Glad to see unoriginal pieces of shit like this are getting fucking wrecked in the box office

Glad to see unoriginal pieces of shit like this are getting fucking wrecked in the box office.

Hollywood needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP and realize we dont want Prequels and Remakes and Sequels anymore

Movie was boring and predictable as fuck. I kept dozing off and I was wide awake when I got there

>domestic

Just wait until foreign sum rolls in. Asia and Africa will eat this movie up.

It's just a movie about monkeys. What the fuck did you expect?

>Just wait until foreign sum rolls in. Asia and Africa will eat this movie up.
Movie doesn't do that well and production company gets less of a share

>Just wait until it opens in Mongolia, they will deff be seeing it!

You're utterly embarrassing. You have the fucking nerve to say legitimately great movies like this trilogy deserve to fail when garbage like capeshit and DisneyWars makes huge profit every time

Nah these movies are apekino. You can fuck right off.

DisneyCape etc. deserve to burn even more.

The fact that MouseWars etc. are bad doesn't change that this is apeshit

Fuck off disney cuck, that movie was great, go watch your third spiderman reboot with outdated cgi

I unironically like the new PotA movies, though I never saw the old ones. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

>he doesn't like ape shit
>he is being called disney cuck

great job guys, really great

That's just friday user

>Why does Sup Forums hate it
They don't for the most part. Just contrarians like
OP

I love how all you faggots think I like Capeshit becuase I am not suckling from the teet of the EIGHTH FILM in a series

Yeah so much originality when we have seen this story SEVEN FUCKING TIMES BEFORE.

Get some goddamned taste you plebians

The Sup Forums isn't on person meme works both ways. Some people like the movie and others don't, just like every movie. I thought it looked like garbage but I've thought that the entire premise of that series was weak to begin with. Monkeys couldn't win against tanks, jets, rifles in capable hands. The first PotA remake had to make the humans potato retarded in order for the monkeys to ever begin to pose a threat.

I doubt those people actually like the movie, and if they do so be it, people like different things. I would bet loney they are either just shitposting or trying to bait you into reacting. The movies are garbage.

Its not enough that Jay and Mike tell you losers what to think, but you're actually starting to talk like them now jesus christ

>Get some goddamned taste you plebians
Tell us some of your favorite movies

Yay cgi monkies

First 2 are Kong Kino, last one is Apeshit.

OP is still a huge faggot though, these movies are still very original.

>Amerilards go watch a movie in a theater and almost fall asleep to it

Wow wtf, I wouldn't have expected it to do that bad.

A Revolutionary Family (革命家庭 ) - 1961
Već viđeno (Reflections) - 1987
The Lost Weekend - 1945

>he prefers movies that came out before he burst forward from a vagina

Top kek my man.

HAHAHAHAH

But these movies have been literally the only legimitely good blockbusters in years. I hope it doesn't flop

Rise was good surprise.
Dawn was one of the best damn movies I've ever seen in a theater.
War had some fantastic, top-shelf stuff in it, but it wasn't really what should've been done as a closer.

It's weird how the most exceptionally human movies Hollywood has produced in the past several years have been about fucuking CGI apes. I wouldn't have called it myself, but they're good movies that are easy to hate if you're stupid. At the least, you should watch Rise so you can fully appreciate Dawn. War is optional if it floats your boat.

While Sup Forums obviously isn't one person, this board has always had an overwhelmingly positive opinion on the Planet of the Apes prequel movies. Be less new.

white people won't watch this, they can turn on the news and see it for free every day at 5 o'clock.

These paltry numbers are the kang's kidz trying to find their daddy within the CGI horde.