>US has 120,000,000 fit
>assuming you can get them out of their Walmart carts 哈哈

We win, you lose. Suck it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfCPH0ZEDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong proxy faggot

How do you chinks feel about whitey anyway? When you take over (and I think you will) will you guys be cool with white dudes who don't shit up your grorious curture too much? I'd much rather live under the CCP than Obongo or Hillary desu

The current US military is cucked hardcore

forgot your proxy faggot

If it came down to fire and brimstone it would take literally the entire world to compete with the American military, and even then the odds would be in favor of the US. No one else even begins to compare to the might we have in our air force and navy. Even Putin admits we are the only superpower in the world. Get over it.

posting in ebic bread

>implying the kill ratios would be anywhere near 6:1, 20:1 is a bare minimum
>implying China even has the capability to project power anywhere other than neighboring countries

>What is the Korean War

>Implying raw infantry numbers really matter

It's 2016, get with the times Sun Tzu.

Chinks are like Zerg. Your strength is quantity not quality.

China is full of bitches, see history

Human wave attacks don't work anymore mang.

I'm better looking and have a bigger dick. I'll fuck their bitches into oblivion before they do.

Until they go full blown genocide off the bat.

how are they gonna get here? have you seen their navy?

>implying whites are being cucked out of existence

shit I meant "aren't"

time to leave thread

youtube.com/watch?v=096hnKDw5tc

They'll be doing studies for years trying to figure out how the shark population boomed during WWIII.

Hey but the Chinese really suck when it comes to anything military.

>literally all US flags

White countries won't be able to do shit if they have no whites left

This is what white women are doing since babies:
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfCPH0ZEDg

>1 post by this id
Saged and hidden

>"We were in the Chosin reservoir for almost half a month. During that time, we fell into a familiar and recognizable pattern. First, in the early hours of the morning, we would hear the bugles as large masses of Chinese rushed our garrison. We retaliate with machine gun and rifle fire. Artillery and mortar fire from our boys would be heard all morning as they wiped out the first platoons. Then, a brief intermission as we regain ourselves from the shock of murdering so many men - the bodies were so numerous we wondered if we had killed just about the entire Chinese Communist regiment. Just as we paused, we would hear the bugles again. Another large mass of green uniforms on the horizon behind the reservoir, now accompanied by trucks and tanks. We fired at them again, losing one or two of our best men from sniper fire. Another break, then another charge. Sometimes we faced ten or eleven charges in a single day. When we were finally relieved, there were about 100 of us left just about, I would guess that each man had killed about a hundred and fifty men."

-PFC Homer James Landers, 1950

The chinks also barely pay their soldiers and in addition would benefit from sending some young men to the meat gridner; less men, less mouths to feed and employ.

I would be shocked if they don' thave war on their minds in the next 20 years, assuming the commies stay in power.

the next war will be fought with nukes and weapons in space

high population = high body count