What do you think of urban motorways/freeways, Sup Forums? Asians seem to love them while Europeans hate them...

What do you think of urban motorways/freeways, Sup Forums? Asians seem to love them while Europeans hate them. Why the difference?

The min reason why europeans dislike it is that it makes the city seem very artificial and anutural in contrast to the more natural european city cores
Asians on the other hand often already live in more modern citys where artificial citybuilding is more common overall and the american motorways are just an upgrade over that

European individualism vs asian hivemind.

Asian freeways often feel modern and futuristic, while urban Euro freeways honestly feel kind of old and depressing.

>wanting large amounts of cars in an already dense city
Why ?

>Asian freeways often feel modern and futuristic, while urban Euro freeways honestly feel kind of old and depressing.
They look exactly the same you mong.

Beautiful city, user.

>They look exactly the same you mong.

Oh?

This, European cities have existed for such a long time that any architectural & infrastructure expansion has to be built around the already existing buildings.
Most asian cities just tore everything down and built a new city. But i'm sure there are a lot of cities in China or Japan wich have a mix of old & new just like European cities

Take the same pic at street level and it would look like shit.

Beautiful

Kek wtf are you on about? It's just a wider road with cars, it's not like the asian roads are made of glass with neon lights on the sides. Highway roads are just depressing in general, it's completely grey, devoid of life and polluted.

This.

Oh?

>everything but the road is gray and depressing just like the Paris péripherique.
>the bridge is even less maintained
>but the road itself has a temporary orange coating, that will show him

please kill me

depressing

It's funny, the highwayleading to Grenoble has exactly the same orange lane for buses and emergency vehicles.

The best thing mankind has ever invented. Where can you afford to break 70 mph?

Tokyo is the worse city to try to pass Asia as more modern than Europe desu. Most of the infrastructure is as old as the european counterparts.

Another blunder by a burger.

Yeah if you think the entire highway system in Japan is orange I don't even know what to say. We also have yellow lanes for buses some places, are we now futuristic?

Those are the best ones if exist. The mix of futurism and traditional Japanese architecture is beautiful in my eyes.

Oh?