Could these guys w/enchantress kill the avengers and the GOTG?

Could these guys w/enchantress kill the avengers and the GOTG?

yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

ganoksin.com/blog/cgmfindings/2012/10/03/metal-melting-points-guide-to-melting-metals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want them too?

>List of Avengers who would solo them

>Antman
>Hulk
>Vision
>Thor
>Wanda
>IM
>WM

>Antman
Enchantress literally kills him
>Hulk
Gets incinerated by diablo
>Vision
Incinerated or dismantled and possessed by enchantress
>Thor
Lol, Diablo melts him and his hammer
>Wanda
Real magic destroys her via enchantress
>IM
Melted or killed by deadshot, even slipknot
>WM
Slipknot and deadshot for sure

>Anyone
>killing Ant-Man

l m a o

>Deadshot has accelerated perception
>enhanced eye notices him
>Shoots him with 100% accuracy

L M A O

At Civil War power level?
Meh.

>Core temputure:666
Please tell me this isn't official.

i'm going to blow your mind here but ant-men have a ton of experience in dodging bullets

ant-man could jump off of bullets fired

BAIT
A
I
T

Wanda would kill off everyone.

For some reason Marvel nerfs the shit out of their characters for the movies.( see GOTG) while DC seems to make them as powerful or more powerful that their comic versions. Like Wonder Woman clashing her bracelets together causing a small nuclear explosion.

Thor would basically take them all out himself. Won't even throw in Hulk.

>Hulk
>being incinerated
Ha.
You don't know much about the Hulk.

>I don't watch marvel the post

You don't dodge deadshot

(YOU)#
(YOU)#

Enchantress is literally leagues more powerful than Wanda

El Diablo can burn Hulk, Thor and his hammer past melting point

It's stated his full power is much greater than super nova. Thor canonically started bleeding from being tossed into a rock.
Hulk might have regeneration but he can still be burnt till there's one cell left

Wouldn't el Diablo kill everyone except thor and hulk if he was to do that ?

And I mean literally destroy the world

>>Thor
>Lol, Diablo melts him and his hammer

sure , but he would get obliterated by any of them before he accumulates to a really dangerous temperature.

>Could these guys w/enchantress kill the avengers and the GOTG?
Beat them in a fight? Hell no.

Beat them in the box-office? Hell no.

>It's stated his full power is much greater than super nova.
Cape comics try really hard to reach that Pokedex-level of retardedness.

>For some reason
It's because limitations are interesting, user.

>Slipknot killing war machine
>top kek

>bringing unrelated company wars for no reason
Why so salty drone?

It's because worse power creep than Dragon Ball is boring and difficult to write around. Magneto can still be capable of murdering a whole bunch of people without having the hypothetical ability to just fuck the planet.

The fuck are you talking about? Movie Star Lord could hold an infinity stone without dying and his father is one of the elders of the universe, and comic Wonder Woman can survive going to the sun and back while fighting Superman and can pull a planet with her rope.

Jane held the red gem
Many people held the tessaract

Wow literally nothing

>I don't pay attention to the context of movies
>Conveniently leaving out Red Skull held the tessaract and got his atoms spread across the universe
ayyyyyy

Slipknow alone could murder everyone, and i mean everyone the squad and Batman included.

>whoops we forgot our own continuity

Harley and Katana can fuck them till their dicks fall of , all while Black widow is forced to watch

Except no?

Suicide Squad doesn't have a talking animal or tree team mate, instantly less cool

It was a pretty funny comment.

And no one fucks Black Widow.

>Suicide Squad lives up to their moniker and collectively Manson's themselves
>can't beat us if we're dead

Checkmate, Marvel drones.

>Killer croc
>enchantress

i love how you added Enchantress into that list.
everyone else is a joke, batman on his own could fuck them badly.

Slipknot could fuck ironman up

I mean cap did

So does hawkeye. And falcon has a similar targeting system and ant man beat him

They are DC

Of Fucking course they can.

Except for all those times where people dodge Deadshot.

The problem with having characters with "perfect accuracy" like Deadshot or Bullseye in comics is eventually they have to actually fight the hero, who can't just get shot because they have plot armor.

MOMS

GONNA

FREAK

I don't know shit about DC Enchantress since Marvel one is my waifu. But you are really downplaying wandas powers even if we aren't talking about comics where she csn will people out of reality or into reality.

She took on an infinity stone, or tapped into it and took out vision

Wanda is literally just MCU jean grey with red shit.

Thors hammer can counter magic., he's just rarely imaginitive enough to do it

>She took on an infinity stone
You say this like it's supposed to mean something. An infinity stone was immune to tony starks chest reactor for a "lol dick joke".

>Thors hammer can counter magic
>le "t-they're r-really magic u guyz!!1"
Stop it.

underage detected

You really didn't understand that scene did you? All you herd was a quip, never mind that the staff has to pierce flesh in order to work, and I doubt Loki cared enough about Stark to know that he has an arc reactor in his chest, so, when he tried to stab Tony he hit metal and was very confused.

Maybe Marvel films are just to intellegent for some fans to understand.

>Maybe Marvel films are just to intellegent for some fans to understand.
We really doing this now?

Nigga 666 degrees isn't even the melting point of Iron.

ganoksin.com/blog/cgmfindings/2012/10/03/metal-melting-points-guide-to-melting-metals/

>Thor would basically take them all out himself
MCU Thor is a neutered mess that can get his ass kicked by black widow. He nearly got killed by a pocket knife, and falling from some place really high was enough to make him shit himself.

All of them, I repeat all of them, were scared of an explosive collar.

How exactly are they going to far against people more dangerous than an explosive collar.

That's his internal temp, not the temp of the fire he creates.

Actually, we have never seen Thor in any danger at all throughout every movie.

The most permenant damage we have seen Thor sustain is from people like Kurse or Hulk.

And those Dark Elves with Black hole grenades.

His core temp would be HOTTER than flames he can expell.

>Actually, we have never seen Thor in any danger at all throughout every movie.
When he gets stabbed in the rib with a switch blade. When iron man sends him flying through a tree. When hulk was slapping him around. And once again, when he was panicking and shitting himself when he was in the glass cage and loki was going to drop it.

Thor gets bounced around alot, but never shows any lasting damage by anything that isn't either a god, destroyer armor or Kurse.

Also yeah, that drop was designed to kill the Hulk.

End of all of this is simple, Remember in the first Avengers Movie when Thor just struck a buildings lightning rod and vaporised half of the Chitauri Invasion.

Now imagine those were normal people not aliens and giant robot-snakes.

>Stabbed
>By the son of a giant with an Asgardian blade

I bet you're one of those people who think Loki in the comic books isn't strong as fuck.

He'd still get his ass kicked by anyone who was black widows strength. Dude is a joke in these movies.

Well unlike most of Sup Forums, I actually enjoy his comics, which is why the movie pissed me off so much. Fuck MCU Thor.

>Only things that seem to physically harm him are a Giant, Hulk, The destroyer armour and curse.
>Casually overpowers Giants and literally kills a Kronan in one hit like it was nothing
>Get's kicked by Black widow

Ok mr Suicide Squad, whatever you say. Do you have proof?

MCU Thor is plenty strong and powerful, he's just boring and windowdressing.

MCU Techno hammer is not countering shit user

>MCU Techo hammer
When will this meme just die?

It is magic numnuts. Or is there a worthy-o-meter in in his hammer?

We have seen Thor
>get fucked up by a tiny knife in his side.
>Get trapped behind a wall of fucking glass,
>get his ass handed to him by a slow, totally non agile robot
>Get his ass handed to him by Black Widow
>get lol nope'd from Cap
>get lol nope'd from Iron Man

Yea Thor is going to fucking die horrifically if he comes near DCCU

When they get a writer to explain that Magic and Science are the same to Asgardians, not that Magic IS science period.

I mean unless I am not remembering things Mjolnir was still forged out of Uru with an enhancement based on it by Odin.

You can call it "science" all you want, that's fucking magic,

>Get his ass handed to him by Black Widow

When exactly?

Also, Thor didn't even get scratched in that forest fight and almost killed stark.

Thor literally said "Where I come from they are one and the same"

>Thor got his ass handed to him by black widow

Where exactly did you get this shit from exactly?

Yeah, people took that the wrong way completely.

People thought it meant "Oh all the magic is just advanced science then"

No, No matter how "advanced" you think Science can be, you can't explain random lightning powers from a fucking lumphammer.

>>get his ass handed to him by a slow, totally non agile robot
Do you know what tanking is? He was letting ultron wail on him to buy time. It never effected him one bit. You see this when he tell ultron he was biding time, he suddenly stands straight and summons his hammer

At least with Daredevil it makes some modicum of sense. I've never understood how Batman was supposed to bodge someone like Deadshot.

Never because its not a meme

Thor said it was science in the fucking movie.
Feige also said it is technology shortly after Thor came out.

It aint magic so it's not a meme

And for that matter. What the fuck do they think Black Panther is powered by? Or what the Infinity Stones are?

>you can't explain random lightning powers from a fucking lumphammer.
Director of Thor 2 said they were pure tech. That has far more weight than whatever the fuck you want it to be.

Feige is a dumbass who doesn't know shit.

Thor said in Asgard Science and magic is the same.

Mjolnir was made by Dwarves and has an enchantment on it by Odin. Odin uses the Odinforce and enters the Odinsleep to recharge.

It's fucking magic.

It's technology we can't comprehend. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Remember the Boomstick from Army of Darkness? That is what Mjolnir is.

Either way, explaining that Thor's hammer is very advanced asgardian technology modern humans can't comprehend sounds more mystical than 'Its magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.'

See
It's magic. AoU even had scenes of Tony saying "nah your hammer is supercomputers and shit" and Thor having a goddamn vision quest.

>Feige is a dumbass who doesn't know shit.
The guy in charge of the universe and writes everything...doesn't know what some asshole on the internet knows?

>It's fucking magic.
Alien tech. There's nothing magical about them at all, According to the people in charge of this universe, they went out of their way to make them look like a race that revolves around tech.

Can you tell me, at what point is walking into a pool of water to commune with some Norse Spirit prophets Technology.

Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from science. I mean, science is just a methodology for studying something, there's no reason not to use it on magic.

Hey I have this little square box, it has voices inside it. If I speak into it then it will be heard by my friend thousands of miles from me.

I an can also look into it to see things in other countries and worlds. I can use it to steal images from around me and make lights and sounds.

Fucking sorcery!!!

No, the Celestials are advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Mjolnir and most of what Asgard does is straight up magic

Though the Celestials are stronger and more god-like, but whatever

Nanotech, son. And once more, the director of Thor 2 said they were all pure tech. So that pretty much trumps anything that's in your little fanfic.

I just wanted to see if Synder's bait works while talking about Marvel films, it almost worked for BvS.

>Mjolnir and most of what Asgard does is straight up magic
Not in the MCU.
You almost got me.

Right, do that With some water then too.

>Director of Thor 2
>Worth shit

Like I said, how is it nanotech. It's literally water, He literally said spirits.

>>Director of Thor 2
>>Worth shit
Worth far more than your fanfic idea that you so desperately want to be reality and in canon with these movies. They aren't magical in these movies like they are in the comics.

Hasn't Magneto fucked with other planets or moons before?

>He's such an autistic shit he will gladly side with bad directors and logic just because he wants to push a narrative.

Doesn't matter what retards say, what they show is what they show.

It's not technology if you walk into a pool and commune with spirits.

Or, as Thor Ragnarok explains, there is Literally a God of the Underworld.

Hey I like to believe in unicorns and fairies too user but fucking seriously when the movies straight up tells you it's technology, and the producer tells you it's technology, and the director tells you it's technology that only means one thing.

You can quit it with the fanfiction now.

And what they show, has been rooted in tech. Fucking lokis "illusions" flicker like modern day holograms.
>It's not technology if you walk into a pool and commune with spirits.
It is if that pool in nanotech, and asgardians in this universe would call a bic's lighter a "magic torch", even if they understood how it works. They use fanciful language to describe things, it doesn't mean they aren't all rooted in tech. Something they're themselves aware of.