Felicity Smoak Will Get A New Boyfriend In ARROW Season 5

Rejoice, Sup Forums!

>When asked by TV Line's Michael Ausiello, about the rumor that Felicity is getting a new boyfriend in ARROW season 5, Emily Bett Rickards replied, "It is a true rumor. She steps into it pretty hard, right off the bat. You'll meet him pretty quickly." Stephen Amell followed up with a joke that Oliver will be fine with that but it's safe to say that will be anything but the case.

comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/felicity-smoak-will-get-a-new-boyfriend-in-arrow-season-5-a144080

On a scale of I don't care

As long as she is in the show, arrow will never be watchable.

>more felicity elationship drama

how did arrow become this

JUST

>Drama Relationshit

I hope he's black so we can get some fresh memes to use against this shitshow

Aw fuck. I smell a love triangle...

Why do we need to focus on felicity? This isn't breaking news

And wasn't she getting married to oil queen?

even the subreddit previously dedicated to arrow gave up on the show as being shit and now shits on the show non-stop

500 bucks says he's black

Well if he's not black you can shitpost on reddit and tumble how they are racist for not letting her have a boyfriend it's 2016 etc.

She'll date Prometheus, won't she?

christ all mighty give it a rest, we already had this same plot in s3

>you can shitpost on reddit and tumble how they are racist for not letting her have a boyfriend it's 2016 etc.
So shitpost on Sup Forums then?

>it's Barry
>she's gonna kill another show
>Iris dies in S4

It was pretty great when they masqueraded temporarily as a Daredevil subreddit

It's going to be completely different user, she'll be dating a guy who is secretly a villain.

Now we just have to bet on whether her love changes him and he redeems himself by the end of the season, or if instead he will have killed dozens of people but it's only when he slaps Felicity that he starts being treated as a monster

This will either be a very good thing or a very bad thing.
Which one is it more likely to be?

Is this finally Amells unJUSTing?

Wait they didn't get married last season?

Well that sucks.
I hate her, but was hoping marriage would remove the relationship drama.

NOT A CHANCE

>This will either be a very good thing
....Yeah, totally. Just like the past 3 seasons, right?

Can't wait for yet another love triangle.

Hell be black, he'll be a villain, and she'll go back to oliver

No. She dumped him.

So it literally means that Oliver Queen is going to become a supporting character in his own show. Felicity and her new Beau will be the MCs.

They were going to get married, then (because Oliver didn't tell her about how he'd keep William [his secret son] safe by completely removing him from his life).

They got fake-married to fool Cupid.

kek, I forgot about that.

>yfw they basically do Midnighter's Prometheus plot

I honestly hope they do it so we can laugh at them more

>It's going to be completely different user, she'll be dating a guy who is secretly a villain.

Oh lord, you're right. She's going to be dating Prometheus, isn't she? The Storytime of Pain will never end, will it?

How much more can Malcolm possibly steal from Oliver?

Be honest, Sup Forums: Is anyone here actually going to watch season five?

I will, not legally, but I will.

Felicity Smoak THE GREATEST GREEN ARROW CHARACTER

Barbara Kean THE GREATEST BATMAN VILLAIN

>yfw her Boyfriend is Bruce Wayne

This is why I won't be watching season five. The show has become the Felicity hour and Arrow is a subplot.

I don't care about hacker elite having a boyfriend. I cared about green batman arrowing things and being green batman.

Why does Willa dress like David Bowie?

I dropped it when felicity got all shot up. I even defended season 3 up until the very end because I figured "Well, I'll just wait until the last episode airs, This season isn't very good, but maybe it'll just kind of click if I watch it until the very end". It really didn't, and it only got progressively worse. I liked the guy that played ra's too. I like to pretend the show ended when oliver got stabbed and fell off a mountain and everything after that is a fever dream of felicitys whos in mourning.

It'll be Superman. That's how she's going to muscle into Supergirl

>Tom, C'mon
That subtle passive aggressiveness.
I love it.

Who doesn't want to dress like David Bowie?

Watch, she'll want Oliver the entire time, and it'll be this big drama thing. They'll break up, and Felicity will go back with Oliver. Just like Ray. And jesus christ we don't give a crap about Felicity's love life. Seriously, they're just exclusively using her for relationship drama now. That's her purpose in the show now. Oliver's a whipped bitch, and Felicity's the girl getting all the men who the female fans can implant themselves on like Bella in Twilight. This is getting on Twilight level guys.

>Felicity Smoak Will Get Cancer
that is the only headline I want to see

Would that be considered suicide?

shitposting on Sup Forums won't achieve anything.

Why would you want this?

Guggenheim would write her to literally be FemThor 3.0, except this time, she'll get a magic quiver that makes her as good as Oliver and temporarily makes her cancer-free. Oliver will somehow get fucked out of being a hero in the process, too.

Kek. Those two would corrupt felicity in ways she hasnt even dreamed of. They are sex maniacs and i would die to have a threesome with them

You would have sex with Squirrel Girl?

Hopefully she leaves with him.

>Wanting Green Batman and not Green Arrow
You're part of the problem

Holy shit, imagine if they actually did that. She decides to leave them to be with this new guy, Curtis becomes the new tech person with the benefit of being a vigilante also. It's a brilliant idea to fix the show, and they'll never do it.

That versions? Hell yeah! You know he knows what to do with nutz

>Felicity leaving
[Spoiler]not a chance[/spoiler]

user get real, there's no "fixing" the show. I'd rather they nuke the entire CW verse and start fresh on AMC or Netflix or something

An AMC series set in Arkham would be rad as hell.

Except it'll get monkey pawed if you DO get it.

She'll get cancer and then she'll fucking cure it herself, somehow. She'll probably hack into some secret Government database trying to find an exact cure for cancer in some above top secret research, and ends up finding it and giving the formula to somebody who ends up getting it cured.

I'm sure the guy who makes the formula'll thank Felicity for finding it too

Yes please

i am going to fast forward through everything but the action + the pandering

Oi, Season 2 was peak. Don't you pull that revisionist history shit.

If she gets a new bf that will just be time with her and some faggot no one cares about. Rejoice? No, fuck you.

He's going to be some super-chad stud too. (Hell it might be the new Superman since they're sharing a universe now!)

Also does anyone else think it's retarded and sad that the news item about a super hero show is not anything related to super heroes or a character from the comics coming on board but a OC getting a new OC and more drama?

It just solidifies the feeling that this is a stealth soap opera that is stealing a super heroes style.

Ollie getting cucked by a black guy would actually be true to his liberal character.

Barrowman is a miracle.

Would you prefer her naked?

I was going to ask why Willa is always groping Emily but then I realized that if I could get away with it I'd be groping her as often as I possibly can as well.

>literally confirming shitty spanish telenovela levels of love triangle drama ensuring more focus on Felicity
>meanwhile Gotham had one case of love triangle where one bitch was crazy and tried to kill the other

I'm glad I dropped the entire CW-verse for superior Gotham and Izombie

Nice

>Felicity shares Oliver's cock.jpg

>that time when overwatch and Ras sucked Green Arrows dick.

Barrowman would do anything for that Amell D. He's said so before and this is another example. By tounging a trash whore in hopes that Amell will unzip and let his fat cock fall between their two messy mouth. While his sister watches, getting turn on by her long lost brother and attempts to make his jelouse by putting a finger in his girlfriends ass

Nah, Barry is going to cuck James Olsen even the actor want this

>He says, when there's a love triangle and a love square slated for "Gotham".

if i remember well in their comic con panel they promise that they wouldn't focus on drama relationship this season. They just straight lie to people now just to get raitings?

-Does this means Oliver is free to have a bro- crossover with Barry without Felicity

>implying it'll ever gonna reach Arrow/Flash levels of shitty teen drama

Barbara is still crazy and none of them act like teens, we even already had a teen love triangle with Bruce, Selina and Silver and it ended with Bruce and Selina getting Silver almost tortured.

I fear for Izombie though, Ravi should get over Peyton already and its retarded anyway that she seems to be faling in love with Blaine.

they've lied for three years straight about how next season will be different, I don't know why people still believe them

S4 started to LOOK different to the previous seasons but then suddenly went back to what it was.

So... they half lie?

More like a bait. i stop watching arrow, how are they ratings? are they doing right?

No. I didn't even watch season 4. I have no idea why people watch shows they despise.

Don't you ducking fare

I think it's lower than Flash and Supergirl, but still higher than LoT, defiantly in decline over last 2 season though..

Yes, because the hot button topic leading into Arrow season 5 for me was FELICITY'S FUCKING LOVE LIFE

Tfw Arrow will never be watchable again.
How did it come to this lads?

We wanted Felicity to win over Laurel in S2.

The monkey paw gave us what we asked for

Its gonna be because of flashpoint.

She'll have a new boyfriend for a few episodes then Barry will reset the status quo or something

She'll cure it in two episodes like when she became crippled.

one of the few times meme magic backfired.

He's going to be black because the only progressive healthy relationship is when a rich white woman is with a rich black man.

OLIVER GETS PHASED OUT TO SHOW OFF FELICITY'S NEW RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENTS.

Wasn't that season 3?

Cool can't wait for the love triangle plot where Felicity has to choose and there's totally a lot of tension because everyone wants to be with felicity considering she's so smart and cool

Oh wait I stopped watching Arrow

>still watching this garbage

>Barrowman would do anything for that Amell D. He's said so before and this is another example.
Wait, really? He actually said he lusts for the Green Arrow?

>Tom. C'mon.

Yeah. In season 1 when he had Amell chained up he was having fun with his nipples

People hate on this show way too much, I'm not a big fan of Felicity getting so much screentime but the rest of drama is pretty good. Dig and Oliver are still the best team of all the DC shows.

This

>but the rest of drama is pretty good
kys

PLEASE BE BLACK

They already confirmed the only changed caused by Flashpoint is that Diggle didn't re-enlist in the U.S. Army and didn't go back to Afghanistan as seen in the season 4 finale.

Seriously Arrow have a bunch of problems and this is what they choose to fix? fuck this show i haven't watched since Season 3, i feel bad for Amell, but this is future he choose being a secondary character in his own show

Fuck this fucking show. It used to be good what the fuck happened, S5 looks like more of the same of S4 for fucks sakes

Sure it had annoying parts but the good outweighed the bad and now it's completely horrid how the fuck could this happen fuck