Meg thread, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36637
supersaf.deviantart.com/art/Meg-in-10-costumes-censured-a-bit-402704542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up Meg.

I want to draw some Meg stuff.

Get the hell out of Sup Forums Meg

What has happened in recent episodes of Family Guy with her?

Got any ideas?

Draw her with the "new york knicks"

>it's ok if you turn off the television

no

Megg thread, anyone?

Draw this Meg design that Liquidmark came up with(it's supposed to be a fusion of Meg's blonde look, her look in that episode where she went to jail, and the one in Road To The Multiverse that's hot);

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36637

Aw yeah! Megg's design sure isn't ugly to me!

Go back to that cringey show, where you belong Meg. Nobody wants you here.

Sure.

I want Megg and Meg to put their hairy legs together so I can rub my dick on them and cum on them.

BrianBananaBump

There's a request on /aco/'s drawthread for a nude pin up of Meg and her friends.

seconding request

Should kept her normal hair and glasses.

Who are you?

Well, if that guy won't come back and draw a Meg pic, I'll draw one. It'll take a while for my tablet to charge. If the thread is still up by then I'll draw something.

Reminder Chris-Chan has a crush on Meg Griffin

They need to push Meg's friends more like they do with Steve and his friends.

youre a horrible waste of a soul.

thanks, and yeah we'll try and keep it going

they really do, honestly I think that's one of the reasons they started to go so hard with the Meg Abuse, they kept forgetting that Meg actually does have friends

They only use the friends when it's plot convenient.

Don't her "friends" just hang out with her on and off?

that's what I mean, instead of having them be a constant presence like Steve's friends, they might appear once or twice a season at best

and poor Chris has literally no friends at all(honestly the show would probably be improved if both Chris and Meg were written off considering how it's obvious that the writers don't like them)

>tfw no Meg weight gain/fat episode

Don't get me wrong, Fat Lois is great, but I want more. Although I guess making Meg even less desirable would be redundant.

I think an episode where Meg gets buff, or gets a boob job would be better(yeah Simpsons did both of those already, but if Family Guy is going to rip off Simpsons, they might as well go for the fetish fuel)

Wouldn't hurt to link to it.

Also wouldn't hurt to learn how to crosspost

You know, speaking of that, it's pretty amazing that with all the Marge transformations we've had, SHE'S never had a weight gain episode. Homer and Bart both have, and we've seen Lisa fat too. I think Marge may be the only member of the family who's never gotten fat either in real life or in a dream/flashback/vision of the future.

This is nice.

I have to agree. They don't like the kids and barely use them. Maybe don't kill them, but write them out of the show- send Meg to college, since Chris to boarding school or something, I dunno. Easy.

the sad thing is they had perfect opportunities to write both of them off, but squandered it in the name of "Status Quo Is God";

Don't Make Me Over could have ended with Meg leaving to continue her music career

and the episode where Chris gets sent to Carter's old Boarding School could have kept him there, just have Lois convince Carter to take over paying for it since she and Peter can't afford it

>and poor Chris has literally no friends at all
He has Neil.

They seem to be using Meg and Chris more compared to the older seasons in my opinion.

well that has been a very recent development, I meant more for most of the show till then

they are, but most of it is still crap

bump

Peter, since why are you posting on Sup Forums? Nobody likes your show.

Nah man.

yah man

Since Indian nursery rhyme threads

Honestly I think they should just cancel the show. Changing up the Status Quo won't make the writing any better.

you're probably right, but it'd be nice if they could get their act together and make one final season that's actually good

At the very least the friends would have more distinct personalities.

would be nice

bump

neat

Ok I'm back. What should I draw?

Feel like giving a try or do you want to do more sfw stuff?

What are you willing to do?

>pulling the fake drawfag schtick

I used to do this a lot, guaranteed (you)s. Glad you're having fun on this shit board, you're not gonna have it actually discussing shit.

Ok

Titty Monster Meg. Bonus points if she's kinda pudgy. Pokey Nipples if clothed.

Do

This may have been all for nothing.

and give her a skirt

Jeans are fine, but I'll leave it up to him.

Well, I started really late and am getting sleepy. I'll prob sketch some stuff after some sleep

Wonderful Job. Thanks again for this.

I think everyone left, but hopefully it might still be here.

I might post a few more requests before I go.

Ok, I'll check back later.

Quick question.

You don't need references for things right?

very nice, love both of those pieces

also I got a suggestion for a piece, Meg in her blonde Pop Star look(either original verson, or maybe something like with her wearing her glasses), and Steve Smith as B6 of Boyz 12 together as a celebrity couple, can be either lewd or non-lewd, is up to you

Would you watch a spinoff show of Meg going to College?

if it had new writers, or perhaps some of the better American Dad writers, than sure

I fapped to Meg for fucking/succ dat horse...it was a dark time in my life...

Here are the two ideas I got. They're not great but oh well.

1)Meg in a trashy version of her outfit. (daisy dukes,flip-flops,etc) Would like pudgy, but up to you. Doesn't have to be lewd.

2)Gonna get greedy and ask for Titty Monster Meg again with Titty Monster versions of her friends, Patty, Esther, and Ruth. Nips poking if clothed.

Neat

Reference helps

FUCK THE KNICKS

FUCK THE KNICKS

FUCK THE KNICKS

Here's another suggestion to keep things lively. Meg attemping to live the nudist lifestyle with her former love interest Jeff.
(Basically just have the two naked together)

I'll give it a shot

Anyhow, posted a sketch of

Thanks. That's all I ask

If you're still doing stuff.

Maybe something with that Lesbian girl who had the hots for Meg.

Excellent work.

Are we talking about nudes here?

Could be, could be something else, up to the artist

I like the idea of Peter running and screaming because he's attacked by Pirate Meg.

Isn't Meg already considered chubby by the show's standards?

>If you can't stand the heat, get out of the series.

...shit that's good.

fucking kek

Much props to whoever drew these, they're wonderful

supersaf.deviantart.com/art/Meg-in-10-costumes-censured-a-bit-402704542

Neat

Can't get aroused by this knowing that this is what Seth MacFarlane thinks the world would be like without religion.

Lose the hat.

what?

Well here's a reference to for Meg and her friends.

Thanks. I'm trying to aclamate myself to the show's style. I haven't drawn in a while and McFarlane style itself is difficult for me to pull off under normal circumstances.

I'd say you have a pretty good grasp on it already

beautiful

Wasn't there also a blonde girl who hung out with them? Not Connie, but some other girl?

there was, but she appears even less than the other three do(heck I don't think she's shown up since the show came back from cancellation and they started doubling down on the whole "Meg is a loser constantly getting crapped on by the universe" thing)

Do they still use Connie anymore?