Ali Raisman, the American Olympiad, is the antidote to Sup Forums. Despite her supposedly inbred genes...

Ali Raisman, the American Olympiad, is the antidote to Sup Forums. Despite her supposedly inbred genes, she is a phenomenal athlete. She is not ashamed to be open about her Jewish heritage. Lastly, she is HOT. At least 9/10

Sup Forums BTFO

Jew women like to fug goyim
(It's a fact)

>photo not focussing on the ass

This is how we know you're a jewish woman

I want to make her my kike slave.

They love foreskin. Unlike most of you fucktards, my parents let me keep mine .

Her chin and jaw are too fucking manly.

Those are some muscular ass cheeks.

Too muscular and not even that pretty. 7/10 at absolute best.

Most of us would consider a fatty 3/10 for a little fling. Most of would probably even date or marry a 5/10. A 7/10 would be amazing for most of us.

8 at *best* dude.

that's the face of a 4 at best

>tfw some chad(s) is plowing those cheeks right now.

kike sluts are fucking disgusting

those man pecks are yuck

I miss Shawn and McKayla. They were true 9/10s and not Jüden.

this

aside from aly the russian team was 100x cuter

Gross, she looks like an Oblivion character.

cherry picking fallacy thread of the... current 5 minutes

lmfao

her puss must be an iron vice

Anyone notice they've been pushing minorites and muslims on us this year, even ones that aren't very good? Is this normal?

It's Trump's fault for going so far in the opposite direction in the first place.

Er... speak for yourself man.

I would date and marry and average girl. In fact its what i want. but would never consider a fatty. I just can't do it.

Didn't they even have an African in swimming that barely managed to finish two laps?

That fat Ethiopian?

That's paradoxical.

Yes! Was that this year? Why was he in the olympics? What an insult to the world class athletes that have trained for years to get there to see a guy that tires out after two laps get a spot next to them just because he's diverse.

>5'2"
>9/10
pick one you fucking subhuman manlet

>wins multiple medals
>poses nude for the world to see

whoer

>not wanting a tiny girl you can ragdoll fuck

>9/10

kek

Don't know the full story - think he was injured for a while and put on the weight as a result of.

From what I remember he just really wanted to go to the Olympics as he trained for years in advance.

I kinda feel bad if that's the case, must suck to dedicate your life to something and miss out on it right at the end.

top fucking kek

Either that or I got trolled good.

McKayla got niggerfied she's gone for good.

I doubt that lol, I mean it's possible, but the bit I've seen it seemed like he didn't even know how to swim properly.

The fuck happened to her ass?

superior

Cmon m8, Sup Forums doesn't hate Jews as a universal, that's cripplechan Sup Forums.

There's a difference between having a Jewish heritage and existing normally, and having a Jewish heritage whilst being a western civilization/culture subverting bolshevik piece of shit (aka. Tier 5 Jew) like Barbara Spectre.

Robel Kiros Habte is his name. On my phone, so don't have the patience to google him.

>Ali Raisman, the American Olympiad, is the antidote to Sup Forums. Despite her supposedly inbred genes, she is a phenomenal athlete. She is not ashamed to be open about her Jewish heritage. Lastly, she is HOT. At least 9/10
>Sup Forums BTFO

Kek, all the athletes in the Olympics and your claim to fame is an irrelevant gymnast.

>Look guys one of us isn't a hunched over unathletic inbred rodent.

Yes kike, we are truly BTFO. How is Israels medal count coming along?

Go back to fucking bbws then. Unless you're just ashamed she is in much better shape than you, and probably most of us in this thread.

Gymnastics, I...

The way all these gymnastics girls tie their hair back real tight looks shit.

>would let bounce on my dick/10
bet the sex is amazing

WILL FAP SO HARD TONIGHT

>she rides your dick
>shafts broken in 5 places
>3rd degree burns from all the friction
>skin torn off from her vag's iron grip
>back covered in deep gouges

Wouldn't even regret it.

Why are so many Jewish girls so thick anyway?

>You'll never fuck an Olympic gymnast
>and get a handjob or footjob with her calloused hands and feet
>get to put your dick in her and she squeezes her legs together so tight you pop a blood vessel
>she'll never choke you to death with her thighs while sitting on your face
>she'll never deepthroat you down her thick neck
>she'll never fuck you in unconventional gymnastic positions

Why even live?

TAUT
ROUND
BUTTOCKS

Go back to fucking bbws then. Unless you're just ashamed she is in much better shape than you, and probably most of us in this thread.

Damn, she fit

I grew up in a Jewish family, though I no longer consider myself to be Jewish. It's just our genetics I'm convinced. All the girls are no taller than 5'5, have massive breasts "joobs" as we call them, wide hips/ass, thick curly hair, and nasal voices. I'd say that this describes my sister, mother, all my aunts, cousins, etc. Shits fucking crazy man. The memes are real.

Take my sister for example, she's everything I just described except she also eats and works out a lot so she's both muscular and chubby. What's worse is that she's got a whole bunch of Jewess friends that do the same thing so they all look the same. It's scary.

I thought Putin 6d chess'd himself out of the Zika Olympics

>let

>5 time Olympic gold medalist
>fit

no fucking wonder

She's a qt and I really like her voice, but she's not even close to a 9.

At most a 7 and that's if you disregard her height.

MOTHER OF GOD

Is she wearing ass pads or are those just weird implants?

I had a Ph.d in her ass a few years ago, it didn't look anything like that

They have one 8 medals so far... in every summer olympics they've ever competed in combined.

So far in Rio they have a bronze in Jew-do

all real

> 9/10
not even on an adjusted jew scale, look at that fucking face

Usually the Israelis do pretty well in Windsurfing too. I think it's because their noses act as another miniature sail.

>They have one 8 medals so far
>they have one
>one

You're a disgrace to all gentiles.

Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.

>Jew-do
>not Jewjitsu

gas yourself

>assuming we don't own the gold already
What kind of Jew are you?

Alicia Sacramone was my olypicfu

>MUH HERITAGE

not that sheeeit agian

That's not very feminine but she has an amazing muscular body if you like them /fit/. I prefer jiggly butts myself.

I had a huge crush on her a long time ago.

shannon miller ftw

french women > all other women