'Wonder Woman' Is Now Sure To Be Summer's Biggest Hit

BITTERSWEET MEMORIES
THAT IS ALL I'M TAKING WITH ME

>$6.885 million in its seventh weekend of release
>dropping just 30%

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/16/box-office-wonder-woman-is-going-to-be-the-biggest-domestic-hit-of-the-summer/#740392e95233

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qZSCThCNKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gZNJgXcqSAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Gal, killing everything in her path.

(((They))) win again.

THE
BITCH
IS
BACK

>the day that DC BTFO Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Marvel simultaneously
never forget

>film is a success
>still shilling it

Daily reminder Guy Gadot is a trap:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qZSCThCNKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gZNJgXcqSAg

How did this happen? Is WW this good?

marvelcucks on suicide watch

B-BUT AT LEAST THEY WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

absolutely pathetic. go back to shitting on your streets you smelly pakjeet

>Spider-man homecoming being BTFO'd maybe

Can't Pascal my Gal

pretty sure there are many women with masculine features, she does look like a trap in the face, but most androgynous women do

you watch too much anime

Good on them. They finally realized nobody wants melodrama where men in underwear growl at eachothers, what they just want is what they've already seen like Captain America: The First Avenger. Hope you're excited for Cyborg Man: Demon in a Bottle, Doctor Flash, Guardians of the Suicide, Aquaman: Ragnarok, and Batman: Civil War

>those comments
holy shit really puts into perspective the amount of mentally ill people out there who truly believe this stuff.

>maybe
It's a certainty.

Planet of the Apes will already take the #1 spot apparently with 56 million or so, which means a drop of around 60% for Spud-Man

Well he has a lot of proofs for it, so I guess Gal Gadot is a Wonder Man for me now.

>Gal is not a gal. Another much rewarded pawn in their sick agenda. Satanists.
>Wow...after watching all your videos, I can spot so many abominations now!! We've been so fooled...thank you for not being afraid to tell the truth
Do americans really believe this?

Pretty qt trap.

>thinks this is a success

See you when Justice League bombs.

>i just saw the movie, and at the beginning she is on this paradise island with a bunch of women who apparantly , WITHOUT A DOUBT, were ALL trannys and/or transgenders, plus i knew id end up seeing the pyramid in somewhere as always. This is crazy , no doubt , we are in the end times.
lol what the fuck are these comments. fucking wack jobs

The Swedish man has nothing else to do though

So these are the people who voted Trump

It's not that easy anymore. People hate Marvel because they now are the evil empire. DC is fightinh for womens rights and are generally cool like Suicide Squad. People hate supporting the system. They show their rebellion by supporting the anti system. WB has understood this. Justice league has a funny Batman and Wonder Woman and Joss Whedon. It's gonna be better than all those Marvel flicks. 2 Bn Box Office Guaranteed. The days of rotten tomatoes are numbered. The people have spoken.

Join me in the sun

If that's a man then brother im gay.

Here we go again

I don't know if anyone posted my point yet, but I will write it anyways. WW=Wonder Woman=33 WW=Wendy Williams=33 ww
In Japan, it's almost like "lol" or "haha". It comes from the term "笑う", or "warau", and it means "to laugh". The more w's, the more ha's, so to speak.
「変だねww」 the elites laugh !!! Anyways, WW or MM = 33 I think there are a lot of celebrities with these initials .

Marvel will never make Carol the biggest female superhero now

WW will be the greatest female superhero foerever.

>WW will be the greatest female superhero foerever.
She already was before.

Nobody cares about her. Not even Marvel cares. They push her because they need SJW critics to rate their shitty films well in preparation of a Captain Marvel film that will never happen. Shit just looks pathetic now when DC already did it.

I would fuck that in the arse regardless of whether it had a dick or not tbqh

To be fair not even Marvelfags care about Carol. She's just too shitty and a literal turbodyke sjw.

This is really starting... to PISS ME THE HELL OFF.

Why the suspense?

nah if youve seen trannies before she does look like a tranny in the face department

probably got some hormone treatment that sets off red flags for people who notice it

I'm sure you're an expert on trannies.

no im capable of critical thinking and you are not, ad hominem deflection doesnt really counter argue, youre probably a newfag cuck from reddit who got born of group think

CAN'T DECEIVE THE STEVE

Remember when GoTG 2 box office seemed so far away?

Where were you when American moviegoers were turned into DChads?

still a shit saged movie

JL bombs if doesnt break 1B

dcucks is the term anom

$400M domestic for WW is completely locked at this point, it's just math.

Marvel literaly will have Black Panther and Captain Marvel soon. And Cyberg looks like CGI mess. JL will be trash and we all deep inside know it

>we
Stop.

BASED GAL MAKE ME YOUR GOYTOY

What would that had to do with WW's undeniable success and Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Marvel shills getting BTFO?

thats because its not a success

ww box office is fake news and a mossad psy-op

(((they))) could not afford another ghostbusters

Sure, a Hollywood studio will say one of their movies cashed more than it did, so they have to pay more taxes for it. That's totally something that Hollywood does all the fucking time.