sony is over!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAhaszWLVKs
youtube.com/watch?v=O4cenKeu2FI
youtube.com/watch?v=FuI-VluDNLE
youtube.com/watch?v=GBAukVbwTxQ
krsw.5ch.net/ghard/
youtube.com/watch?v=KWP_nVt0UfM
itunes.apple.com/us/album/octopath-traveler-original-soundtrack-preview-version/1337592839
youtube.com/watch?v=1XdQJfe9j2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have one but I also have a ps4.

Mario Kart is really fine game to play with friends though

youtube.com/watch?v=iAhaszWLVKs

At least now I know literal weebs are the shitposters on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=O4cenKeu2FI

死ね任豚

I entered a raffle for 20 bucks and won one. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this shit.
Aside from Mario Kart 8, Zelda and Odyssey there is fucking nothing to do on it

>buying consoles

Good morning everyone

I was just about to say monster hunter gets released on nintendo systems but I just read that the latest one isn't going to be on switch, it'll be on ps4 and xbox.

What in the fuck, who is buying this console?

Its selling like crazy in germany, france and italy.

Europe is usually only sony/pc

I have no idea who or why people are buying this with basically no games on it but I suspect its just guys in their 30s playing for nostalgia.
I will admit the games are awesome and when friends come over its really fun but I would be kicking myself forever if I paid full price. This is as bare bones as you can get with a console and its been out for almost a year

>dont know about online actions
Hello mr. dumbfuck leaf, sir. You still can sell your Switch for nearly the full price on ebay.

But it's true - there are only 2 or 3 good games, you cant use the switch for anything and they blocked youtube on the updated firmware versions. Probably going to sell my switch this month before boom is over.

I probably wont end up selling it. I do like using it but I've noticed I've only used to kill time or when friends come over.
I'll wait to see if Smash Bros/Mario Maker 2 come out then I'll just give it to one of my cousins or something

8path will be the shit desu
youtube.com/watch?v=FuI-VluDNLE
youtube.com/watch?v=GBAukVbwTxQ

I love mine. Even playing Puyo Tetris on it is amazing. My WiiU only gets used for Netflix and the browser nowadays. Still great for streaming videos.

>playing videogames in 2018
Only people I know who play videogames on a daily basis are numales, underage kids. Also underclass people and Turks, but they only choose play fifa the whole year and spend another 100€ on top of the game for pixels(fut cards)

Zelda and Xenoblade are great.

Do people really play consoles? Everyone here plays on PCs, I know one person who has a PS4

I'm probably going to buy one this year

I dont have a pc anymore. Is it still 2008?

>czech

ok(¯―¯٥)

ゲハでやれ
Fight in GEHA

krsw.5ch.net/ghard/
ハード・業界

IIT: manchildren and their toys

Stay poor mehmed

Go back to your furry costume big boi

Czech is poor…?

This.
Mario kart is fun as fuck, even more so when you're playing it with a group of friends.

>Nintendo’s online Switch service will launch in 2018 and cost $20 a year

>Paying for multiplayer
>being a cuck like this

I would feel ashamed

youtube.com/watch?v=KWP_nVt0UfM

I play on PCs only, like a real man

>I play on PCs only

faggot

fuck off Sup Forums

煽るなw
日本にはゲハがあるのに、おまえたちは何でここでやるんだよw

Any reason why you retarded weebs hate PC?

ermahgerd
itunes.apple.com/us/album/octopath-traveler-original-soundtrack-preview-version/1337592839

i'm japanese

kys monkey

Let me guess you favorite game...

lets be honest, switch had a very successful marketing campaign and both the pricing and the choice of games cater to the casual videogame player rather than the obese drooling manchild.

as soon as they'll get cheaper i'll pick one up

I'm a consolefag but I think it's mostly because I'm also a nostalgiafag. I keep wishing Sega would come back. I haven't bought anything this generation because there isn't piracy yet. PS4 just got hit a little bit ago though, it's looking promising.

PC is simply too expensive. Not that I don't have enough money to buy one, I do. It's just that there is so much more exciting things I can spend that kind of money on now that I'm an adult. Like old consoles.

"""Games""" on those consoles are exacy 2008-tier

Ps4 is nice if you want to play exclusives, otherwise it's pretty useless
Personnaly i will have to buy one if i want to play the last of us 2 and the next red dead redemption

I really don't get it
Literally the only thing any console making company has to do at this point is to make multiplayer free on their platform and they get a massive edge over their competition.

You are rude. :(

>rather than the obese drooling manchild.

Uhh why would they not market to the Nintendo fans?

finally a Sup Forumsint thread
i have a ps4 and a switch
feels good man

/thread

>poorfags who can't have both

The Nintenchads.

Is it bad to be an avid PC and console user?
I have a PC with a PS4 and those fancy newer XBOX 360s. I really don't want a nintendo console. The only fun I had with a Wii/Wii U were the Sports and Resort games.

h0ype

youtube.com/watch?v=1XdQJfe9j2k

Is actually Rising Storm 2 and Prey at the moment

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR thread?

What do avg germans do for fun? Smoke weed?

I bought a Dualshock 4. It works well on Linux and RetroArch. Don't play any games much, but I like the design and feel of the thing.

>English teacher

But I don't have friends to play with.

But Hirohito, my PC cost as much as Xbox and PS4 combined.

>Everyone here plays on PCs

Your country is poor

This. Only people who own consoles here are immigrants who play COD and fifa.

>shit box got triggered

Sony ALWAYS wins baby

Whether Switch or PS4 sells the most.
The real winner is the Japanese Jew.

If the next pokemon is on switch I'll buy one.