Voltron Legendary Defender

Season 2 Speculation, support group, shitpost central.

What are you expecting to happen, what would surprise you?

Who do you want to get more screentime?

Will they touch on any romance stuff?

Is Svendak canon?

Is Voltron Kino?

Did the Alteans do 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBpmoBQwFU8
twitter.com/JohannaTheMad/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people starting to draw galra keith with a tail

Well it was fun while it lasted, but it's going full furry unfortunately.

No regrets!

They are back :D

>Not welcoming the furry master race.

>Who do you want to get more screentime?
Fishman is the only correct answer.

>furries
>anything but shit

please

Getting the Shiroposting started.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBpmoBQwFU8

The body is nice but something about the face really bothers me.

Keith please go.

God damn that's a good picture, it's too lewd though. The hand covering his boxer bulge is too much.

After forgetting Mother's Day for the 10,000th year in a row Haggar will finally kick her son off the Command Station where he's been living rent free, THE SLACKER.

gotta love the mice

Being Haggar is suffering

Keith looks like he wants to be anywhere but there.

I need my daily dose of shiro like I need my coffee

the day just isn't started without it.

But Lance is blushing so prettily and demurely!

People have discussed daddy Zarkon with Keith

but what about grandmother Haggar with Keith

How does she act

Haggar just wanted her son to go to med school. He dropped out to pursue his dream of being a pro gamer.

>Haggar tags along with Keith to Galaxy Garrison Grandparents' Day

Shh no one wake Shiro, he's sleeping peacefully

Until the dreams about being quadruple teamed by Galra prison guards kick in.

But maybe we could tug the sheet down a little more?

I want Allura to be the one to chase Lotor. A reverse Pepe le Pew.

>What are you expecting to happen

Shiro's death to be a red herring, instead he's held captive or brainwashed into becoming a Galra double agent for an extended number of episodes. If he does die, then I'm expecting his soul/mind/consciousness to be transferred into an AI.

>what would surprise you?

Shiro permanently dying next season. No AI, just appears in occasional flashbacks.

I want more character development for Keith, also I want more flashback episodes for all of the paladins; I want to see what their lives were like before the they became the Voltron paladins.

>Will they touch on any romance stuff?

If they're smart they won't have most of the paladins get into canon relationships. They'll throw strong romantic hints and pandering between the paladins that people like to ship but that's about it.

>Is Svendak canon?

lolno.

>Is Voltron Kino?

Once again, definitely not. Wait until season 2 airs and we'll find out if this worth continuing. I hope it ends up being Avatar-tier but I have my doubts. If it's more of the same like saturday morning/Power Rangers feel of season 1, then I'm dropping it.

>Did the Alteans do 9/11

No but they must've done something questionable if it pissed off Zarkon to the point where he wiped out their entire species and their entire planet out of complete hate and retaliation. Maybe their actions were the equivalent of 9/11 for the planet of Galra though. Or worse.

FOR YOU

>Keith
>NOT being the gay one

hmmmm nah lol

He's just not gay for Lance.

I really want to know his beef with Alfor. He called the Alteans a "vile race" so it sounds like it was very bad.

Alteans used Galrans to test cosmetics. So many Galrans were locked in tiny cages and smeared with questionable face cream.

I bet his chest is really soft and warm. I bet it's soothing to listen to his heartbeat and drfit off as he curls an arm around you.

I hate Furries but catboy Keith is a qt ok

They were Klancers.

I like galra keith, I meant that I started seeing art of people giving him a giant tail which no canon galrans have

Only the best for his son.

He is the president after all

R E M I N D E R

What if they had a tiny lamb tail and they couldn't control the wagging.

It would show against their skintight pants.

Expertly tucked with some specialized underwear.

There is one beefcake and his name is Shiro.

That's just the Japanese catboy aesthetic. Pic related, on the other hand, is by an actual furry.

gotta love t-
AAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN

>He doesn't want Keith taking the knot from werewolf Shiro.

>no Galra-tech foreleg

>Keith reads and writes his own version of those trashy werewolf lover/queen of the pack/full moon romance ebooks on amazon

>>Who do you want to get more screentime?
Giantess Allura

shiro's gonna fuckin die

>>He doesn't want Keith taking the knot from werewolf Shiro.
Bro, why do you think I have it saved.

source plx

Who /piro/ here?
Shidge is alright too, I guess.

twitter.com/JohannaTheMad/media

I dunno 60% Keith would be pretty hilarious. Asian style kemono art tends to be pretty cute anyway.

It was western stuff and not drawn very well

And you're not posting it here why?

>What are you expecting to happen, what would surprise you?

I expect and hope for more insights into the Galra empire. I expect Sendak will be back, but it will also pleasantly surprise me, because I never get what I want.

The Galra in general.

>Will they touch on any romance stuff?

If the gods are good, no.

>Is Svendak canon?

Of course!

>Is Voltron Kino?

Absolutely

>Did the Alteans do 9/11

Yes

cuz I didn't like it

Don't worry, if I jizz on him he won't notice.

Shiro's a big guy.

This is the only Galra tail art I like. But yeah, I dunno where people get the tail idea from. It's pretty obvious by their armor and clothing, they don't have tails.

I mostly save Sheith art because it's pretty and has two attractive characters in it but my real favorite pair to save stuff of is Piro.

I think this piece works because the tail is so small (and cute!!!) that you could sort of imagine it being hidden in the suits and armor the Galra wear. So, it could possibly be canon, albeit being unlikely. Anything bigger that that, and it's obvious that it is clearly taking a departure with the actual show.

I need there to be seal Galra in the Galra Empire. Maybe a single manatee Galra too.

I kinda see why you guys dislike Klance, I still don't mind it but man it's so overwhelming. It's like 90% of the fandom is just Klance shit

Yeah, that's my big problem with art of Galra with tails. Not that it looks too yiff, but that there's nothing in canon to support it, unless it's a really small one.

Sendak with a really small tail is cute, I won't lie. But even that is unlikely.

Honestly I wouldn't care about that part if not for the fact that the vast majority of fandom drama is caused by hardcore Klance shippers.

How about just a vestigial bump on the base of his tailbone. Like the Galra had a recent ancestor with a tail.

It just feels like a big amount of people only watched the show to ship it, and virtually everyone I see on Tumblr seems to act like it's canon. It's not even a good ship...

I could sort of buy that. Hell, humans have a vestigial tailbone left over from a common tailed ancestor. Some humans get a small "bump" growing out of that which leads to stories of "a human was born with a tail!" So, I could see something similar with the Galra.

It's not but it's conveniently easy to twist into the kind of cookiecutter romance that's to their taste, like how shows get Frankensteined into coffee shop or high school AUs all the time no matter how little they make sense.

young girls like it because it's two skinny boys

people with patrician taste have shiro in their OTP, no matter who he's with

I saw one poster who was watching it for Klance only to end up going, "Are you sure it's supposed to be Keith and Lance? Because Keith and Shiro sure are touching a lot." And then apologizing.

The amount of coffee shop and college student AUs just show how creatively bankrupt fandom is.

kek

user please delelte this

I have one and it makes sitting down for really long periods of time uncomfy. Maybe Galran chairs are outfitted with a concealed doughnut cushion.

I'm sure they've found ways around such bothersome things, being a highly advanced species and all.

And that's why the Alteans were wiped out. They were using "Galran tails" like traditional chinese medicine.

more like, it shows the fandom is people with 0 dating experience

Maybe it's just me, but I go to get coffee with my gf irl enough that I have no interest in reading about fictional people do the same. But I also don't have interest in slice of life so maybe it really is just me. I like fictional couples in more interesting settings that don't happen irl.

>he sees Sendak's dick

Damn you gecko, your art is so good. This might be my favorite Shiro.

Gecko is super nice

and draws every pair cute

That one is done by that Japanese artist though, sakana I think?

Jap squiggles are different from Korean squiggles. Korean ones have all the little circles in them everywhere.

Yeah.
is Sakana
Is Geckostuffs

You can sorta tell because Sakana's art tends to make Shiro thiccer, Gecko has this nice dynamic cartoonier look and draws his face kinda looking like Tadashi Hamada's.

You're right, had meant to say "favorite Shiro despite that though", because that japanese artist is godlike in their depiction of Shiro's beef. So squeezable. Gecko's got top tier Shiros too though.

Definitely!