Pull out the clinton body count

The lat night exploion on wed night / thurs morning that killed 2 injured 31 and has 7 missing in DC. WELL GUESS WHAT?!?! One of the 2 dead is along time DNC staffer, can i get odds on wether he works with computers? name not released yet.

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-early-morning-explosion-dc-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/#JillNotHill

If there really is a mysterious assassination ring of DNC people, wouldn't that just force them all to seek witness protection in exchange for a full confessional? That would be the opposite of what the "assassins" would want to happen. So whats the Clinton body-count up to now then 9?

How did this not make MSM? That injury count is pretty dam big. Even green day is trending on jewbook. That house explosion in Canada got more attention in the US

>witness protection
lmao

this woman has the fbi, doj, potus, and most other wings of government under her thumb

>force them all to seek witness protection in exchange for a full confessional

who's to say that's not exactly what whoever's doing this wants?

HOly fuck! hilldawg is going ggangsta like shes back banging in little rock!

When the FBI director himself is scared for his life, saying that he values two things: his family, then his integrity, going into witness protection will probably make you an easier target for CIA SAD.

Like I say, what if that's what they're doing? Like..."listen, someone's gonna come forward and say something...we're just goin' 1 by 1 until one of you gets so fucking scared you talk..."

I just don't see, even Clinton, making it this obvious. I mean...this was ridiculous like 4 deaths ago...let alone the number it's at now.

was all over the news before they knew if anyone was dead

cop literally says no bodies were identified

you guys are so fucking dumb

these graphs don't do much good unless we have full dox on them.
picture, name, death date, url to police report on a .gov website, job title from a .gov. if they testified we need that info from a .gov website too.

job employment possible from fcc records which is how we doxxed ctr.

once people die their SSN is made public. i'm in wa state and can find peoples ssn and death cert (and birth) from waarchives.gov

once we have that info, compiled onto a nice graphic, we can spam the shit out of it. people can see real quick and easy who, what, where, when, why. and all sources of proof can link to .gov, not randomalley.com

The DNC persons address was in the fucking apartment building that burnt down

provide a name then

if an investigation is still ongoing, no info will be in the public record yet.

searched wikileaks Joe wilson and silver spring md pinged. hes from sc cant find anything else looked in MLS hes got home in MD but not at the apt that burned

There's a Breitbart journalist that died recently as well.

Make sure you stay away from barbells user..

Mike Flynn
@Flynn1776 on twitter

He had published an anti-Clinton piece the day he died. His cause of death hasn't been released.

>clinton body count
Here.

i understand, but says the dnc persons address is in the building, so he would have to have a name, or hes just full of shit

You really think the U.S. govt would provide the means of destorying themselves??? Fucking Leaf

fake and gay
nothing to see here

lol "victor thorn" in that picture is pastor steve anderson

heres a pick of the APT that blew up if someone can get some apt #'s we can revers search names and cross ref with know dnc staffers

8703 Piney Branch Rd, Silver Spring MD this gives me nothing