twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers have low IQs

Only if it's in suppository form

Yellow/black

LibCap here. Yellow pill master race

Taking the white pill, sorry lads.

ILL TAKE 'EM ALL

None of those, fuck that.

Government is extremely corrupt. We need a more representative government run by the people, for the people, but the only way the people can be trusted is to be educated. They should also have a say into things in proportion to how much those things affect them. People should earn back equal value of their work. Basic housing and healthcare should be provided to everyone, to not do so is barbaric. It's time for violent religion (Islam, Hinduism, most forms of Christianity) to die. Degeneracy is a loaded term. Drugs should be discouraged, but NOT illegal. This also differs by drug - if study drugs are used responsibly, that's fine. If psychedelics are used by people without a history of mental instability, that's fine. Polyamory is idiotic and should never receive government recognition, but it should also not be sanctioned in any way because no one has the right to tell you what to do with yourself, just so long as what you do doesn't infringe on anyone else. Transgenderism is fine, but doesn't deserve special protections, especially with language. Freedom of speech is paramount. Firms should be more democratically run. The state should have no role in marriage, which means gay people can get married in institutions that support them. The population should be controlled, meaning immigrant swells should be prevented, but immigrants should be let in to keep the population stable, and the most skilled and valuable should be selected. There should be heavy environmental regulation. There should be zero government support for large corporations, and we should strive for the most efficient international markets possible, though there should be a living wage set. Technological advances should be made to benefit the workers, and eventually take over unskilled labor.
People need to be trained to have a real skill to contribute to society, whether it's in a craft, a science, or whatever. They also deserve training in creative, fulfilling skills.

You forgot Sir Reginald Brownpill.

>not taking the Red-Green pill

This guy gets it

...except the rainbow pill. th-thanks, I'm good, yall have fun though!

Fedorapill for the win. Purple.

OP is a faggot.

Shieeet

I like it man.

Purple pill. I mean come on, the red pills are ultra fucking conservative nutjobs and the blue pills are liberal parasites. If we're all bad people, why not be bad with both of them?

(((THE BLACK PILL)))

Based brazil

I choose the metal pill.

/thread

White is for the white race

Middle ground fallacy. Your choice is not logical

White I just want to be happy by this point

I'm a mix of White and red pills

if given the opportunity, as in a broad popular movement suddenly occured, I would gladly support a movement to eliminate multiculturalism from this earth. To save the white race

But given how unlikely that is to happen
I am forced to be white pilled and to silently enjoy my life and watch in silent horror asthe white race slowly dies

>mfw liberals are correct 100% of the time
>mfw conservatives are correct 100% of the time

I won't let your stupid pills define me

ahh Being red-pilled doesn't mean you're an extremist. its a huge blanket term for anyone with a sense of awareness about society and the progressive ideology

I take the Ted pill

>Not taking the delegate pill

Orange

The gray pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYvHpVwIqYY

Take the brown pill mateys

White/Red
For now I'll live the Epicurean life but if war breaks out I'll fight for the reactionaries.

Black pilled as fuck. I look at all these degenerate retards and see there is no hope

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Red/Green

If Hillary Clinton is elected, we must decide between the Black Pill or the White Pill. If trump is elected as president, I shall decide between Purple or Red pill. Yellow pill is for pussies, so is green pill. Those two are retarded.

If it's shillary I'll go with white but if it's the Donald I'll go red

Black.

I just wish I could be happy but no.

Where is the option that turns me into a cute anime girl?

This, completely. I'm just very exhausted by the state of things, which makes me more white pilled.

Black

I'm a mix of red and white pill.
I've come to the realization that society is degenerate, we distract ourselves with pointless, materials and empty "progressivist" morals. We'd all be happier in a homogeneous, religious traditionalist society. There's isn't much I can do about reversing the decline though, aside from jumping ship. Even if I wanted to do something, what dog do I have in this fight? The essential conflict is between the insane Islamic world and the cucked Liberal Democratic World Order.
>government
Its nonsensical to defend or work in favor of the US, its the #1 exporter of progressive values thanks to a powerful media, dominating pop culture.
>people
The US is 63% white. Most of them hate themselves. Most of them want to destroy themselves. Why cry when the Muslims bomb them?

All sides are bad, none good to join.

Women shouldn't vote because they will always choose to be slaves.

I'm grey pill desu.

I like the idea of the green pill though, I think humans were meant to live in smallish, low tech, tight nit agrarian communities.

But that would never work on large scale so I play along and enjoy watching everything burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE
>not taking the dad pill

Red, I would choice white but thinking things are pointless is as equally pointless. I will give changing the world my best shot, even if it's a snowballs chance in hell.

Ride the Tiger Brah!

Red and green

Everyone who will just stand by are degenerates.
WORSE THAN THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.
Egoistic, egocentric, lazy, greedy, vain, impatient and have low morals. Basically a moral nigger.

Stand up, and fight your common enemy, goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38&feature=youtu.be&t=295

Red chooses you you don't choose red

I took all the pills.

This

Red is both a burden and a blessing

lmao

who /magipill/ ?

AI is the only hope we have.

iron pill

The only trouble is that the jew might not let this happen. If it takes longer than we expect, we might not have the people who would invent it. They would all be mixed monkeys.

Act as if the worst outcome will happen. Murphy's law, my friend.

i'm sad the iron pill meme died desu

Completely agree, even if anything less than the worst occurs you'll be ready

There is no middle ground fallacy.

There is an argument to moderation but it doesn't mean what the other one does.

Either way purple pill here. I don't trust either side. Democrats want to spend all the tax money on social programs and Republicans on corporations.

The illiterates evidently forgot to read, "Pick one"

I would choose Yellow.

I disagree on a few minor points (the stamping out of religion may lead to more chaos and instability than it is worth, and human psychology may make it unfeasible; in addition to skilled people, I think a successful and wealthy society should try to help people who need sanctuary with either foreign aid or refugee programs), but over all... I'll buy my pills from this user.

Take the bread pill user.

"Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear." -- Revelation 3:21

mah nigga

White pill in a heartbeat