When did it became cool to hate on atheism? i mean, i just don't give a fuck aboutany superstition

When did it became cool to hate on atheism? i mean, i just don't give a fuck aboutany superstition.

Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics.

No, it doesn't.

When anti-theists decided to hi-jack the term "Athiest", ironically turning it into a belief system in and of itself.

atheism is the movement by fake jews only a fool would walk in to that trap

Do you know what the fuck the second law of thermodynamics is?

Atheism lost steam and become unpopular.

Thing is it was really popular before the rise of the SJW internet (2007+) and even then it still kept going for a while.

Then they just embarrassed themselves and that resulted in the fedora meme.

Then Hitchens died.

And then Islam became the elephant in the room.

Everyone at this point seems to realize criticizing Christianity is an old argument, it's a dead horse at this point, but you can't attack Islam because it's politically incorrect and the SJWs and Muslims will flip the fuck out.

So the only thing it can do now is fizzle out and join the PC masses.

It's a deconstruction of traditional western roles, values and vision of the world, and thereby, by Sup Forums standards, a tool of the jews.

It's a workaround

around the time "atheists" started talking about God more than pastors & religious scholars -- everyone just likes to poke fun at them because it's so obvious that "atheists" are merely egomaniacs that recognize that God exists, yet are too narcissistic to admit it so they just deny it to make themselves feel better. Is it any coincidence why they fucking obsess about God and talk about him at any given opportunity

Why is that ironic?

Cuz atheists are stupid. Either they're a lib that joined the atheism+ movement or a cuck that only picks on Christianity because Christians won't bomb them.

atheism has been and always will be a jewish cultural marxist trick to destroy the west.

Only reddit faggots actually believe Jew Harris and other meme scientists faggots.

One of their heroes is a fucking magician. The rest are literally clowns by trade.

When people started to say it was a scientific fact that God does not exist as if it could be proven. It's fine if you're agnostic or choosing not to accept God out of spite, but atheists believe that there is no God, period, which cannot be proven.

Also when they all started posting pictures online showing their extreme autism via fedoras, reddit, etc. They fucking believe consciousness came out of rocks.

When it became obvious atheism was an apathetic cop out

Same reason it became cool to hate on veganism: right about the same time they started being a bunch of twats about it.

Nobody cares if you have no imagination, no abilities of observation and you think cows should be genocided rather than farmed. Just don't get uppity about it.

Also, there's a problem where most leftists aren't atheist -- they are just anti-Christian. They actually approve of Islam and everything they do. They won't tolerate manspreading or mansplaining but they'll allow Imams to dictate full body coverings for women.

Mainly due to "militant atheists" aka anti-theists who sought science to be the end-all be -all of explaining existence, then went on to shit upon all the classic institutions of the west such as art, philosophy, politics, etc.; basically a group of hedonists trying to pretend that the world is purely empirical.

When atheists became the most self righteous loudmouth bullshitters in society.

you can literally measure everything though. Its called physics.

When they went past destroying christianity and islam, and started digging into judaism.

Lets measure poetry, and philosophy, and art then. And when you figure out what makes a good art piece, you should be able to duplicate it, right? That's probably why it's so easy to train people to be the contemporary Matisse.

>what is the word 'equivalent'

Nice doubletalk.
>you can literally measure _everything_ though
Can you Mr. Super Genius Atheist?

if i saw a cow I wouldnt think that was philosophy. Plato's transcripts=Philosophy.
Painting=Art
Poem=Poetry

(p.s. equal sign means they are equal in MEASURE)

This fucking doubletalk and mental gymnastics. Yes painting is art, that's not my question. Can you measure why the painting makes some people feel, and others nothing. I'm obviously talking about measuring the content and effect of the art.

It's because athiests are like vegans, they just have to tell you about it.

you gave enough of a fuck to start a thread on it.

>Why is that ironic?
a religion that doesn't believe in religion.. you can't see the irony?

No it really doesn't, any more than writing a book does, or gangs forming does

me liking a painting doesn't prove anything.

When they started acting like massive autists.

Holy fuck. Can you measure why you like the painting in such a manner that you can replicate it? And if so, congratulations, you're probably going to be a millionaire.

some guys think christianity is gonna unite westerners against Islam, even though christian values is what cucked us in the first place. The church is just urging people to help refugees.

Recently, as we see the effects atheism has. Wide scale militant atheism in society hasn't really happened before in history before the last few decades, so we're just started to see the effects it has. Spoiler alert, it's overwhelmingly negative. Atheism hate is "starting" because we're just gaining access to new data, the results of atheism.

>christian values is what cucked us in the first place

Pretty sure it was proud strong independent womyn and transsexuals fighting the patriarchy and white supremacy that were welcoming the refugees. The same people suing churches for not marking gays.

no i can't, how does this prove god is real.

Its because when they say God, they mean the Judeo Christian God or any God with specific claims, not your vague god of the gaps that you can't even describe.

I'll leave your direct quote here that you just contradicted.
>you can literally measure everything though
And please don't tell me it wasn't literal, because it has the word literal in it.

>no i can't, how does this prove god is real.
strawman, I never said it did.

You're a special type of retarded.

>God of gaps

It's not a god of gaps it's a god of intent. You can define gravity, you can measure it, you can prove it, you can use it, but you can't say why there is gravity. Science only observes what is there, not why. You cannot answer why there is gravity or why there is charge or why there is distance or what put those there. Being a theists isn't about filling in gaps in the universe it's about putting a blanket of intent across the whole thing

They give out awards for all of those things.

Robots can duplicate good art, much of the background art and architecture in new big budget movies are procedural generated CGI.

>you can literally measure everything though. Its called physics.

Physics is invented though, it is a human phenomena, we project the idea of physics upon the existence we confide into better explain how matter of this existence functions, it does not apply outside of that existence.

If SJWs are the Siths, then the Atheists are the other side.

Because they are extreme retards, great you think there is a flying spaghetti pasta bowl somewhere in the universe orbiting some planet named pluto. We got it. You're a thinking special snowflake.

Proxy... Nobody wants anyone to be the Atheists because it makes us look bad overall like the white people in power. Not the blacks.

Got it?

>Got it?

No dude I've read that like 4 times and I can't tell what the fuck you're trying to say

>Being a theists isn't about filling in gaps in the universe it's about putting a blanket of intent across the whole thing
The problem intent is relative and you can't use those assumptions to provide specifics, evidence, or answers about anything and your assumptions and incoherent vagueness only causes conflicts with the ability to find and enumerate specifics, evidence, and answers.

Well, that they give out awards based on an empirical approach, not a scientific one. Which is my point exactly. Most would probably tell you it's all politics who wins these anyways.

Robots can duplicate art form and styles, but it isn't the same as the artist himself, obviously. Which is also my point, the art, not the technique in which it was drawn.

>calling religion superstition
That's why no one likes atheists they're completely closeminded to the very idea of something greater than something they can percieve

no it's a religion that doesn't believe in god. nothing wrong with that.

I just don't like all the religions that are factually wrong. This one isn't.

Atheism is just a religion that puts the self in place of god. You're basically just worshiping your own ass.

It emerged that atheists are in fact 99% annoying fucks and secular humanists are in fact former commies attacking conservative value institutions undercover.

An atheists contain some of the stupidest people who are still barely literate alive. who lack both imagination and exhibit autistic retardation when it comes to philosophy....you are actually surprised. I view militant atheists as being in the same pool as militant muslims and creationists. Worthless.

>agnostic
>quite honestly I don't give a fuck about whether there is a god or not
>I lied, I do, but it doesn't matter at this point in time
>2nd law of thermodynamics vs. evolution
>kek
>second law of thermodynamics only applies to a CLOSED system.
>YES, the universe is a closed system, but earth isn't.
>thank your god for making a universe with a timer on it if you want to.
>evolution is easily observable, i'm done with arguing on this so moving on
>I dislike Christianity, and I hate Islam
>I have do deal with "tolerate islam" daily in my life, liberal family (though not atheist, kek)
Both of your holy books are shit. The only thing redeeming of them is western literature and middle-eastern... uh... let me get back on that.
The problem isn't """atheism""" (although it is a problem) the problem is ideology. We need to seriously raise our standards of tolerance much higher, in general. If you wouldn't follow something, then don't fucking advocate for it.

The fedoras, user, and every cringey behavior by the people who wear them.

And normies have been on the internet long enough to be also annoyed of the constant atheist rants on every social platform.

You sound so smart

This post says nothing

Take a stand, cuck

Fick off and die you net atheist fag. Stuff that drunk narcissist wanker hitchens up your mindlessly smug and stupid ass and fuck off.

Why dont you ask the converts of pol and /his/?

This, most atheists I meet in person have little more than what they remember from Dawkins, Penn Gillette, or Bill Nye to argue their "non"beliefs. There's rarely ever a different angle or deviation from the standard atheist arguments.

When atheism become more than just transcending religion and more about fagging out about the pledge of allegiance or words on money.

When it turned a blind eye to the violence of Islam because it didn't fit their narrative.

When people grew up and realized that God is real.

I was rebutting an argument higher up in the thread. How about you fuck off and learn the difference between a counter argument and falsifying a claim?

Learn to post and gtfo reddit fag