Has there ever been a more qualified presidential candidate?

Has there ever been a more qualified presidential candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally muh dick, cause he never killed nobody

Nope; she's fantastic.

I switched from Trump to Clinton the other day. Best decision I've made in my life.

Yes.

The head of Donald Trump

FDR

Yeah, most of them. Even Obongo.

Gonna need to come up with a list of reasons why she's "qualified", little champ.

Until now, pretty much everyone other than Walter Mondale, OP.

We live in a nation where a cunt who is so overtly criminal can run for office, I won't be surprised if El Chapo decides to make a go for it in 2020 so long as he can convince the American public he's actually a US national.

Fuck off shill, she's extremely qualifies

jimmy carter

Niggers.

Hill is pro chimpout.

Also sage.

Bernie Sanders
Ted Cruz
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Jeb Bush
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Donald Trump

And that is in 2016 alone

Wife of Arkansas Governor, first lady, sub par NY Senator, disastrous secretary of state. What qualifications?

It doesn't matter if you hate her. She's definitely been in the game longer than anyone. Whether or not she'll misuse her know how is for you to decide.

Give us a list of reasons why she's qualified then, and don't just state it CTR shill

Good leaf spotted!

I just flushed a pile of more qualified candidate down the toilet.

yes

I actually want to know the answer to this question. She's been this:
- Lawyer
- Spouse of State Governor
- Spouse of US President
- 2-term Senior Senator
- Secretary of State
Which gives her a shit ton of legislative experience, and she's been in two positions that are the closest to the presidency.

If you got the resumes of all 44 US presidents along with Hillary's, and no other information, who would you pick for the job?

that doesn't make her a good person... :(

George H.W. Bush

Shes not even qualified to climb up stairs.

Also
>Resume of every other president

FDR

>Donald Trump
>has never held any political office in his life
>more qualified

lel ok

No. She is smart and is the lady we need as President. The American people love her as polls show.

Shes qualified to shit her pants while having seizure.

>greedy Jew
>retarded Creationist
>severely, autistic guacamole lover
>fat guy

>qualified

You will burn for creating this abomination you apostate

> State Senator
jack shit compared to actual 2 term federal senator
> Governor, Navy secretary
secretary of state is a straight upgrade to both of these and more relevant to the presidency

I mean, you could make the argument that he had the qualification of being a three-time president in 1944, but that's not really what's being discussed.

I'd still argue Clinton has the greatest amount of relevant experience and officeholding.

>you need to be professional politician to be a president

How's creating a political class going for you? You know, corruption an all that.

Praise the ant-kek!

My vagina is dripping with just the thought of voting for her. And I'm a man!!!!

She literally is one of the main causes of the war with ISIS. Not only that, but she can't even keep track of her fucking classified email. Why would I want her as President? So the Russians can extort her?

Reddit is that way

/s

fedora is tipped

privilege is checked

shilling is supreme.

Also, you are a stupid faggot nigger, go fuck yourself.

Yes, and his name is JHON CENA!!!!
Donald Trump

Wrestling is stupid, senpai.

Yes, just not this election.

Im with her

To be fair, this entire election is as fake as wresling

Hey CTR, prove that hillary is healthy.

don't forget to sage, Sup Forums

Eh, on the surface I'd agree, but I think that if you dig deeper this is the most genuine an election has been since the '50s.

What's hilarious is that Hillary is running a by-the-book campaign, and she is trying to react to an actual genuine person. It falls really flat amongst those of us who pay attention. I think that gibs-me-dat, and anchor baby parents will swing this to be a very close election. If this were any election prior to 2000, Hillary would be polling in the single digits.

Luckily for you guys, in 1965 your patron saint, Teddy Kennedy, unleashed the 3rd world hordes upon this nation. So here we stand.

Even if Trump wins, we will still be a despotic 3rd world nation by 2050. Good job guys!!

>Was a senator for a short period of time in a state that she wasn't actually from.
>Became secretary of state an unelected position because of insider schmoozing

Yes there have been more qualified candidates. But that doesn't matter to voters does it?

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

yes

I was listening to a call in show today, and the presenter was asking for people to solicit to him the Hillary kill-shot (ideological proposal, nothing violent you retards).

They kept phoning in and talking about her corruption, and how she is a liar. He made the point that that will never convince anyone who isn't already anti-Hillary.

I thought of something, and didn't call in because I was stuck in traffic. I think that the metaphorical kill-shot to her is that she's never come by anything honestly. Everything in Hillary's career has either been piggybacked off of Bill's career, the Clinton Foundation, or shady graft that the media buries. She has not legitimate accomplishments of her own.

Say what you will about Trump, but he has accomplished quite a bit in his life. Certainly more than Hillary has....

That pic is pre-brain damage bro. Note the quality of the photo, Bill's hair and weight, and the color of the plane.

That's a 90's pic.

So she's been shitting herself that long, then?

Practice makes perfect.

Out on the campaign trail, another close source said, "behind the scenes she appears exhausted, dazed and confused at times." Her most trusted aide, Huma Abedin, even sleeps

in her hotel room to keep an eye on her "in case there's a medical emergency," the insider claimed.

In May 2014, GOP strategist Karl Rove sparked a furor when he publicly accused Clinton of being brain-damaged after she suffered a head injury from a fall in Dec. 2012. As The

ENQUIRER reported at the time, Clinton had collapsed at home, striking her head. She sustained a concussion and was hospitalized for three nights. Doctors discovered she had a

blood clot in a vein found between the brain and the skull behind her right ear. She was given blood thinners to dissolve the clot, but Rove charged her team was covering up

what really happened, and insisted Hillary "had some kind of traumatic brain injury." Clinton was later seen wearing glasses with a prism designed to correct double vision,

which is a recognizable symptom of MS.

"With the symptoms of falling, unstable balance and vision problems, she could have early symptoms of MS that went undiagnosed for years," Dr. Leslie R. Matthews, assistant professor of surgery at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, told The ENQUIRER.

At minimum, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and arguably James Monroe. That's just a quick 4/5. You could argue Taft, H. W. Bush, Hoover, etc.

20th century option: Nixon

classic options: Washington, Jefferson

fun options: Jackson, Teddy R.

Consider this man's resume blind and tell me it isn't more impressive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

Andrew Jackson

Even the current president is more qualified with his incredibly small balls. Women should never be president of the US. Period.

lol

periods indeed

Probably, but Hillary is right up there. She knows how the White House works, and unprecedented access to a former president. Nobody alive today is more prepared for the office, save the last few presidents, themselves.

so if I go marry a doctor then I will become the most qualified candidate to be a surgeon in history?

samefag

Daddy Bush.

Me too! The most important thing I was looking for in a candidate were ovaries. When I found out that Trump had male genitalia, I was like, lol wuuutttt!?!?!! I tweeted Harambe, from that Ghostbusters spoof, and he told me it would be cool to vote for Hillary.

She's got the nicest pussy of anyone running for President right now. You simply have to lift her stomach fat up, and see her black stubble. If You use your index finger and middle finger, you can open up what I'd like to refer as liberal nirvana.

Simply brush the toilet paper bits aside, and you'll find a delightful brown fleshy mass. That's how you know she is good for diversity.

ya ur mummay
her name is sage
she was a good lay

>
In addition to my last point she was one the absolute worst Secretaries of State in American history - from her absolute corruption with selling uranium to Russia and weapons to the Saudis and pocketing the money, to her absolute incompetence in destabilizing Libya and Syria and then arming ISIS.

So the only actual qualification she has is 1&1/2 terms of being a senator 10 years ago - during which she voted for the Iraq war.

Hillary is shit. kys.

Are you even trying? Couldn't you CTR people at least figure out how pol works before shilling on it?