CRISPR is going to change everything in the next 50 years. Designer babies are coming, and they are coming fast...

CRISPR is going to change everything in the next 50 years. Designer babies are coming, and they are coming fast. China will soon out compete the US by producing better citizens. The elites of the US will leave America to get "pregnant" in countries that have no moral qualms about gene editing.

This video does a great job of informing you about the current state of gene editing and the likely uses in the near future.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/myostatin-related-muscle-hypertrophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelin_regulatory_factor?wprov=sfla1
3dprint.com/133438/3d-bioprinting-where-are-we/
youtube.com/watch?v=FjjYHwwT73k
humanconnectomeproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpXRwcDCzp4
bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4203840/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying DNA isn't a Jewish hoax

Nice try, Shlomo.

Is that molecule real and stable?
what the fuck does it do?

Creates an unstoppable desire to acquire shekels

Thankfully, I'll be long dead by then

As someone with a Chinese gf I'm really excited about the prospect of designing my baby to basically be an Aryan Übermensch while still coming out of the pussy attached to the woman I love. Thank you based China!

Where you're misguided is that any genes added or replaced must come from somewhere and due to the interconnectedness of how genes activate one another, taking genes from anything except other humans may or may not work.

For instance, you may want to design high intellect into your child so you would need to find genes that target intelligence. If you were to use some intelligent person, in effect your child will simply have their intelligence and not your, even if it could perform calculations faster or come to more creative solutions it'd still just be someone else's mind and not yours. Your child thus ceases to be a representation of you.

The real problems arises when you imagine designer children as fashionable, which means all of them would have a tiny range of intellect types as only some genes found in arguably smart people would be used. This destroys human diversity and I'm not talking about injecting more black women into movies. All life evolves from whatever survives from a wide selection of variety, mess with this and you may very well stunt development.

I'd assume the effect would be very similar to a population bottleneck, when only one or two tribes survives. There's a reason it's already illegal to do this with humans... unless you're the Chinese government.

>designing my baby to basically be an Aryan Übermensch
My point is you'll need this perfect human to have already existed, at least in parts, to combine their genes. It's not a great idea using genes from radically different species.

oh, so is this molecule reactive? does it.. combust?

Hate to burst your bubble but google calico cats and genes. You'll see this wont be hapening any time soon

>weeb goes to nipland
>can't get nip gf

okay jetsons. enjoy foxdye!!

China is already experimenting with this. They have no issues with trying it out and exterminating any undesirable results. This will not create a bottleneck as improvements in techniques will result in variation between different generations even if similar result were selected for. We will get really good at this because the financial incentives are beyond massive.

Sorry I ment manx cat.
But the point I want to make is that some genes which might control height also effect different factors in the body so altering them would cause fatal consequences.
In the case of the manx cat its a sex linked recesive lethal allele

It's something called a catenane. It's not strictly natural, though they do occur naturally. Basically, two separate strands/molecules/things that formed independently, but in close proximity, crossed over each other in such a fashion that they are bound physically, but not chemically.

It is going to start with small changes such as the resistance to a specific disease, but it will improve quickly. Just look at 1950s computers to 2000s computers.

Also on a side note if you guys want to see some really cool shit google pax6.
TL;DR
We took the human gene for eyes and placed it in a flies antena, leg, and body. Then fly eyes began to form in those place, even though it was human genes to begin with

My ancestry is Frisii. Our genes are pretty much perfect.

But they still only have access to the genetic material of Chinese citizens. They're just redistributing genes from one people to another based on their arbitrary definition of superiority.

Improved techniques will simply mean the same few genes designated as superior in whatever area are better placed in the target's genome. It'll still mean the same genes are used. This is my issue.

>similar results were selected for
This isn't selection, this is just transferring genes from one person to the child of another. This is humans deciding the former had something more worthy of selection than what can be done naturally.. by not being a degenerate and finding someone of the opposite sex who impresses you and only breeding with them (rather than having abysmally low or questionable standards).

Then why not have a natural child with another Dutch person?

The designer baby thing won't catch on as soon as the first baby infants starts growing malignant tumours all over their bodies and they grow up with morbid autism.

..chemical chainmail

Outlaw reproduction, clone sterile "humans".

Reverse engineering and process of elimination.

Invincibility cheat codes.

You China has to access to the DNA of people all over the world? It isn't that hard to get. Universities share genomes and studies all the time. How hard is it to get sperm from elite donors?

Aye lmao - the future

>better citizens
China will be pumping out mostly borderline-retarded drones to man the factories, and we'll follow suit.
Remember, what benefits the elite is most certainly not a nation of geniuses.

Firstly Frisians are not Dutch. We are a separate Germanic ethnic group living in Northern Netherlands and Germany.

But secondly like most western woman ours to have become corrupted by feminism. Whereas my Chinese girlfriend is from rural China. I met her when she came to my agricultural university. She is beyond traditional. It was her first time ever traveling out of her province. She could literally have come wandering out of the 18th century. It's perfect. I'm willing to overlook race for this.

Right? Ever think that ayy lmaos are just sterile, boring drones on time travel vacation, hailing from a genderless SJW future? It would explain their obsession with ass.

Low IQ labour is gone. Robots will do the work

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

>factories

robots will do all that work.

We'll have mostly automated production of everything before designer babies come around.

Forgot my picture. Here's her home town

Street behind her house

That's why you isolate a small batch of genes.

For example: isolating the MSTN genes and applying them would cause a 100% increase in muscle size and strength, along with burning fat faster.

There are no known negative health issues associated with people carrying these genes.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/myostatin-related-muscle-hypertrophy

Obviously more testing is needed over a few generations or so before it can become mainstream, but the applications are astounding.

To think of genes as "well he's smart, so he must have smart genes" is incorrect. You would need to find a specific genetic marker, and a specific chemical process to define intelligence. The definition would be too broad if IQ was the determining factor.

There are genetic markers for the thickness and conductivity of the myelin sheath. People with these genetic markers tend to have a resistance to alzheimers, as well as potentially quicker reaction times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelin_regulatory_factor?wprov=sfla1

Do you think i will be alive long enough for them to start reverse human aging?

nah you'll probably die right before that happens.

From the other side

Those rural girls get corrupted hard. You better keep her on a tight leash muslim style or face lots of heartache when she jumps on the first black dick she sees.

WE CAN FINALLY FIX BLACK PEOPLE
when it becomes affordable, and if the Jews allow it

If it becomes a fashion statement, very hard.

Imagine trying to pressure Brad Pitt for his sperm do you think he'd just be okay with his sperm sold to the highest bidder? Imagine even having the argument about who is worthy to extract genes due to their mind? Degrasse Tyson or Bill Nye? Just presenters. Hawking? Could come with harmful ALS. Einstein? Already dead. Don't even get me started on musical or creative intelligence, because most modern artists suck.

There are as many philosophical problems with humans genetic modification as there are scientific problems.

Then you're selecting for cultural factoids and not genetic factors. That is sad, feminism does bring out the worst in women which isn't unsurprising as all the privileges and advantages they're given consistently fails to challenge them. With all that being said, you still have to select more intelligently.

Diseases are the first to viably be removed from the human genome, that's a granted. Strength is next and if you could isolate that gene so be it, even then if that fat burning gene is given to someone who never works out you end up with a race of weedy DYEL.

Intelligence is what they're really after though and you know this. The conversation of what is intelligence must be had. Not even intelligence, people would pay more to ensure their children have true musical abilities more so than if they can calculate numbers quickly.

Understand that this technology has the unfortunate potential to become fashionable rather than functional.

Likely no, I think a major war is coming involving Europe and the ME. Unfortunately you will be drafted to fight in the new battle of Tours and will be raped to death by 100 Islamist soldiers of the Caliphate of the Levant.

Forgot to add, testing is extremely important, because a gene therapy in one person might be fine, but a gene therapy in someone with certain genetic markers may interact with their genes in a different way.

It would be important to map the genetic markers for each patient, and determine contraindicated therapies based on testing.

Don't worry, I do. I have Kazakh friends who are a bit older then me, already married with children. I have observed and learned a lot from them on how to treat subservient woman.

>what benefits the elite is most certainly not a nation of geniuses
Can you imagine being a billionaire with, maybe, 50 normal friends while everyone else is mentally retarded and only capable of factory work? How fucking limited would that feel

Goddamn thats really cool

I know a chineese gurl thats preddy cute. Should i ask her out? How is chinee pussy? Worth it?

There will be mass sterilization. Africa is on track to have 4 BILLION "people" by 2100.

I'm selecting for quality of life. I am in complete control of my household. This would be impossible in Western Europe. Even if I selected the most subservient western girl, she would still expect some kind of 50/50 power sharing. I ain't doing that.

Genetic deduplication.

I wonder what kind of templates there'd be. I mean realistically speaking if you could replace every organ system piece by piece you could essentially outlive their natural life span with unlimited organ 3d printing.

3dprint.com/133438/3d-bioprinting-where-are-we/
youtube.com/watch?v=FjjYHwwT73k

You'd have to find that fringe bridge between where your biological physical existence turns into your spiritual conscious existence. Somewhere in between the nervous system and brain, psychology and neurology. Need to decrypt the brain's code, no problem it works like a tree where the most instinctual functions are stored closer to the root or pineal gland, cerebrum, brain stem etc.. and as it grows the more recent functions are stored within the direction towards the outer surface of the brain.

humanconnectomeproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpXRwcDCzp4

CISPR deletes the shit genes first, then we enhance epic genes, we replace every organ with an immortal version.

Then the gigafactory produces enough energy for interplanetary colonization then what? THEN WHAT GUYS?

WE CONTINUE TO CONQUER THE GALAXY AND THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE ONE PLANET AT A TIME UNTIL THE LAST PLANET HAS AT LEAST ONE FOOT PRINT ON IT.

Don't knock it. This is probably the best thing to happen to white genes.

It is a dirty secret that darker people in all cultures aspire to be lighter; through caste systems, through skin lighteners and bleaching. They WILL opt for lighter babies whenever they can afford it.

I'm afraid this might happen as well.

Here's hoping fashionable customization is much more expensive than a functional and sustainable application.

I think trying to edit a fetus to have specific traits (hair/eye/skin color, height) would be far more difficult, and seen as much less of necessity than functional or preventative gene editing.

I say it's more difficult because I'm imagining the fussy cunt who wants their baby to look like Brad pitt, and not die of cancer in 3 years.

If she's from any province bordering the coastline, no not worth it. The Chinese coastline is the urbanised and therefor westernised area. Pretty much all the major cities are there, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong etc etc. The woman there are materialistic and not that great to be around.

If she's from an interior province then go for it. These woman are really great in my opinion. Untouched by the touch of western corruption. Though be warned some of them have Maoist tendencies. My gf also has some political ideas, which she only expresses in private when I deliberately ask her for it of course, that are basically China circa 1960s.

the reason it's not allowed in the US yet is because there's no data to determine it's safety or what the best practices are. Though once it is, 90% of the market will be eliminating genetic diseases. Guess who are the most prone to them? Jews.

At any rate chinks get to be their test subjects.

Tighter but smells odd.

Not necessarily "bad" as far as pussy goes, just odd. Can be off putting.

Don't be an early adopter. No pun intended

>implying skin colour is what matters
>implying the problem is not their lack of intelligence and retarded culture

Dude you've posted this 3 days in a row. Last time you were Polish, are you using a proxy?

I'll even repeat what I said the first time, CRISPR is a jewish trick. Tumblrinas are gonna put a cap on how many white babies there can be in a year while the media to make your ears bleed about how cute black babies are.

Then again, liberals are gonna purposefully make their kids black, while gibsmedat blacks will want some of the white power. Blacks will become cucks while whites will become dindus. A total reversal.

Jesus fuck. Reading this really drives home how screwed I got in the genetic lottery.

So many special people thriving off their genetic luck, care free. Especially those fuckers who only need a few hours of sleep a night.

Blows my mind that the cap on a person's quality of life can be so random.

Not the same guy. I hope for you that CRISPR cures autism

>if the Jews allow it
Those fuckers. I bet they'll edit out foreskin.

If there was a clinical trial to successfully dope the mstn gene, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

Sure, I'd feel good that I'd be helping discover new gene therapies for muscle diseases, but mostly it's the, "I can bench 400 now without working out."

No known negative health problems with those who carry these genes.

Sign me right the fuck up.

If I die, at least I'd be a stepping stone for a future where there's less fat fucks.

Both of you are wrong and don't understand how capital works. 1,000,000,000 illiterate slaves are easier to control than 1,000 Union workers or 100 salaried white collar assholes. Elites have always feared automation because it means their power is checked by people beneath them. Those who hold the means of production (technology) are ultimately the ones who control it. And bankers do not want to hand control over to people who run Arch or pirate games in their spare time.

At best, they'd keep it to themselves. The US is the only country where the technology will be made available to the masses, again because genetic modification is a thing Jews demand so they can keep inbreeding.

What's their end game? After the libs eliminate whites, then what? Image a world where they have no one left to use as a scapegoat

Think of genes as potentials.

Your environment, and later choices, determine the fulfillment of that potential and the efficiency of doing so.

Just find a gene doping clinic and save $100k. They already use MSTN in gene doping, not to mention they have successfully cured aging.

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4203840/

All we need to do is find a safe way to combine these genes by tailoring them specifically to the host without causing, well, death.

Life outcomes are related to G, and G has a 0.8 heritability

Quality of life is cultural though, your quality of life is going to be much higher in a place that respects the right to live, the right to security and essentially views unfriendliness to strangers as weird. I'd do this simply by living in a predominantly Christian society.

What you're referring to are not genetic characteristics, they're sociocultural. Women suck because feminism, not because they actually suck. I'd imagine a decently conscious woman would outright resist these effects for her own benefit and would seem perfectly fine.

I'm just yet to meet her.

The "templates" are what I'm worried about.

Pay more for genuine Chad™, only from Monsanto... And then we have a million Chads running around with only minor variations due to their education. They'll still have the same intellectual laziness all attractive people seem to have, people will still relate to them in largely similar ways leading to largely similar people. But it's fucking current year, so who cares about individualism?

I'm hoping it's difficult to the impossible.

No matter what reality you imagine from designer babies, it's not pretty and not even necessarily better than the current status quo. Humans are still animals and they need to accept that, like all animals they must respect the nature of survival and selection on their development.

Diseases are different, they're abnormalities with absolutely no pros and only cons. Their removal is fine, although I could imagine certain groups using this as an excuse to circumvent the exception for genetic diseases.

I'm a genetic lottery winner.

IMO the answer isn't to change you to compete with me, the answer is to reward me more and ensure society grants me the most opportunity to have sex. In fact, modern western society has a horribly corrupted tall poppy syndrome that doesn't even allow the poppys to grow: it just assumes which ones will be successful and redistributes opportunities away.

Where there's a will, there a way
>males
>christians
>europeans
>gamers
just be creative.

>Think of genes as potentials.
>Your environment, and later choices, determine the fulfillment of that potential and the efficiency of doing so.
Why are you explaining this? I also know the sky is blue. I mean, nice dubs, but don't go imagining you're a genius enlightening Sup Forums. Everybody's 10 year old kid gets the premise.

>most modern artists suck.
This is a golden age of musicianship. You're looking in the wrong places.

Vic wooten

Jesus Christ. I use to think I loved growing up in a world full of technology but now I'm starting to despise it. Is it even safe to bring kids in this world normally now? Who am I kidding I can't even find a decent job to move out on.

why are shills pushing this thread?

serious question.

it's interesting and all but it's up too much.

The Rothschilds have large investments in biotech............

not actually happening.

Except Chinese Communist party will design babies to be dumb slaves not ubermensch philosopher kings because then they would revolt

>IMO the answer isn't to change you to compete with me, the answer is to reward me more and ensure society grants me the most opportunity to have sex.
Kek. If you need society to make a collective effort to help you get laid, you might need to double check your lottery ticket.

Talking about eugenics on Le Nazi Frog board is shilling?

OH GOD THATS WHY THE ROTHSCHILDS WANT THIS

SO PEOPLE WILL GENOCIDE THEMSELVES and ONLY THE JEWS WILL REMAIN PURE

> fuck me in the ass and call me suzy

Toppest of keks

This is what will happen.

Some edit is found that cures something big. It is done to countless eggs.

Everything seems fine.

After 2-3 generations babies are either all still born or born inside out or something else horrid and it is directly linked to that edit.

It is too late. Everyone that has inherited that edit is now tainted and there will be a massive die off simply because they cannot conceive.

At this stage of the game, who knows what the fucking end goals are? It doesn't matter. With the rapid advance of technology, increasing global instability at an international and intranational level, generalized religious awakening, and so on, shit is virtually unpredictable. People who are literally paid to predict the future have been saying for decades that the distance into the future they can confidently predict is growing shorter. At this point, the one world government dystopia is as likely as nuclear apocalypse is as likely as a global nationalist socialist utopia is as likely as alien conquest.

You just better be ready for everything.

Is actually a shit jazz bassist with weedly shitty canned lines.

The golden age of music was the immediate rebellion against Classical forms which arose from analysing the best Baroque music. Think Beethoven's third, eroica, as the absolute best example.

This was such a small time frame. I'm talking about the 20 years of when artists knew the forms and conventions, but chose to interact with them creatively than following them cookie cutter. Almost immediately it descended into rampant romanticism, which initially was great music but eventually Schoenberg reared his ugly head.

We are not living in the golden age of musicianship, we are living in the golden age of showmanship. Your musical idols are simply presenters.

When they're doing the opposite and writing article after article overtly implying that hiring white men in STEM is immoral and promoting affirmative action, they're culling tall poppys before they've even become tall. I can at least expect society to remove gender and racial requirements for careers, specifically mine.

If you don't have a decent career as a man, you're as attractive to an adult woman as a teenager flipping burgers. My fast muscle gain, ability to understand philosophy and music, Germanic facial features, etc all mean absolute shit when I can't afford a car or dates at a nice restaurant. It's not hard for me to argue society has in fact ensured I have as little opportunity to get laid as possible.

Increased instability isn't necessarily deliberate, although in some cases it is. A lot of it is just the result of a more complex society, in a way it's reality's mechanism of incremental difficulty.

That being said black culture was in some way deliberate, or at least permissioned. The most intelligent blacks view, not the white man, not the government, not even the banks and pig capitalists, but MTV as their greatest antagonist. MTV made them niggers. MTV decoded fueled their victim complexes.

if the chinks do the humans like they do their tech and machines, I feel sorry for the freaks that get produced in this program

More deaths than Beijing driving

>electric cars start small but they will be big very soon
>just look at computers

>fusion starts small but it will be big very soon
>just look at computers

>the space travel is only a few years away.
>just look at computers

For the 10 year old kids lurking.

I know increased instability isn't deliberate. It's not even debatable that there is, not necessarily a global cabal hell bent on exterminating whitey and ruling over a one world government, but a lot of wealthy powerful people at least share a few goals in that direction. Nationalist upswelling in countries around the world are clearly against that goal (at least on the surface). More realistically, nobody and no group is competent enough and coordinated enough to really run everything. That's why even though you can see some of what's going on you have no idea why, and people who can see some of what else is going on and some of why can't control it as well as they hope. There's just too much chaos for it to be controlled.

Which part of China is that?

Funny pic

If been wondering what Sup Forums would do with this info. It means the end to all this racism and races. (And an explosion of new way more serious taxonomic concerns; put your memes right in their DNA!)

Much of the complexity is simply the effect of technology or societal development, as much as I'm against Marxism I view feminism as somewhat necessary as it doubles the work force but has obvious effects on family units and culture.

I'm not a big believer in the international cabal, what I see instead are a number of scared media companies that view the natural disruption digital technologies bring as a threat and restlessly thrash around to keep themselves relevant, whether it's extreme PC sensationalist left wing extremism in journalism or it's copyright dickery and appeasement to the lowest common denominator in media.

It's chaos now but only because the media amateurs now have a louder voice than the authorities. I'd sooner listen to Sargons opinion on brexit (being a Brit) than the mainstream media and that's a problem, Sargon is a free agent who forms his opinion far from the consensus drawn by media authorities usually with more moral pragmatism than realistic reason.

This is why they're eager to tell people chaos is coming, socialised patronage allows a more unpredictable and incorruptible form of popularity to rise: meritocracy.

Quite obviously, those who seek control aren't big fans of the meritocracy. They'd rather it were easier to find people to fill positions than if ever rising standards caused the need to filter coal from diamonds. Of course music is a lower quality today, of course they were eager to implement digital corrections and just as eager to label well composed music as soulless. Of course they'd target computer science for affirmative action.

Now that I've come to think of it, this thread is about advancing humans through artificially scientific means, but wouldn't it be much easier and natural (risk of a naturalistic fallacy) to just remove the dysgenic elements from common society? Tall poppy syndrome should be seen as our society's greatest downfall, the strong must be held as an example for the rest to strive for.

Then you just edit those problems back out.

Heh, you are doing it wrong. Fancy restaurants? A nice car? If you are charming and handsome, you can seduce a girl before she even learns you name.
t. unemployed guy who sleeps at a friends house

How do you think DNA is written?

Molecules working together in machinelike clockwork

I'm after a long term committed partner I can eventually size up for potential as someone I'd mix genetic material with. I'd prefer not to cheapen sex with meaningless one night stands.

Guaranteed your girlfriend won't last long when she realises she's the one who needs to pay for any activity you do with her. Call it a failure of feminism, but men are fine doing this yet almost no women are no matter how charming you think you are.

Keep plowing those desperate fat chicks and ticking cougars.

Thank you. People simply dont get it. You cannot compare computing power growth to everything at face value.

>gen engineering
>producing better citizens
Soo...... everyone will become white..

No amount of genetic manipulation shall protect you from hot lead, evil mutant.

Speak not to the mutant.
Look not upon the mutant.
Suffer not the mutant to live.

It's true, the relationships don't last long. But that's the point. I too am looking for a long term relationship. I just think having lots of sex is the best way to do it.

Let's not get all religious about it. As a person who has had a lot of sex, let me suggest you stop building it up as a mystical experience. Yes, it is fun to do. And the bible makes you feel bad about it. But you don't know anything about the woman until you've had her. You can't and won't think straight. Better to get past that point quickly.

Also if it makes you feel better to imagine I only sleep with ugly women, I guess go ahead. But your path isn't doing yourself any favors. I interview and discard dozens of women a month. How many do you? Which search do you think will result in finding the better talent?

Isn't this how end of the world scenarios start?