Let's say Spider-Man actually existed around the time the Twin Towers fell (9/11)

Let's say Spider-Man actually existed around the time the Twin Towers fell (9/11).

Would the plane have hit? How many lives would he have saved?

Personally I think he would have only saved the people trapped in the towers after the plane had hit.

He would be able to stop the plane, but he can't do much about the bombs.

Jet fuel can't melt spider webs.

There's a comic dealing with that and spiderman was out of town or something, and he comes back to find the twin towers destroyed. Doctor Doom is also there crying for whatever retarded reason

>Jump into the cockpit
>Distract the pilot with quips
>Jump out right before the plane hits

why does he care suddenly when he murders his own fucking citizens in latvia

>That scene in the 2002 film where Spider-Man boards flight 93 to make sure that it actually hits its intended target

Honestly, what was Raimi thinking here?

Spiderman would have used his spidey sense to sense the charged explosives that the jews set up

kek

>terrorists hear a rustling from the cockpit closet
>Peter Parker pops out, a stack of pizzas under his arm
>spends a minute trying to push the cleaning supplies back into the closet
>casually walks up to the controls and places the stack of pizzas in front of the terrorists
>"Pizza time."

>implying he wasn't in on it

>that post
>that get

All of the people who weren't killed by the crash. He just would spun a net on the bottom and they all would've jumped to saftey.

Spiderman wouldn't have been able to do anything. What do you think he would do? How would he stop a airliner from smashing into the side of a skyscraper? He can't get close to them until they're 50 feet from their target, and by that point he'd be too late to do anything anyway. He might be able to evacuate some people from the buildings, but not stop the planes.

HOOOLLLYYY SHIIITTT

>this fucking post

You have to remember NYC is fucking LOUSY with super heroes in the marvel universe. There's a map I remember that had new york with all the different turfs of the city outlined. Like Daredevil in Hells Kitchen, or superman in Manhattan. The baxter building and the avengers tower. It's actually a fucking wonder street crime happens at all in marvel's new york.

What did the poster mean by this

>superman
>marvel

Spooky

I'm fucking retarded I meant spiderman.

g-guys?

spiderman 1 takes place in october 2001

No it doesn't. There's no mention of it anywhere, not even an indication and you can see the towers in the background during the scene where Goblin has Spiderman on the roof after sedating him.

I'm pretty sure Magneto did worse shit than 9/11 too

that's because 9/11 never happened

>out of town

huh, how convenient, just like that insurance policy they took out the day before I read about on Sup Forums or something

Here you go

If we take everything at face value,

he might have been able to stop the second plane because the first was a surprise (I forget just how long apart the planes were), but I doubt it.

He might have been able to save like two people in the towers. I think the fire would have melted the webs and shit.

How come the Spidermen and the Supermen of our US military couldn't do anything to prevent it?

Sorry if my Spidey senses are correct Spider-Man wouldn't have done shit..