Is there any reason I shouldn't convert? You guys make it seem so fun

Is there any reason I shouldn't convert? You guys make it seem so fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxyWM8Mcf3Q
youtu.be/gua71Ia7rAU
bristollair.com/2008/inner-game/nature-reality/secret-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they wouldnt accept you goyim, you need higher IQ and hooked nose

I was told by a jew that your mother has to be a jew in order to be considered a "real" jew. Is your mother jew?

>mother
so, stef is jew then

I could just marry one.

Real Jews are an ethnicity. That's they believe they're the chosen people, decedent of Abraham.

I don't know man why stop there why not join Freemasonry too... there's about a million groups that you can join and none of them will complete you as a person

Spoiler alert you are already complete. Stay woke senpai

just get in your oven and convert to the final form

>He thinks YHWH's chosen would accept him as one of their own.

Where can you buy these?

Also plz watch this clip

youtu.be/JxyWM8Mcf3Q
Its a cartoon from the 1930s
Its reminiscent of a scene in zootopia where the fox gets hazed

And after all is said and done all the powerful men take off their masks and it turns out their women... so in reality women hold the power, kind of like trees.. wtf I have trees now

My grandfather died in the Holocaust when he was only 4 years old.

>when he was only 4 years old.

But not before he was gassed over six million times!

Was he in the forced Nazi breeding program? I heard about that in grade school.

Just be a Christian, like me. Its kind of like Judaism, only we get Jesus and pork.

>six million
Six TRILLION you filthy anti-semite! Why I oughta sue yah, you schmuck!

>He thinks the everyday Jew walking down the street is the same as the media, entertainment, banker, and political Jew

Every where I've read said Judaism does accept converts, to which degree depends on the sect.

Most jews have zero access or knowledge of the social cliques of international jewry. They have the worst of both worlds in some ways

>died in the Holocaust when he was only 4 years old.
Tragic, do you need want a good reparations lawyer to call? BTW his name is also Goldstienshekel

Damn i posted the wrong clip...
youtu.be/gua71Ia7rAU

The true and honest benefits of joining a group come from experiences like this in that clip

If you think hard enough you can come up with some ways to get put through similar experiences there are already things in place for that for young males

You can learn things like how to mind your own business and not talk about stuff like some kind of ranting woman

Although I'm not doing a very good job now

Pic is TFW being forced to see things you cant unsee like in clockwork orange

It's a lot of studying. We don't believe in hell so we don't have that gay christian thing where you just say "YAY JEEZUS" and we dunk you in the water and that's it.

You're expected to know what you're getting into.

if you send me 1 bit coin i promise will send you one

Watching that clip I posted reminded me of this old article from 2008 written in satirical form about a "secret society" where only 1 or 2 percent of men get laid...

And the secret society is that of people who express positivity and not negative emotions

bristollair.com/2008/inner-game/nature-reality/secret-society/

In that youtube clip at the end the character is dancing with a bunch of bettty boops and is finally "one of them"