Trumpshills=Putin trolls

Most Trumpshills here are paid by the Kremlin.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

No response.
It seems that the Kremlin stopped payments.

A

its Nazbol

there is a link

the NY mob also

You're a faggot
prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

Your wife is getting a train run on her by 30 niggers

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

Nigga we do this for free

You're a leaf.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

National Bolshivism

Alexander Dugin

Panama Papers

Ukraine/Syria

Baathists

I Trump for free shill.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

I have seen this post before

who are you really representing

No one, trolling the shills for being on Sup Forums :)

Score: user 1, OP 0

DO NOT LET THE SHILLS WIN. THEYRE SCARED OR THEY WOULDNT BE PAID TO POST IN THIS SHITHOLE.

THIS

>Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband
Merely an assumption by conspiracy nuts
>who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical
Based on conspiracy website and anti-Hillary site InfoWars
>who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations
Merely an accusation, no proof
>who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical
Debunked long time ago as false as Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman who made that claim never had hired her in the first place and could not have fired her either.
>who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.
That's her job as a lawyer

Cannot prove a negative so I guess your right. BTW you're a cunt.

>BTW you're a cunt.
But you never had one!.........;-)

This is not about trying to get Sanders supporters. This is not about Party unity. This is not about Democrats vs. Republicans. This is a political coup against the American people.

America is at war. Our democracy is under attack by traitors who have taken over the government. The media that is manipulating the American people is controlled by the ones in power. There is a coup underway, the election process is a fraud and the enemy is running for president.

The real threat is the Gangster Queen, a corporate-owned criminal motivated only by greed and personal power. The DNC is protected, is an impenetrable fortress of corruption that runs racket for the Gangster Queen. She is fueled by the C–Foundation, a multi-million dollar slush fund with a non-profit status that was created by selling political favors for large donations. She is backed by corporate donors and protected by influential contacts with whom political influence is exchanged. The media manages the propaganda spin while a goon squad is on hand to remove “obstacles”.

The American people have been lied to and manipulated for so long that have become brain dead. When the Gangster Queen is installed as the leader of the Empire, there will be no illusion of choice, no human rights, and no way to speak out against a corporate owned police state.

CTR an Hillary is still trying to push the Russian boogeyman I see?

both of them are based and I hope one of them does another holodomor and all the ukie stormniggers die

that's what I hope

Nazbol- National Bolshivism, Alexander Dugin

Do you people know who the are?

Trump is a front for them

you assholes fell for their fucking propaganda and didnt vote for Cruz

The enemy our our enemy IS NOT OUR FRIEND