Now that South America has hosted the Olympics, Africa is the only continent in the world that has yet to host it...

Now that South America has hosted the Olympics, Africa is the only continent in the world that has yet to host it. Which African city should host the Olympics?

an antarctic held Olympics would be so much safer.

Mogadishu

Tanzania. Hands down. One of the most stable and peaceful countries.
>Mt. Kilimanjaro
>Olduvai Gorge
>Serengeti

Source: Been there for study/work/research and will return given the opportunity.

Stockholm

Addis Ababa, Abuja, Accra, Mombasa, Cape Town, Johannesburg. This all I can think of, not too many well of cities on this corrupted place.

cape town for obvious reasons

Give it to Benghazi.

If Clinton becomes prez she can go and cheer on the team.

New York City

Tbh, I think they should wait 15-25 years for an African one. By then, a lot of African nations will reach middle income status, therefore, being viable as hosts.

Kinshasa

Tanzania is not a city. Fuck you, you double nigger. Dar Es Salem. Arusha probably can't handle it to be honest.

Not bad.

If it happened any time soon I think it would probably be Cape Town, for obvious reasons. The North African countries are safer and fairly well-developed but the whole snackbar thing is an issue in all of them, as well as in much of West Africa and a couple other obvious places (Sudan, Somalia). Other options include Mombasa, Dar-es-Salaam, Addis Ababa, maybe even Libreville.

Cairo

Cape town,Beit abyad, Addis Ababa, Darussalam or Cairo
Benghazi, tripoli, and mogdishu would be hilarious though

khartoum is safe but the international community hates it so it would never happen

Cape Town

>host it in madagascar
>one of the tourist sneezes
>they shut down the ports and airports

I've spent a few years in West Africa. Nobody can host it right now, at least in West or East Africa, because everyone is on high alert about terrorist attacks. Right now most Peace Corps countries won't even let their volunteers stay in capital cities because they're so worried about terrorist attacks. Because of all that, the only country that can host is South Africa.

Once things settle down, though, there are some more candidates. Dakar, Senegal, could be a great host city. It's huge, it's cultural, and Senegal has one of the longest lasting democracies in all of Africa. Accra, Ghana is another great West African city. Morocco would be an interesting host, but I'm not sure where they would do it - Marrakech is the obvious choice but it's so touristy it could be lame, Tangier is awesome but probably too small, and Casablanca and Rabat are lame. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Nairobi, Kenya, and Cairo, Egypt could both be awesome hosts, but again, things are going to need to calm down a lot more with all that international terrorism.

tl;dr Cape Town is your best bet

It would screw alot of these nations, they are too young and underdeveloped.

well as you can see from the newsography app, africa might be too messed up to do anything right now

well memed kiddo

stockholm

checked.