Honest question

honest question
how in the FUCK can you eat that without vomiting it back out within the next few seconds?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/usda_food_patterns/EstimatedCalorieNeedsPerDayTable.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Claps eat Jelly in a sandwich with peanut butter

WHAT THE FUCK

Never eaten candy? Stop being so autistic.

It's not that bad. I did it multiple times.

It tastes good

Eating bread without toasting it in 5 scoops of butter and oil is autistic

I thought they only eat that shit in cartoons lol

Is that bread?

it took me a while to get what the fuck this is
protip, I can't, alergic to N U T, last time i ate 3 slices of bread with that shit i was vomiting for half a week

I tried to get into peanut butter, but I gave up. The taste is allright i guess, very neutral, but the consistency is awful, sticks to your palate and throat. Could be useful in somekind of baking, but definitely not on toast.

It's good for putting on you balls and letting your dog lick it off

it's really good

Too much pb not enough j in that sandwich

Well, eating toast bread without toasting it first is disgusting, true but peanut butter with jam is delicious. Sweet and salty is the best combination.

pb is salty, thick and sticks to fuckin everything like said, it's really difficult to rid your mouth of the aftertaste
jam is a sugar bomb, perfect on regular or even sourdough bread with some butter, and goes through your system quickly
pbj sounds like eating pâté with nutella, ice cream or icing

You’re not supposed to toast the bread

Toasted PB&Js are good

Honestly i thought this was a snack of world renown.

As a child I wasn't really a fan of them, I thought they were too sweet.

As an adult I've enjoyed them as a dessert-like sandwich. Now that I have agency over my choices I can choose maple peanut butter, strawberry preserves and multigrain bread. Not bad really.

A lot of commonwealth people think this jelly is the gelatin dessert - it's not. It's the fruit-based spread like marmalade.

Obviously not.

Yeah I've known that for years it's what we call jam but when growing up watching them mention that shit in cartoons I thought Americans actually ate that revolting combination.

I want a PBJ and some milk now fuck

>oy vey pb such aftertastess
It's literally just peanuts you autist, buy the unsalted kind if you don't like salty taste.

Have you ever tried it?

pb has 600 kcal per 100g
that is a shitload of calories, just slightly below mayo

the bread SOURDOUGH
the jam RASPBERRY
the peanut butter ONE INGREDIENT

I'm referring to the confused combination including "Jello" as revolting.

That's a good thing.
Calorie dense foods are nice, because you don't need to gorge yourself on a ridiculous volume of food just to get the basic daily 2500kcal in me.

Whenever i eat calorie dense foods like burgers i always end up choking because i eat them very fast

t. fatass

>2500 kcals
>fatass
What are you, a midget, woman, chikd or a combination of the forementioned?

187, exercising daily, eating up to 900 kcal and lots of protein

>BROtein has no calories
Oh, a rerard. Ok.

I put large tablespoon of sugar-free peanut butter to my oatmeal and mix it up well. Then add some fresh berries and you got heck of a breakfast.

This is nice. I am honestly disgusted by people eating Nutella.
I can't consume anything that looks exactly like literal shit.

That is a heckin nice breakfast. Add maple syrtup

You're a retard.

You are not gonna like mämmi then.

>strawman
you can eat low cal foods that have lots of protein
fish
chicken
eggs
low fat milk
yoghurt
also
>rerard
lmao

>low fat milk
Sure, half a litter of real milk will make you fat.
Only landwhales who drink 5 liters of soda a day drink low fat milk.

What the fuck are you even talking about you dumbass?

>no argument
>ad hominem
nice one aquafresh and ass-backwards bolivia
yes, that's over 300 kcal, which is a lot, pablo

>yes, that's over 300 kcal, which is a lot,
No it's not. If you want to lose weight, stop eating shit every half hour.
Take your breakfast with everything you want, wait until lunch, eat well, and them wait until night. Stop eating snacks if you want to lose weight.

(open)mouth–soil

There's no argument because you haven't presented one
>hur dur 900 kcals and lots of protein
What the fuck does that mean? 900 kcals daily, most of which are protein? 900 kcals (assuming from fats and carbs) AND other protein rich food, that (unless you're talking about whey extract) also has fats and/or carbs along with protein, that unto itself has 4 calories per gram? Finish your thoughts, you barely coherent, blabbering baboon.

i eat like 3 times a day max, each meal has 200-250 calories maximum, and i treat myself to 200 ml of juice after i'm done exercising
900 kcals daily, most of which are protein?
congrats you can read
now get off your high horse you pompous usi faggot

>900 kcals daily is enough for a grown ass man who's physically active
You're either lying, suck at math, world class skeletor or some kind of genetic freak.

>or a lardass trying to lose weight the meme way, and subsisting of your fat rolls

Its 'murifood, tastes like shit by default

ya man it's called
well
a diet????????

Don't do it. The average calorie needed for a male between 20~25 yo physically active is 3000.
cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/usda_food_patterns/EstimatedCalorieNeedsPerDayTable.pdf

Well, i just quoted American standards.

Anyways, if you want to lose weight, do exercise to burn calories. I strongly recommended you to take a piece of rope and use it to jump. Do it several minutes a day, i don't believe that there is any other exercise that consume more energy than jumping rope.

And the best of all. You don't need a gym membership. Just jump nigga.

>needed
it's a bunch of horseshit
it's been 4 months and i feel infinitely better compared to before the diet
lots of energy, will to exercise, endurance and libido have gone up significantly, girls started hitting on me but rn i'm still too insecure to respond

>it's been 4 months and i feel infinitely better compared to before the diet
Because your body store enough energy to keep you alive so far. Soon this energy stored end, he will start to burn muscles and your vital organs to keep you alive.

They're okay when you are a kid but I am still extremely burned out with them even though I haven't had one in well over a decade.
How would you guys like the Elvis sandwich?

>an Elvis sandwich or simply the Elvis, consists of toasted bread slices with peanut butter, sliced or mashed banana, and sometimes bacon. Honey is seen in some variations of the sandwich. The sandwich is frequently cooked in a pan or on a griddle.

Looks pretty nice. Some people don't like to mix salt things with sweat things tho...

>instead of eating well and building muscle to raise BMR he's starving himself
You realize that what you're doing is neither sustainable long term, nor applicable to normal people?

isn't this shit like 8k cal?
I'm being supervised by a doctor and a nutritionist, so I believe they know better
Thing is, I'm not hungry
I only eat when I can physically feel the stomach rumbling

>I'm being supervised by a doctor and a nutritionist, so I believe they know better
Well, if they say it's okay. Then keep going. But don't forget to tell your doctor about anything different that happens with you.
Seriously, if you shit looks weird, take a picture. Anything strange must be reported to your doctor.

One time during our summer vacation at one of my friends summer cottage we made some french toast and cooked the last slices of bacon we had.
I had a awful hangover but managed to get world class idea: piece of french toast, with slice of bacon on it with strawberry jam and whipped cream.
Shit was too good to be true.

Anglos are ghastly creatures.

>making up hangover remedies on the spot
honorary anglo

>a*Nglo

>5 scoops of butter and oil

Is your weight in three digits?

>t. Mother Fucking Monkey Soup

Savages.