCI

>HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO DO THOSE OLD FUNNY VIDEOS IT'S JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES LMAO

lol this is what happens when you think your side "owns" trolling. you cease to understand how to process it when it's happening to you from the other side

if you don't enjoy shitting on mde you're a nu-mde fan

prolly only became a "fan" after sam went political n shit

What the fuck are you talking about, my "side"?
There are no "sides", you fucking pathetic nerd.

I seriously hope you're really young and that you're not an adult saying this stuff, because that would be sad.

>i'm 19, i'm really mature you guys. i'm also a centrist so you know i'm smart

I never got sam hydes appeal.
He just isn't funny.

This is what happens when low-IQ partisan retards reduce politics down to just two sides and then desperately try to "troll" the other "side" because it makes them feel like they're winning something instead of just being pathetically sad all the time.

it's tim and eric for people who are too contrarian and gen z to like tim and eric

*tips internet meme hat*

Did he transplant pubic hear to his face?

Being ironic doesn't cover up the fact that you're actually really unintelligent. Reported for being underaged.

most of his earlier stuff just highlighted the absurdity of life. and he was really good at this form of comedy. yes, it was similar to tim and eric absurdity but it was homegrown shit that spoke to the heart of every bitter neet.

when he became more popular he lost this ability to be just funny at a natural and raw level because every video became an event of sorts. he's too calculated and contrived now. the creativity is gone

He's right though. You're a faggot for making this about "sides".

One episode you moron.

Tim went to the women's march and literally wore a pussyhat unironically

>pussyhat for a dickhead

hes on seven layers of irony bro

I haven't watched the newest season, but on cinema is way better than decker crap.

sam hyde is exactly as much fun as burning diarrhea